Cold Feet ; You & SeungHo [MBlaq]

Quixotic

 

"Oh God... do you know what's going to happen in a few minutes?" You ask, staring at anxious eyes in the mirror. Your best friend pops her gum, then reaches up to adjust your veil.

"Naw, the expensive white dress and the man out there who is head over heels for you doesn't give me any ideas. I have no clue." She blows a bubble, then spits out the gum, turning you to face her. "___, there is absolutely no reason for you to be nervous. SeungHo isn't nervous, I already know that without even seeing him. Now just pull yourself together, I've gotta get out there."

She blows you a kiss, then hurries out of the door, three paces behind your last retreating bridesmaid. You take a deep breath and smooth the skirt of your wedding gown 'Breathe ____, breathe.' You tell yourself, knowing your maid of honor is right... and then the wedding march starts. Your breath catches and you hesitantly walk out of the door of your dressing room. Your father takes your arm and you struggle to keep the tears from your eyes, and resist turning on your heel and running away from your own wedding, reminding yourself that SeungHo loves you.
SeungHo loves you. You're reassured when your stare meets his through the veil, his eyes glittering with unspoken adoration. Your bestie was right, he doesn't look nervous at all, not that you'd expect anything less from someone as level-headed as SeungHo. But there's something about the way he's smiling that tells you he's confident in your relationship, that he knows you two will last forever.

When your dad releases you and SeungHo gently takes your hands, you're nearly in tears again, this time it's because of the feeling of love. You're almost jealous, when he says his vows, his smooth voice is unfaltering and sure, while yours cracks with supressed emotions.

When you two are finally pronounced man and wife, the waterworks come along with the sweetest kiss you've ever had. The two of you pull away, and SeungHo gently smiles down at you and whispers, "I love you, ____."

 

-

Now I was going to do a one-shot for Taemin since it's his birthday but I already had this written and SeungHo seemed to fit the part. 

I like comments & subscriptions ^.^