Baby's Burntout

Quixotic

He stares at me with those eyes, the same ones that shine exactly like the way they do on my computer screen.  I stare back, hiding my contempt, and my agitation. It's the first time I've seen him in months. 

"I missed you." He says, that pretty smile of his working its way across his face. Then why weren't you here?

I smile back despite my disgust.  Despite my pain. "I missed you too Oppa."

"I can't stay for long." He tells me.  I know.  I know exactly where you've been.  I know exactly where you're going.

I shrug. "Oh."

"I'm sorry.  I feel like I've been neglecting you.  I know I haven't been around much." Hongki pulls me in for a tight hug, and I catch a whiff of his cologne and something else.  You smell like her.  You've been touching her.

His hands find their way under my shirt, kneading the soft flesh of my sides. "I'll make it up to you, I promise."

I smile and nod.  My skin crawls.  I'm dirtied by his touch and annoyed by his presence.

"How have you been?"

"Good."  Tired of your lies, tired of your smile, tired of you.  He's turned me into a liar just like him.

"You've gotten even prettier while I've been gone." He murmurs, his lips moving against my ear. Do you think I'm as pretty as she is?

"Thank you." You must not notice the changes.

His phone chimes and he glances at the ID. "Shoot, that's my manager."

Right, because your manager is the girl you've been sleeping with for the past few months.

"I'm so sorry, I have to go."

"Of course." I say, walking him to the door.  Hurry back to her, she's waiting.

He gives me a sugary smile and I return it, but his is fake like aspartame and mine is bitter underneath. "I love you~"

"Bye Oppa, be safe." I loathe you and I can't force myself to tell you the same lie.  Not this time.

He walks out of the door, towards his car just as another man gets out of his.  This time my smile is real.

Hongki watches in confusion as the man walks into my house, brushing a kiss against my lips.

I wave and call out. "Tell your girlfriend hi!" Because this is the last time I'll tell you goodbye.

He's still gaping as I close the door.

 Red Page Divider

Why is HongKi the bad guy? Because I was watching a Hongki clip! Sorry Hongki fans, he's still awesome! lol

Shall I do a happy one for you too?  Comment please and maybe I'll get it out faster.... maybe not a Hongki one though.