Chapter 15- Thank-you, Jinyoung-oppa

The Day I Received My Monthly Gift
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIbUNfg_wmM&feature=related

 

Chapter 15

Thank-you, Jinyoung-oppa

 

Excitedly, you ran out of your classroom. Your expecting Gongchan was already waiting for you outside. It's like you longed for his smile, his voice and his face. You can't wait to see him.

Just then, girls was massed in an area again. *He's here!* Your heart jumped into happiness. You ran at the crowded area. But your shoulders deflated, it was Jinyoung who was standing outside your school. But still, you smiled and approached him.

"Hi." he waved at you. "Hi, oppa." you waved back and gave him a small smile. You looked around but Gongchan was still not there. You sighed and looked at Jinyoung.

"Were you waiting for someone, oppa?" he gave a confused looked. "Who else am I waiting here for? You are the only girl I know, except for my mom and my mom's friends." he shrugged, you softened, his sweet words melted you inside. You smiled and walked beside him. 

"Can I have a minute with you? Tour me at your Academy." he suggested. You glanced around once more. Gongchan was not there yet. So, you nodded and pulled him inside your Academy. Jinyoung looked around.

"Your school is not that different from ours." his hands on his pocket, wandering about the whole school. "Yeah, it's just that this is an all girls school." you smiled. A moment of peace surrounds the both of you while walking. 

Please log in to read the full chapter