Amendments time!

The Fight

The next day when Siwon woke up, he can smell some coffee from outside his bedroom door. He went outside to the kitchen and he saw Kyuhyun was preparing some coffee and there are some food on the table.

"Hyung, you wake up already? I have prepared some coffee for you. I also bought your favourite french toast for your breakfast. Why don't you go and wash up? The coffee going to be done soon," said Kyuhyun while smiling at Siwon.

Siwon only kept quiet and stared at Kyuhyun before he turned and walked to the bathroom.

Kyuhyun let out a sigh of relief. "At least he didn't kick me out from here. Means, I still got hope," Kyuhyun thinking loudly. He was so nervous that Siwon will kick him out from his apartment.

Once Siwon bathed and changed, they ate their breakfast in silence. 

"Won..nie.., manager hyung said he will fetch us at 11am later to fetch us to our poseidon concert rehearsal,' stutter Kyuhyun nervously.

Siwon just nodded and continue to eat his breakfast quietly.

At 11am, manager hyung came and fetch them together with Yesung and Ryeowook to the rehearsal. 

During the rehearsal, Siwon ignored Kyuhyun and only sticked himself to Yesung. Kyuhyun continued to take care of Siwon by giving him water to drink and towel to wipe his sweat. He even asked manager hyung to buy Siwon's favourite food for him to eat.

"Kyu, what happened to you today? Aren't you feeling tired being ignored by Siwon hyung?" asked Ryeowook.

"Wookie, I am not tired. When I think of how Siwon hyung taking care of me last time without complaining, I know what I am doing now is nothing big compare to how he takes care of me. Plus now this is my fault. I have to do something to amend back on how i treated him. I just realised that he is very important to me. So I cannot lose him. No matter what, I won't feel tired at all," said Kyuhyun while smiling at Ryeowook.

"If you think that this the right way for you to continue, then I will support you. However, please do not tire yourself out and make yourself sick, You know that you have a very weak body. I don't want to get blame for not taking care of you," advised Ryeowook.

"Thanks, hyung for your support and advice." 

Meanwhile at the other side of the room, Yesung asked Siwon, "Won, how long you want to continue to ignore Kyu? He has been running here and there to take care of you since just now."

"Hyung, I still can't forgive him for not celebrating his birthday with me. I am his boyfriend but he did not even respect me," whined Siwon.

"Siwon, you have to understand. You know Kyuhyun. He will do anything that he likes. This is not the first time already. Even before you guys were together he is already like that. But you have to know one thing. You are also to be blamed. First is because you are too possessive of him. He needs some breathing space and meet up with his friends also. Second is you spoilt him too much. That is why he made the decision of celebrating his birthday with his friends without consulting you first because he thought that you won't be angry at him," said Yesung.

"But he should come and talk to me if he need to meet up with his friends. I will give him the permission. Any other day I am still okay with it but this is his birthday. I WANT to celebrate it with him and make him happy. Why can't he understand that?" said Siwon sulkingly.

"So for how long you want to continue to ignore him?"

"I don't know, hyung. I still need some time to forgive him." 

"Don't take too long because you might lose him before you know it," said Yesung.

"I know, hyung. I just want to teach him some lessons. That's all. I did not plan to lose him."

"Its good to hear that."

The rest of the day went blurry for Kyuhyun as he continued to follow Siwon around and once they reached the dorm, he went to his room tiredly to sleep while Siwon went out for dinner with the Eunhae couple to have some Eunsihae time.