Is It Too Late?

The Fight

After they came back from their own trip, they were too busy to meet up with each other until the day for Gaon chart awards arrived. On the day of Gaon award, Kyuhyun came late because he had a Radio Star recording. He actually dreaded to meet up with Siwon because he still hasn't found the way to solve the problem. He would like to skip the award but the manager did not allowed it because he is one of the main singer in Super Junior.

"Hyung, please let me skip this show," pleaded Kyuhyun to his manager.

"Kyu, you know that you are one of the main singer, right? You need to be there to perform with the rest of the member. Apart from that, you shouldn't let your problem with Siwon to affect your work. You guys have to solve it as soon as possible. You shouldn't drag it too long already. If this problem keep on persist, it won't be good to your relationship with him. At the end of the day, you might lose him. Do you want that to happen? Siwon is a very nice guy. You should have appreciate him more. He has been very good towards you all this while. You should know better than us on how he treated you all this while. He always put you as his priority first. He even tweeted his first hash tag when you won the award for Radio Star and you did not even bothered to tweet back to him. That time you were not around. We were there with him when you won the award. He keep on watching the show online and once you won, he was so happy. Apart from that, whenever you were sick, he will always take care of you until sometimes he did not even sleep at all because he was too worried that you might need him anytime. If you do not want to lose him, you better faster find a solution to solve this problem. It is very hard to find someone who loves you and sacrifice so much for you nowadays," advised manager.

"Why you guys never tell me that he always take care of me when I was sick and he did not sleep at all? What if he get sick as well? You guys shouldn't let him do that," cried Kyuhyun.

"You know how stubborn he is. Anything concern you, he won't let other people touch. He want to do everything himself to make sure that you have the best of all," answered manager.

After the recording, while on the way to Gaon award, Kyuhyun keep on thinking on how to solve the problem and how to make Siwon happy again.

Once he reached, he had to rush to backstage to prepare for his performance. After wearing the clothes and make up, he went to join the rest of Super Junior members at the table. There was other members at the table and Siwon was sitting in between Donghae and Ryeowook. He did not have a chance to talk privately with Siwon.

When they went up to the stage to receive their award, he found out that he was standing beside Siwon. This was a good opportunity for him to talk to Siwon. Before he had a chance to talk, Donghae and Kangin were disturbing them and after the acceptance speech, it was their turn to perform.

After the performance, everything was so messy because everyone was congratulating them. By the time everything was finished, everyone was rushing to go back and Siwon went back by himself since he is not staying in the dorm.

Kyuhyun decided to call Siwon once he reached the dorm.

"Hyung, can we meet up? I want to talk to you," said Kyuhyun once Siwon picked up the call.

"I am sorry, Kyu. I am very tired today. Can we talk some other time?" replied Siwon tiredly.

"Okay, hyung. You rest well. I will call you again," said Kyuhyun dejectedly.

"Good night," said Siwon and hanged up.

Kyuhyun stared at the phone sadly and tears began to roll down his cheeks. "It is too late for me to change everything back to normal?" said Kyuhyun to himself.