Ice Cream [ Leeteuk & Reader ]

Quixotic

His heart stilled as his eyes fluttered open, gaze, even while clouded with sleep, transfixed on the body slumbering next to him.  She looked like even more of an angel than the fans believed him to be, so peaceful under the white covers of his bed with her hair fanned out around her.  He leaned over, lips drawn to her forehead as he pulled her closer to him.

"Hmm." She slowly awoke, bright eyes taking in the face next to hers. "Leeteuk?"

"Jungsu." He corrected with a frown.

She blinked a few times, slowly sitting up with her back against the headboard, the white cover clutched to her s.  Leeteuk watched her expression change into one of contemplation, reaching for her hand and pressing a soft kiss to the underside of her wrist.

She smiled. "Teukie."

 

-

Her name was ____. That was all he knew as his eyes flickered to the happy female sitting in the corner of the room, sporting a friendly smile.  No, he also knew that she was beautiful, enough that he couldn't help but steal glances at her during the day.  She'd barely spoken two words to him, but he knew he wanted to see her again.

In seven days time, the word count had increased, he had encountered her several times and had even initiated a few conversations, just small talk, nothing important.  But he knew it all the same, he'd known it the first time she smiled at him- he was addicted.

By the time a month had passed, he imagined himself in a relationship with her.  They weren't close, not as much as he wanted them to be, but they were friends. And today would be the day he would change that, he decided as she shot him another one of those heartbreaking smiles.

"So," He barely had time to think the words over, "how about we get some ice cream?  Just you and me."

"Sure."  Her smile hadn't faltered but had widened by a few intervals, and Leeteuk felt the courage to press forward race through him.

"Like a date." He confirmed, and was taken aback when she frowned.

"Teukie." She said softly, sadly. "I'm only 16.  A date... wouldn't quite be... legal."

Sixteen? Sixteen!? He'd been crushing on a minor.  A kid.  A baby. And God, he felt so stupid. He mumbled an apology, with an awkward laugh and shuffled away, trying to keep the embarassed flush from his face as he quietly went to sit beside EunHyuk.

-

Another night, another club.  He was twenty eight for Pete's sake, this was getting old.  He should be in a commited relationship; he wanted to be in a commited relationship.  But it was just so hard to find a girl.

The girls in the club normally didn't do much for him.  They were plastic pretty, with personalities that suited a fling - not a girlfriend.  He didn't want another fling, he could have his pick of those, he wanted something real.

With a dejected sigh he leaned against the bar, taking slow gulps of his drink.  His ears, tuned to pick up details in music, caught bits in pieces of the conversations around him.  The girl three seats down was leaving with the guy she'd been grinding on last night.  A guy who stood a little closer had spotted his ex all over a friend and had flown into a rage.  Another girl flirted with the bartender.

"Ah, excuse me." A woman approached the bar, asking for the bartender's attention and Leeteuk almost choked.

Familiar voice, familiar face. "____?"

She turned to him with a smile, "Teukie?"

They'd slowly launched into a pleasant conversation - "how've you been?", "how's work?", "congratulations on this or that."  She was twenty now, he'd found out, legal a little voice in the back of his head had told him, though he stamped it out very quickly.

They'd danced.  They'd cracked jokes.  They'd shared stories.  They'd drank.  Leeteuk wasn't sure it was his real thoughts or the buzz that made him feel the attraction again, but he didn't question it for too long as he pressed his lips against hers.

She was caught off guard, her eyes blinking owlishly in surprise.  And then she was over it, as her hands made contact with his body and she moved her lips under his.

They'd share more kisses through the night, so many that it would seem like they had melded into one long, intense lip lock that continued even as he was pushing her back onto his bed and clothes were being ripped off and tossed to the side, left to be forgotten until the sun rose.

-

His lips trailed from the underside of her wrist to her palm, pecking each finger before closing his hand around hers.  They smiled fondly at each other and Leeteuk pulled her closer, kissing her lips.

"Good morning." He'd said, and she'd returned the greeting in a shy manor. 

He grinned and glanced over at the clock, eyeing the time.  It was late in the morning, almost noon.  They'd practically missed breakfast, but Leeteuk didn't particularly want real food at the moment anyway.

"Hey babe." He grinned, calling ____'s attention. "let's get ice cream."

 

 

-

AN:

To clear up any confusion, this is how it works.

This first portion is present; the second is the past; the third is the night before; the last is back to the present.

The reader is eight years younger than Teukie.  Teukie first approached her when she was 16, that made him 24 which is illegal.  Too bad, so sad.

Twenty is the legal age in Korea, I think, atleast for drinking.  The age of consent is 13, as read on Wiki, but it's culturally unacceptable to partake in ual acts with a minor under the age of 19... and a relationship with someone 8 years younger than your who is still a minor is kinda weird.  Atleast a twenty year old with a 28 year old doesn't sound so bad, ya'know?  ((Don't kill me if I'm wrong  lol))