Jealousy

The Fight

The day for the Poseidon concert has arrived. It was held during the Valentine's Day. During the concert, there were many activities including Siwon appearance together with the lead actress for the Poseidon drama and KRY were to sing a few songs during the concert.

Kyuhyun keep on thinking on how to give his boyfriend a surprise. He is still in the stage of asking for Siwon's forgiveness. Coincidently, TVXQ were also invited to perform during the concert. That means Changmin is also there at the concert.

Siwon continue to ignore Kyuhyun and sticked himself to Yesung and even take selca with him. When Kyuhyun saw this, he was very sad. Luckily Changmin is there to accompany him. He planned to ask for Changmin's help to give Siwon a surprise for Valentine's Day.

Kyuhyun and Changmin were too engrossed in their discussion until they did not realise that someone was staring at them from the corner jealously. 

"Siwon, Siwon! Hello! Earth to Siwon," called Yesung while waving his hand in front of Siwon.

Siwon were interrupted from his thinking when he heard someone was calling his name.

"Yes, what is it?'

"What happened to you? What were you thinking about? I have called you so many times but there was no response from you."

"Nothing, hyung," answered Siwon.

"Are sure there is nothing? I saw you keep on staring at Kyuhyun and Changmin. Are you jealous of them?" asked Yesung while smirking.

"N...o..no... I am not," Siwon stuttering.

"I can see a green eye monster here," Yesung continued his teasing while laughing.

"Stop it, hyung! I am not jealous!" said Siwon while stomping off like a child.

Siwon spotted the actress from Poseidon and his brain started to work to come up with an evil plan. "Fine! Since you keep on stick yourself to Changmin, I am going to flirt with her," Siwon's thinking while smiling evilly.

Siwon put on his best smile and approach the actress and started to flirt with her. Upon heard some laughters from the other corner, Kyuhyun and Changmin stop their discussion and look at the direction.

When Kyuhyun saw Siwon was flirting with the actress, he was very hurt. Luckily Changmin was there to comfort him.

"Kyu, don't be sad. You know Siwon loves you very much, right? He is just socializing with the actress. You know this is his job, right? Please don't think too much," said Changmin while sending a glare towards Siwon.

"Its okay, Min. I understand. I know he is doing this to get back to me. I am so lucky that I have you here now," said Kyuhyun while hugging Changmin.

From the corner of his eyes, Siwon saw Kyuhyun's hurtful expression. At first, he was feeling guilty about it. But once he saw Kyuhyun was hugging Changmin, his anger and jealousy had notch up. So he decided to leave the room before he do anything stupid such as punching Changmin.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, sorry to keep you guys waiting. I am sorry also to make Kyu suffer. I cannot find myself to make Siwon to forgive Kyu yet. Its because everytime Siwon forgive him easily, he has taken it for granted. Please bear with me for awhile. Thanks!