Action

Dancing On My Own

 

Finally the first chapter is up! Sorry for making everyone wait so long, I know I'm terrible. But seriously I have an excuse. So my laptop had messed up awhile ago and all my memory had been wiped off. I know. But then I realized that I still had the original story up so I could just copy and paste and rearrange a few things. I know I'm slow. Sorry. Hope you enjoi everyone ^^

The make a wish charity event was lively. Not one seat was left empty. So many fans were spread around; BBC’s, Sone’s, Say A’s, Lucky Se7en’s, and even soulmates and pika-solites. Mr. Park Jae Sung had arranged the whole event to help children out with cancer in Korea. He was so excited but also nervous because this was the first time his two rookie groups were holding their first live performance infront of so many people and for a charity nonetheless! He prayed from his seat that they were doing alright backstage.

O~//~O

"Give me back my BB cream!" Jiyeon yelled as she threw a tube of lipstick at Zelo missing terribly.

"Oh come one! We're the same shade!!" Zelo said in a playful voice.

"Guys did everyone finish their makeup?" Chaerin asked as she came in the room dressed in her stage clothes.

"No, Jiyong left awhile ago and she was supposed to do us guy's." Eunjung explained.

"What?! I gotta go find her."

Chaerin ran out of their changing room and went to search forJiyong. It didn't take long, Jiyong was sitting on a staircase leading to the roof. "Hey what are you doing here?" Chaerin asked as she sat down beside Jiyong.

"Oh, just trying to get some fresh air." He didn't look at her as he spoke.

"I know you don't like small spaces but I need to do your face makeup, okay Giyongchy?"

"It's not that."

"Then what?" She paused waiting for her boyfriend to say something more.

"Nothing." Jiyong stated as he picked herself up and reached out a hand towards Chaerin. "Come on, you need to do Mr. Pretty Boy's makeup quickly."

"Haha okay sweetheart." Chaerin said with a big smile on her face.

O~//~O

SouL was finished with their second and final song, No Mercy. Pika-So was waiting in the wings for their turn to enter on stage. Compared to the other girl bands they seemed to stand out. YG was a small company, they couldn't afford name brand clothes. Jiyeon was the one who made their stage clothes.

"Ew what are you wearing!" Jiyeon turned around and saw a member of the mega popular Girl’s Generation. She had on a tight fitted dress that sparkled and showed off her sleek figure. Jiyeon recognized her as Jessica.

"They're wearing what I made!" Jiyeon defended.

"Haha that's sad why don't you guys just buy clothes?"

"Their entertainment is new so therefore still very poor." Another member mocked. SNSD began to laugh.

Just then SouL walked off stage. Jiyong looked up and saw his friends in trouble. "Is something wrong girls?"

"Oh! Nothing!"

"Yea, Jiyong-sshi, we were uh- just uh- telling 2ne1 how much we like there style!"

"Yea that!"

"Alright then good. Now leave the alone, they have to perform next." Jiyong said in a velvety threatening voice.

"Yes GD!" And just like that SNSD speeded away from the YG artist.

"Thanks Jiyong!" Jieun beamed before taking a mic and walking toward the stage.

Chaerin smiled at her boyfriend. "As long as I have her by my side, nothing can go wrong." Chaerin thought to herself. The lights went off as 2ne1 went on stage and then flashed on with a cheering crowd following it.

O~//~O

Chaerin sat on top of the roof of PSYE. PSY Ent wasn't the most up to date building due to dept that piled up over the years and to pay off that dept everyone got little income. Both SouL and Pika-So had no back up dancers, choreographers, producers, composers, directors, coaches, makeup artists, or fashion designers. They had to get everything done on their own. Besides all the cons however, Chaerin still loved the place and thought of it as home.

Chaerin turned around as she heard the door from behind her open. "Hey Jiyong, funny seeing you here!"

"I was looking for you." Jiyong said very monotone.

"Oh? For what?" Chaerin asked anDed her heart began to flutter at the words 'first kiss'. She lifted herself up so she could stand in front of him. She waited to make eye contact while he avoided her gaze. She finally met his eyes with hers. She reached for his hand and held it. Chearin felt herself inch her face closer to his and closed her eyes.

"We need to talk." Jiyong stated as he let go of her hand and took a step back and just like that her heart stopped flying.

Deja Vu anyone? Now before you leave I would like to personally invite you to my youtube account where I make English covers with my friends as a group known as Pika-So (hence the name) and (hence the name of the group in the story). So I would really appreciate if you check us out here and even subscribe. I'm going to be posting a new English cover once a week!

P.S I have nothing against SNSD but seriously if kpop was a school they'd be the cheerleader popular girls.