8| His eighteenth birthday

A demon’s possession.

 

Jinki was wearing a white gown. It was a beautiful dress, reached the ground and had a corset that sat tight around his waist, hugging it. It was his eighteenth birthday today and he was going to marry the man he loved. The best birthday gift he could ever ask for. His hair was in a high ponytail, holding it back and hundreds of little diamonds were waved through his hair. He looked good even if he said it himself. It didn’t feel strange to wear a dress and it wasn’t as uncomfortable as he thought it would be. It fitted perfectly. He couldn’t think about anything else at the moment. He walked inside his room one last time, looking in the giant mirror before smiling at Taemin who appeared behind him. “You look beautiful, Jinki. You’re in the right place, next to Minho, leading this world together with him. Know that you will not stay a human after this. Now that you’re whole life will change. But I know you’re ready for it. I’ve been watching you for a very long time, almost since you’re birth. It was written in the stars. All the others were doomed to die, but you, dear Jinki, are destined to stay at Minho’s side forever. As long as there is love, you will stay immortal.”
Taemin walked closer and played with some strands of his hair, his wings waving up and down as he came closer. “I have something for you”, he whispered.
He took a bracelet out of his pocket and locked it around the human’s thin wrist. “It’s from Heaven. The highest ring. I will always be with you, remember that. If you feel sad and need somebody to talk to, know that I’m always listening.”
Jinki nodded and looked at the bracelet. It was thin, made of silver stings that were braided. It was a simple accessory, but is was so much more than it seems to be. He knew he could always rely on Taemin, he had helped Jinki over the last 2 years, after he saw the other for the first time in his dream. There was a knock on the door and Taemin smiled before disappearing, leaving Jinki alone in his room. The door opened and there stood Jonghyun, a smile on his face. “We have to go. We can’t have you being late on your own wedding.”

Jinki walked to the altar, a smile on his lips. He saw Minho, his bonded, his lover, his master. He felt Taemin look down at him and it made him feel more confident, stronger. He could see Minho's face, the love in his eyes. He kept walking, his eyes locked with the demon's, never looking away. He could feel the pull, the strong energy that attracted him. He was unable to resist, but he let it happen, knowing only good things were going to happen. He felt it, knew it, saw it. He finally stood in front of Minho and he stopped walking, turning so he stood face to face with the older man. He couldn't help but smile. Minho leaned closer, lips brushing his ear as he spoke: "You look beautiful Jinki."

The words made him blush and he smiled more. Minho treated him lika a prince -or princess- and he soon would be the Queen, supporting Minho in all he did. He looked forward to it and he knew that this was going to be one of the best days in his life. He couldn't think about anything else than Minho. He was everywhere. In his dreams, his thoughts, his life. Jinki didn't mind, loving the bond they shared, loving the fact that Minho treated him very well without letting him feel like a little child. Minho knew exactly what to do to make him feel better. He looked into those dark eyes and he was lost.

The priest started the ceremony, talking in a loud voice, making sure that everybody could understand him. He started talking about the past, the curse, the bonding and all the other -to Jinki- unimportant things. He didn't care about the onew who died before him, knowing most of them were in Heaven right, knowing they were still alive and they still had the Leader to take care of them. But he had Minho, his Minho, his demon and king. Everything he needed and more. He felt a warm hand taking his and entwined their fingers. He felt the energy rush through his body and he knew it was Minho's. It felt amazing and it made him feel warm on the inside. He was going to stay young forever as long as he had this energy running through him and he knew Minho was going to give it to him for the rest of his own immortal life. He didn't feel bad anymore, he didn't feel alone and lost in this dark world anymore. He called this his home. He will never go to Heaven and he will never leave this place, he will never see the sun shine again, but he accepted that. He had Taemin visiting him and Jonghyun always talking to him. He had Minho, showering him in kisses and love.

He felt the air move around him, shaking, turning and twisting. The priest's voice was low and dark, different from before. He felt a weight on his shoulders and looked at Minho, seeing the loving eyes and he calmed down. Minho was by him, at his side, so everything was going to be alright. He just knew it. The air moved, pressing them together, forcing Jinki and Minho to come closer. Jinki's arms were around the demon's neck and strong arms were around his waist, holding hims close. He felt safe. This is where he belonged. He felt Minho's lips on his and parted his lips when he felt the demon's tongue on his lips, asking for permission to enter. Their tongues touched and Jinki made an approving sound, pulling the demon even closer. Their tongues danced, they discovered each other's mouth like the first time. They kissed for a few minutes, forgetting about the rest of the world. The air froze and everything seemed to stand still before it started to move again. The air's grip around them loosened and they parted again. Jinki was panting as he rested his head on the demon's muscular chest and smiled when he felt fingers playing with his ponytail, touching the little diamonds in his hair. Yes, this was his home from now on.

The priest started to sing a song in another language and the human took a step back, holding Minho's hands, needing something to hold onto. He wanted to touch his lover, he wanted to be sure the other would be there forever. There was a bright light and Jinki looked at their hands, seeing two rings appear.  One on his own finger and one around Minho's. His own ring was white, thin and elegant. It matched the bracelet he got from Taemin and it looked more feminine. There were little diamonds all over it and it shone in the light. Minho's ring was black and bigger, more muscular. It fitted him perfectly and had a big diamond in the middle and Jinki could see the demon's energy in it. The black lines swirling inside the diamond. Jinki looked at the public and giggled when he saw Jonghyun waving at him. He felt lips on his cheek and turned his attention back to his lover. The priest had stopped talking and Minho scooped the human in his arms, carrying him as he started to walk. "You are mine, Lee Jinki", he growled into the human's ear before his neck.

Jinki nodded and blushed, feeling all those eyes on him.

"Only yours, Minho."


The end! Sorry for the wait.
I listened to Cinema Bizarre while writing his, 'My Obsession.' Just for your information. 

Can I get a comment because thisis th elast chapter?
Thanks to all my readers and subscriber for staying with me.