the fight

The Fight

"Tomorrow is my babykyu's birthday. What should I plan for his birthday? I should give him a surprise. Let me call the Eunhae couple for their help". With that thinking, Siwon decided to call Donghae and Eunhyuk to meet him at the dorm tonight to discuss about the plan while driving back to his apartment to meet his babykyu.

Once he reached his apartment, he walked straightaway to his room. To his shock, his babykyu is packing some clothes into a bag.

"Baby, what are you doing? Where are you going?' asked Siwon.

Kyuhyun looked up and answered guiltily, "Um,Wonnie, you know about Kyu-line right? Its just that we...."

"What is it, baby?" Siwon asked impatiently.

"Well, they have been complaining that I did not spend any time with them anymore so they forced me to spend our birthday together no matter what happened" Kyuhyun answered nervously.

"Then?' asked Siwon again.

"SO tomorrow I am going to celebrate my birthday with them at a ski resort after the recording," Kyuhyun answered by looking down.

Siwon asked quietly, '"Then what about me?"

"Wonnie," called Kyuhyun while walking towards Siwon.

"No! Stop there! So now you are telling me that you are going to a ski resort with your Kyu-line members and you are not going to celebrate your birthday with me tomorrow. Am I right?" asked Siwon angrily.

"Wonnie, we can always celebrate my birthday after that. It is just this year that we made a promise that we have to celebrate our birthday together for Kyu-line members. I am really sorry about it," Kyuhyun try to appease his boyfriend's anger.

"Well, since you already made up your mind, you can continue with your plan," Siwon answered coldly and walked out from the apartment leaving a guilty Kyuhyun behind.

Siwon drove to the dorm to meet up with the Eunhae couple. Once he reached the dorm, he straightaway went to the Eunhae couple's room and informed them to cancel the plan for the birthday plan tomorrow.

"Why?' asked Donghae.

"Kyuhyun is going to a ski resort with his Kyu-line members and he won't be celebrating his birthday with me tomorrow," answered Siwon sadly.

The Eunhae couple looked at each other and try to cheer Siwon up.

"Its okay, Siwon. Maybe Kyuhyun needed to spend some time with his friends. Afterall, he didn't see them for a long time," said Eunhyuk.

"But I want to celebrate his birthday with him. Plus I am his boyfriend. Shouldn't he at least consulted me first before he agree to their plan?" asked Siwon.

The Eunhae couple did not know how to answer that question.

"Siwon, since he is going to spend some time with his friends, then why don't you spend your time with us? It has been a long time since the three of us, Eunsihae, hanging out together. Why don't we go for a movie tonight? I watched Life of Pi the other day and I would like to watch again. The movie was very good," Eunhyuk came up with the birlliant plan to cheer Siwon up.

"Good idea! Let's go Siwon. I also want to spend some time with you and I haven't watch the movie yet!" answered Donghae happily.

That night, Siwon went to watch the movie with the Eunhae couple and sleep with them at the dorm. He needed some time to think and decided to avoid Kyuhyun for awhile.

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun is still feeling guilty about it and decided to settle the problem once he is back from the resort.