Chapter 2- Ruined Prom

The Day I Received My Monthly Gift
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2

Ruined Prom

 

Your Sandeul oppa waited for you outside your wide garage. His raise an eyebrow after he saw you in a beautiful light pink cocktail dress with a flowery lace. Your shoulders is slightly showed, your hair is curled.

"You're really pretty, Jung Yin-ah. I'm proud to be your brother." Sandeul complimented. You lightly punched him. "You should be!" You raise your nose and hissed at him.

"After my princess?" You smirked and entered the limousine. Your Sandeul oppa followed.

You stared at Sandeul who is already wearing the mask. You laughed.

"Excited much?"

"It's fashion, you know? I like how this mask fits me." Sandeul looked at his reflection on the limousine's window.

"Yeah, I wished you always wear a mask." You teased. Sandeul glared at you.

"Aishiish!" You stuck your tongue out and smirked. While on the way for your destination. Your abdomen started to ache. Your bit your lip as you looked at your hand phone's calendar.

*! It's my first day! Oh no, this prom is ruined* You closed your hand phone and you started to feel the pain of your abdomen. Sandeul looked at you, worried.

"Hey, Jung Yin-ah. Are you alright?" He held your shoulders. Faking a smile, you nodded your head. The driver opened the limousine's door for you. As you stepped out from the limousine, you tried to tolerate the pain your feeling.

"I'll

Please log in to read the full chapter