Chapter 12- Eotteokke!?

The Day I Received My Monthly Gift
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9Sxaq6gEGc

 

Chapter 12

Eotteokke!? 

 

The night after your extravagant birthday party, 2 days before your date to Gongchan and Jinyoung. You don't what you will do. You kept squealing at your marsmallow pillow.

"Eotteokke, Eotteokke, Eotteokke!?" you kept rolling on your own bed. Can't decide on whose date are you going to reject. "Ahh!~~~ I'm going to be insane!? What did I get into!?" You ruffled your hair. Your handphone buzzed twice. You opened it and saw 2 new messages.

2 new messages: Gongchan, Jinyoung-oppa

You stood up from your bed and nervously opened Gongchan's message first since he's the first one who texted you.

Hi, just wondering. How are you? I hope you won't forget about this Saturday. - Gongchan.

Then you opened Jinyoung's

Hey, did you have fun at your party last night? Don't forget our date! ;) - Jinyoung-oppa.

 

You let your body fell on your bed as you looked at their text messages again. "Aish," You decided not reply anyone of them. Then, your brother barged in your room again.

"Is this true!? Gongchan and Jinyoung-hyung both asked you for a date!?" he jumped into bed. You heaved a deep sigh and nodded. "Who are going to pick? You can't date them both!?" Sandeul raise an eyebrow.

"I don't know," you felt like crying already. Sandeul shook his head. "Help me decide, oppa." you pleaded. Sandeul gasped.

"Mwoh!? Mian, I can't help you. They're both my friends and I don't who to choose between them." your shoulders deflated.

"What now?" you said under your breath. Sandeul tapped your back. "It's your problem, now. Your in the right age. Choose what's on your heart." he smiled. You tried to think deeply about both of them.

*Gon

Please log in to read the full chapter