Confusion

Dancing On My Own

Hey everyone... awkward... so sorry for not updating in so long x( school is really stressful...

Anyways, here is another update ^^

Also I would appreaciate it if you check out my covers of Block B 'Close My Eyes' and 2NE1 'Don't Stop the Music' for my birthday and give me some nice feedback. Please subscribe to support me as well :)

well that's all enjoy!

Chaerin sat across from Eunjung. Eunjung was making random knots in a ball of yarn she had found laying on the floor while Chaerin was still in her thinking process. It had been like this in the room for quite some time now.

"What's wrong?" Eunjung asked finally noticing that Chaerin would not snap out of it, and honestly she was getting tired of keeping herself distracted.

"Jiyong." Chaerin said and then sighed heavily.

Eunjung rolled her eyes at the sound of his name. She knew about Jiyong and Chaerin's break up and was already tired of seeing her friend down about it for so long. This type of behavior wasn't normal, even for Chaerin"What'd he do now?"

"Nothing, it's just... I don't only just like him." Chaerin began.

"Stop it! Don't finish talking now!"

"I,"

"No!"

"love him."

"No! No, you don't!" Eunjung began shouting while pulling on her hair and falling on her back on the bed.

"Yes I do. When we were dancing all I could do was look at him." Chaerin protested her case. It was true, through out the whole performance she never gave attention to the camera like she would usually do in her charismatic way.

"That's because of the lights! The lights were way too bright!" She explained.

"Eunjung, I need to go tell her."

"You guys just broke up, you don't know what it is you want! Plus you just had Chinese food! That stuff can really mislead your judgement a lot."

"I'm sorry Eunjung. I'm not asking for your advice on this one, I'm telling you. He has to know, before it's too late." Chaerin walked out of Eunjung's room and went on her way to SouL's dorm.

~*~

"So tell me again, why were you in Ailee's room?" Jaebeom asked Seunghyun after he finished laughing his but off at the poor boy's story.

"Ugh! Can we just not talk about it?" Seunghyun got off the counter top and walked back to his bedroom, slamming the door as he did.

"Poor guy." Jaebeom said to himself. Suddenly he heard a know on the door and decided to check on it. His eyes widened when he saw Chaerin, she looked exhausted and sick. "Chaerin? What brings you here? It's late."

"Is Jiyong still up?" She asked trying not to get her hopes up.

Jaebeom looked down at the ground. Even he knew about the break up. It had caused things in the YGE building to become awkward. Jiyong hadn't given him any instruction on what to do if Chaerin ever stopped by so he figured she was allowed in. "Yea, he's still up."

Chaerin walked inside as Jaebeom allowed her in and went up to Jiyong's door. She took a deep breath before knocking three times. "Jaebeom! I said leave me-" Jiyong's face turned read as he swung open the door and saw Chaerin standing up close infront of him. "-alone. Uh, mianhe Chaerin... I thought you were just JB."

"O-oh, it's okay." Chaerin blinked twice still dazed by his yelling. She knew Jiyong could have a temper every now and then but she never had a moment where she viewed it so up close and personal. In a way it scared her a bit. She entered the room and closed the door behind her.

"So, uh, what's up?" Jiyong said in a casual tone. He sat down on his bed and Chaerin sat down on his computer chair.

She suddenly felt so stiff in his room. She had only come in here a handful of times and now that they weren't together it didn't help make the situation feel any lighter. "Um, I just wanted to talk."

Jiyong squinted his eyes. "About what?"

"Uh, well.. you did really good today for your performance! You guys deserved to win." Chaerin brought up not knowing how else to start. Maybe she shouldv'e listened to Eunjung and not rush off to tell him something so important.

"Yea, but we didn't." Jiyong shrugged it off not really bothered or concerned with the loss.

Jiyong is so cool, Chaerin thought to herself. She took a moment and looked around his room. It was decorated so simple with everything perfectly organized. He had a shelf full of CDs, some books, a few magazines, and a small collection of hats. Everything was place around his room in a specific order. Jiyong was probably the smartest in the PSY family she thought. He even helped Jae Suk with setting up SouL's and Pika-So's schedules.

"So, why'd you come here for real?" Jiyong asked breaking Chaerin from her thoughts.

"What do you mean?" She had already forgotten why she did come over.

"Chaerin, I know you better than anyone. What is it you wanted to talk to me about?"

Chaerin sighed as she prepared to tear down her walls she had build. "Jiyong," She closed her eyes not wanting to see his first reaction. "I love you."

"I know,.. I love you too."

Chaerin froze in shock. She didn't understand. She didn't know what to do or how to react to the knews but there was something new she wanted to know.. "Then why'd we break up?!"

"Because, we weren't even supposed to date in the first place! We're not allowed to, it's a rule. If Jae Suk were to find out about us we would get in alot of trouble, maybe suspended, maybe even fired! What would happen to SouL and Pika-So then?!"

Chaerin looked down at her shoes. Jiyong was right about that but she hated to accept that that was the reason they could no longer be together. "You need to move on." Jiyong spoke again.

"No. I don't want to." She demanded right after as she looked back up at him.

"You have to." Jiyong ordered, his voice becoming more venomous.

"You can't make me do anything!" Chaerin yelled challenging Jiyong.

"As long as we're both in PSY Entertainment we can't be together." He promised. Chaerin got up from the chair and gave him a cold look. She walked out of his room slightly slamming the door as she did.

~*~

Jieun was sitting on the chair in the kitchen swinging her legs happily. She was looking at the kitchen timer waiting for it to ring. *ring*

"Yay! The cupcakes are finished!" Jieun grabbed two oven mittens and placed her hands inside of them. She opened the oven and pulled out the tray. "Oh no!!" She cried out and pouted. She placed the tray on the counter and looked at the disastrous outcome.

"What's wrong Jieun?" Ailee asked as she came into the kitchen and walked towards the girl.

"Ailee! Look at what happened to the cupcakes!" Jieun shouted pointing to the abomination that remained on the counter.

Ailee took a look at the cupcake tray. There was clumpy burned dough with melted burned icing on top of them. "Um, those are cupcakes?'

"Ailee, don't be that way!"

"I'm sorry but they don't look like it."

"Ya!-" The dorm knocked interrupting the dispute. Ailee ordered Jieun to open it while she cleaned up the mess.

"ert! What are you doing here?!"

"I need to talk to Ailee!" Seunghyun said holding the door open with his hand and foot as Jieun tried to close it on him.

"Well, she doesn't want to see you!"

"Jieun.. please.." Seunghyun's face was serious and desparate. Jieun couldn't ever remember a time that he was serious like that.

"Okay, she's cleaning up the kitchen right now."

Seunghyun walked inside, it didn't take him long to spot Ailee cleaning the counter with a kitchen rag. "Ailee." He called to her.

Ailee looked up and her eyes widened. "Ahh!" She screamed and went around him quickly heading for her room.

"No Ailee! Listen to me!" He blocked her path and she headed outside the dorm but he followed right after her.

"Why should I you byuntae!?" Ailee ran down a couple of hallways with Seunghyun not far behind. "Ailee aish!! Wait!"

"Leave me alone!" She yelled as she turned another corner.

"Hear me out!" Seunghyun pleaded still chasing after her.

Ailee stopped in her tracks as she noticed the hallway she went into was a dead end. Seunghyun who caught up with her noticed. Ailee opened the door to and old closet and ran in. Just as she was about to close the door Seunghyun took hold of it. He stepped in and closed the door.