Peer Pressure

Dancing On My Own

 

Yer Yer Yer! New chapter! Whoop hope you guys enjoy ^^ I know they're really short right now but they shall soon get longer eventually.. errr I'll just try to update quicker for now until they do..

Jieun looked at Jiyeon patiently waiting for her unnie to give her a task to do. She began to reach for the scissors when Jiyeon slapped her hand away. "What are you doing?" Jiyeon asked.

"I want to help!" Jieun smiled. Jiyeon took a deep sigh. "Remember the last time you helped?"

"Yea but I think giving glitter would have really made a difference."

"Aish! It made a difference alright, just a bad one!" At this Jieun put her head down and frowned. She didn't mean to mess up her unnie's hard work that last time, she just wanted to help like everyone else got to. Eunjung got to direct, Ailee choreographed the dance, Jiyeon designed their concepts, and most importantly Chaerin created their music.

Jiyeon noticed the sad girl Jiuen had become. "Look why don't you go see what Ailee is up to?"

"Okay!" Jieun hurried out of the room in search of Ailee.

Jieun wandered around a bit until she finally found Ailee with Seunghyun in the dance room creating a dance for Dancing On My Own. "Hey guys!" Jieun shouted.

"Uh-oh." Seunghyun mumbled. Ailee elbowed him in the rib before talking. "Hey Jieun! Want anything?" Ailee asked before turning off the music.

"Well actually I wanted to know if I could help you two with the dance moves to the song."

Seunghyun and Ailee gave each other a look. "Did you ask if Eunjung needed help cause I think I heard her saying she did." Seunghyun said.

"Uh, omo! You don't want my help! Fine, I'll leave!!" Jieun walked out now in search of Eunjung.

Seunghyun turned around and bumped into Ailee. Ailee fell to the ground and covered her eyes. "Whoa I barely touched you! How did you fall so easily?" Seunghyun asked as he lifted up the small girl off the ground.

"I'm sorry, I'm probably just tired or something." Ailee apologized.

Seunghyun looked at her for a moment. "Or maybe you're hungry. Come on let's go out to eat!" Seunghyun pulled on Ailee's hand dragging her along outside of the dance practice room.

O~//~O

"Oh Eunjung!" Jieun said excitedly as she poked her head in the doorway.

"Oh hey Jieun, what's up?"

"I was actually just wondering if you needed any help with story boarding the music video."

Eunjung deadpanned. "Huh, oh no its okay."

"Are you sure?" Jieun was about to quit when her phone chimmed.

"Well actually you could-"

"Oh sorry Eunjung! Jiyong just messaged me! He wants me featured in a song he just wrote for SouL!" Jieun ran off thrilled at the opportunity.

"Damn how am I supposed to get any bubble tea now?" Eunjung whined but continued drawing on her storyboards.

*One week later* filming of Dancing On My Own*

Everyone sat gathered around in Lobby with all the props they needed. They looked extremely tired from the work they hurried to complete in just 6 days.

"Wow these costumes are so cool!" Ailee said as she stared at the outfits Jiyeon had put together and styled up.

"Thanks, I worked really hard to get everyone's done on time." Jiyeon said.

"Alright everyone knows the dance moves already." Jaebeom confirmed.

"Yup!" Jieun answered for the group cutely.

"Okay, so now the whole theme of the music video is that the couple is made up of a guy and a girl who are both soldiers but in different squads." Eunjung began. "As you can see the guy ends up being stranded with his league and later they are captured and help hostage by the enemy."

"Whoa!" Zelo gasped.

"Later there is a reunion party for all the soldiers and this is the time when the girls realize that their men aren't back yet. They begin dancing on their own and the lights dim. The guys join the dance but when the lights go on they are no longer there. The last scene is going to be the girls apartment and as she walks through the rooms very sad. The guy is following her as the lights are off but as she turns them off he vanishes. And finally she goes to sleep with the lights in her bedroom flickering on and off making him appear and disappear." Eunjung finished and smiled waiting to hear the comments of the others.

"Nice, but why are the lights flickering on and off?" Jiyeon asked quite puzzled.

"We can just add a scene in the beginning of them trying to fix their light." Jiyong added.

"Oh!! The guy and girl should spoon in the last scene!" 

"Seunghyun! We're not having any spooning moments!" Ailee said.

"No complaints of that idea from SouL!" Jaebeom said and winked.

Jieun smacked Jaebeom's arm. "No spooning!"

"Oh come on spooning is romantic for married couples! Also me and Jiyong had to do it before just so we could fit on the bed before!" Seunghyun stated like it was no big deal.

"Hyung! You said you'd never speak of it!!" Jiyong cried out embarassed.

"It is true, but none of us are close enough to do that." Eunjung explained.

Silence filled the lobby room for a moment. Then everyone turned to to face Jiyong and Chaerin who were sitting quite close to each other. Jiyong looked up as he noticed everyone's faces. "No! Absolutely not!" He shouted as he understood their intentions before Chaerin.

"What? Oh! Ohh!! No, I won't do it!" Chaerin didn't like where this was going. Every time Pika-So wanted her to do something they would end up getting there way.

"Oh come on you'll be fully clothed!" Seunghyun said to them in hopes that it would change their minds.

"It would be romantic." Ailee said while rubbing his chin.

"And it's not like it's some ty Hyuna thing." Jiyeon called out.

"Hey! Hyuna is not ty!" Eunjung defended.

"Stop being a silly!" Jiyeon shouted.

"We can put a pillow in between you guys!" Jieun said innocently.

"No! No pillow!" Seunghyun said.

"Please do it! We need something big for our comeback!" Zelo said. Everyone began pleading. Chaerin flushed and lifted her knees up to her chest.

Jiyong took a deep sigh. "Fine, we'll do it."

Chaerin's knees dropped and everyone else began cheering. Jiyong looked over at Chaerin. What had he done?