The Cold War

The Fight

The next day during the recording, Siwon was avoiding Kyuhyun all the time. Whenever Kyuhyun tried to approach him, he will just sticked to Donghae and Eunhyuk. This caused Kyuhyun's mood to become bad. This happened until the recording finished and Siwon did not even wish him happy birthday because he was still angry about what happened.

After the recording, Kyuhyun straightaway went to the ski resort. All this while he has been waiting for Siwon to call, message or tweet about his birthday. But until now there was nothing from Siwon's side. He did not even bother to talk or send Kyuhyun to the resort.

Kyuhyun was still sulking about it when he met up with his Kyu-line members.

"What happened, Kyu? Why are you sulking here?" asked Changmin.

"Min, Siwon is angry about me spending my birthday with you guys. He did not even talk to me and wish me happy birthday," whined Kyuhyun.

"Have you inform him earlier about our plan?" asked Minho.

"No, I didn't," answered Kyuhyun while looking down guiltily."But if I inform him earlier, he still won't let me come and meet up with you guys. You guys know how possessive he is. I just want to spend some time with you guys but why can't he understand about it? It has been a long time since all of us have time to gather together."

"Don't worry, Kyu. I am sure that he is only angry for awhile. You know Siwon. He won't be angry at you for too long because he loves you very much. Since you are here, why don't you enjoy your birthday? Lets go to play the snow. We are going to play some games and we can take a lot of pictures together. Apart from that, we have prepared a lot of food for you," said Changmin.

At the mentioned of food and games, Kyuhyun's mood brightened up. He decided to let go of his problem with Siwon for awhile and enjoy his birthday trip.

Meanwhile, Siwon was still angry about what happened and decided to avoid his babykyu for awhile. He need some time to think about what is the next step that he should take for their relationship. All this while, he has been giving in to his babykyu and not receiving so he feels really tired about it. Plus the coming few days his schedule was very packed and he has to go to Japan for his 3rd wave schedule. At first, he decided to reject the invitation from 3rd wave so that he can surprised his babykyu during his last Catch Me performance. But after what happened, he need some time to cool down so he decided to accept the invitation. At the same time, since he was going to Japan, Lee Soo Man requested for his help to attend SNSD's concert in order to help them to promote their album and boost their popularity in Japan.

After Kyuhyun came back from the ski resort, Siwon still did not contact him and he was also busy with his schedule with Radio Star and Catch Me. He was mentally and physically exhausted so he decided to take a break for awhile and went for a trip with his friends to relax his body, mind and soul. Apart from that, he was also very sad because Siwon did not attend his last Catch Me performance and went to Japan instead.