Relief

Dancing On My Own

 

Okay well here is another update! Only because i'm really behind in this story... Thank you to everyone who read chapter one and has remained subscribe ^^ And welcome new subscribers!

*3 months later*

"Well in other news, it seems that Pika-So is once again delaying their comeback for their first album! Mr. Park their manager has not given a full explanation or made any statements as to why this is happening. Now not only was Pika-So supposed to come back 2 months ago but SouL, who was supposed to make a comeback this month is having their schedule pushed back also. Pika-Solite's and SouLmate's can only hope-"

"What are you watching?" Chaerin asked walking up to her friends who were sitting on the couch watching TV. She knew already what it was she just didn’t appreciate why they were watching the broadcast. Jieun still held the remote in her hand as she looked at his unnie standing behind her. She didn't know how to answer.

"I'll tell you what we were watching!" Jiyeon spoke up. "It was another segment on the news about us delaying our comeback for our first album!" Jiyeon stared at Chaerin but she didn't seem concerned with this.

"Oh, who cares?" Chaerin took a bite of the apple in her hand. She was never one to care for what the news or other media had to say about her or them.

"I care! This is our group! And you've been trashing it by not doing your job as leader and composer ever since your break up with Jiyong!" Jiyeon screamed getting up from the couch and staring at Chaerin dead in the eye.

"Jiyeon!" Eunjung warned. She knew that Chaerin hadn’t been the same ever since the break up and she hated that Jiyeon brought it up so easily.

"Shut up!" Chaerin shouted and shot a glare at Jiyeon. Her jaw clenched and her fist tightened around the apple. Her face burned as she heard the truth all over again.

"Jiyeon stop." Ailee said hoping her two friends wouldn't get into a serious fight. She had never seen them this way before.

"No she has to be told! I'm sick of her moping around here!" Jiyeon confessed.

"You don't understand how I'm feeling right now!" Chaerin defended himself.

"You're right I don't. Maybe if you wrote a song about it.."

"You want a song? Fine! My hearts broken by my best friend and nothings gonna make us right again!" Chaerin grabbed her bag and ran out of their dorm. She continued walking all the way until she reached the recording room.

O~//~O

"Okay okay, how about this. Girl I love you so mu uh uh uh uch. Make me melt just by your tou uh uh uh such. You drive me oh so crazy, can you be my lady oh-"

"Stop! Stop!" Zelo shouted while covering his ears terrified of the song his older brother had just wrote. He loved Jiyong but this was just starting to become pathetic.

"What? You said a love song!" Jiyong defended as he scribbled the lyrics he just sang. He didn’t know what was wrong with it honestly. He just wanted to make a song already.

"That song will cause breakups!" Seunghyun started laughing at his own joke but immediately stopped when she saw the look on Jiyong's face. "Oh, sorry.." He smiled sheepishly remembering Jiyong was still getting over his break up with Chaerin. They sat in silence for a while as Jiyong tried to write some new lyrics.

"Okay how about this.” Jiyong asked bringing attention to himself again. “I'm just like ice cream, I'm so damn sweet. I'm just like ice cream cream cream cream cream cream. Chocolate ice cream, it's tan like me-"

"Guys come quick!" Jaebeom interrupted as he rushed into the room completely frantic.

"Oh thank God!" Seunghyun gasped glad he didn't have to hear anymore of Jiyong's deadly writer's block lyrics.

"Jaebeom for the last we don’t want to see your dimple!" Zelo yelled.

"Well you’re missing out. And it’s not me, It'sChaerin!" Jiyong's heart skipped at the name. "She wrote a song!"

All of the members of SouL followed Jaebeom out of the room and into the recording studio that Pika-So was waiting for them in. Jiyong could hear the instrumental layout of the song playing and immediately fell in love with it. "You guys wanna do a collaboration?" Chaerin asked and smiled at their immediate reactions.

"Heck yea we do!" Zelo cheered.

"Good cause I already wrote the lyrics." Ailee handed a page with the lyrics on to everyone.

"Damn these lyrics are beast! This is the Chaerin I know!" Jiyeon said as she and Chaerin bumped fist. The two looked like nothing they had just a while ago.

"Dancing On My Own?" Jiyong asked as he pondered on what that could mean.

"Ya! That's the name of the song!" Jieun said excitedly. Jiyong looked over the lyrics and realized that it was a breakup song.

"Okay, let's get to work!" Chaerin ordered clapping her hands together.

It took six hours but finally the song was all recorded and edited perfectly. They listened to the finished product enjoying the music. "Guess we're back on track." Eunjung stated relieved that their recession was over.

"Yup! And I already have so many ideas for our other songs to put on the album!" Chaerin exclaimed.

Remember everyone! Check out me and my friend's group Pika-So here. I'm going to be posting new kpop english covers once a week ^^