Comeback

Dancing On My Own

Thank you everyone who has subscribed to this story, i would very much appreciate you checking out my youtube channel here and subscribing to me right here!

Also a big shotout to my friend alwaysme3 for the poster :) go check out Lunar Graphics for your own story poster!

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Tonight on SBS Inkigayo we will be having SouL and Pika-So's comeback stages!" The host of Inkigayo announced gleefully. The crowd of fans cheered, their voices filled with excitement as the members of SouL and Pika-So waved to them and smiled.

"As you may have seen, the two groups had come together to make this amazing song and music video 'Dancing On My Own' and will be performing it for us tonight. Also we will get to see two performances from each group. Apparently both groups have decided to share some friendly family competition between each other, is this correct?" The host asked both groups for confirmation.

"Ah yes, this is true. Thank you for having us today as well." Jiyong stated.

"Now there is one thing that has shocked all of your viewers to the music video and that is the last scene." The host looked between Jiyong and Chaerin.

"Oh, that scene." Chaerin said and laughed to make light of the situation they had been put it.

"That scene was nothing." Jiyong added.

Chaerin held her smile and gripped onto the microphone to prevent herself from hitting Jiyong with it. Eunjung who saw this became uneasy and took the mic away. "We just wanted a strong reaction for our video and they're closer than all of us enough to do that scene together." She explained hoping to fix things.

"Oh, so you guys are close. Does that mean you're dating?" The host asked persistently. It was almost as if the interview had become an interrogation.

Jaebeom took the microphone from Jiyong. "No they're not dating, why would they be dating?" He said and then laughed nervously.

"Arasso." The host said and smiled while nodding her head.

"Its not like they dated before or are now, no! Nope! We're not allowed to date each other in PSY Entertainment. Which is why they aren't dating.. not that they would date if they could! Cause they wouldn't do that. We all wouldn't do that." Jaebeom finally shut up after realizing he made things worse and gave the mic to Seunghyun afraid to look Jiyong in the eye.

Everyone still held their smiles making sure none of the viewers thought of the situation as awkward as much as they thought it was.

"Okay, well that's enough out of SouL and Pika-So! We're going to let them go get ready now for their performance." Both SouL and Pika-So walked off stage slowly.

"You're so stupid!" Jiyong scolded Jaebeom as he punched his arm.

"Why would you say anything we specifically told you not to say anything!!" Zelo added.

Jaebeom kicked his foot on the ground. "I don't know, I tried to make light of the situation but it turned out way worse than what I thought." Jaebeom frowned and rubbed his arm where he had been punched.

"Whatever come on guys we have to get changed now." Jiyeon said breaking up the mini argument. Everyone ran off to get ready.

~*~

The lights were dim on the SBS Inkigayo stage. The members of SouL and Pika-So stood in their starting positions.

The members of SouL were wearing a basic marine uniform jacket, skinny jeans, and Adidas sambas or converses. They had on simply BB cream, lip tint, and guy liner on their faces. On the sides of their pants they had either suspenders or a chain of army medals hanging.

The members of Pika-So had on a more feminine fitted marine jacket on. They had on their faces BB cream, winged eyes, tinted lips, and highlight. Eunjung, Jieun, and Ailee wore heels while Jiyeon and Chaerin wore combat boots. Eunjung wore leggings, Ailee wore a short skin tight dress under her marine jacket, Jiuen and Jiyeon wore skinny jeans and Chaerin wore shorts with stockings.

A light ball room music set as their intro began playing and the PSY entertainment artist began dancing melodically. "Pika-SouL! Pika-SouL! Dancing on My Own!!" The fans chanted as the intro came to a close and the real music began to play for Dancing On My Own.

Chaerin and Jiyong began dancing with each other as he rapped the introduction lyrics. He focused hard on the brief performance. Chaerin looked over at Jiyong tenderly wishing for him to react in some positive way that would let her know he was at least not bothered by all there skin ship.

They danced some more as the other members began singing their lines. "I don't know how this gun rap up, til I'm gone you should turn that track up." Jiyong rapped cueing Chaerin for her to sing.

"And that's all I get from you but I give my all to you." She sang she could almost faintly hear herself sing the words.

"And that's all I hear from you ooh." Jiyong spoke afterwards.

"Oh just do you have to go, til I'm dancing on my own. I've been waiting way too long. Dancing on my own." Chaerin sang as she separated herself from him to sing the chorus. She then rejoined him to finish off the rest of the dance.

The music no longer accompanied Chaerin, she merely followed along Jiyong never losing sight of him. She so desperately wanted him to make eye contact with her at least once. How was he doing it to dance with her and not make eye contact at all?

The song was ending. Jiyong turned Chaerin around, crossing there arms as so that he had her in a hug with her back facing him. "I told you ill be home, I told you I'll be back. I told you ill be back girl, I told you ill be home." He finished singing as he hugged Chaerin a little more than he needed to.

~*~

Ailee was tired by the time they got back home. She had danced for so long that her feet had gotten numb. "Guess this is what they mean when they say you are one of the lead dancers." She said to herself.

"Hey Ailee!" Seunghyun shouted from behind her. He plopped down next to her on the couch. "What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"My feet are numb from dancing so much." She said. She sighed as she rubbed her eyes.

"Well I can fix that then!" Seunghyun grabbed a pillow from the from the couch and put it on his lap. "Put your feet up here." He said as he patted the pillow.

"What?" She asked as she looked at him slightly confused.

"Come on your feet hurt and I'm willing to give you a foot massage." Seunghyun said sheepishly.

Ailee thought for a moment. "Oh alright." She gave in. She placed her feet up on the pillow and played down on the couch with her elbows prompting her up.

Seunghyun took off her heels slowly and dropped them on the carpet. He then began to rub her feet gently. Ailee winced at first but soon began to enjoy the pressure being released. They stayed like this for awhile.

"Ailee-ah?" Seunghyun called but when he looked over at her he saw that she was already fast asleep. He smiled. "Oh so you fall asleep on me, huh? Arasso, am I really that boring?"

Seunghyun lifted up the girl and brought her into her room. He placed her on her bed and covered her up with her blanket.

"Goodnight Ailee." He bowed and placed a kiss on her forehead but then paused. His eyes looked at her closed ones. He could feel her breathing on his lips which gave them a tingling feeling. His eyes trailed down to her lips and he moved towards them with his own. He placed his hand on her bedside and the other underneath her neck. He inched closer.

"AILEE!" Jieun yelled as she came flying in through the door and the lights before Taeyang got time to react. Ailee woke up and saw Seunghyun so close to her. Both of the girls screamed. Ailee jumped up knocking foreheads with him as she did.

"Ow?! Seunghyun what were you doing?!" She demanded as she pushed him away.

"You big ert!" Jieun screamed as she began hitting him with Ailee's pillow.

"No!! Its not what you think!" Seunghyun tried to explain but the pillow attack made it difficult for him to think properly. "She had a slight fever!" He tried to reasoned.

"Lying ert!!" Jieun accused.

Seunghyun mentally smacked himself. He made his way to the doorway and ran out of the Pika-So's dorm.