DaeHyun Imagine Part 1

B.A.P Oneshot Collection

Just to let you know, this imagine is made by my seonbae, Nummy unnie~! I have the full permission to post it in here so don't complained for those of you who have read this before :D Peace~!

 

#Imagine you’ve been Daehyun girlfriend for a long time. Your friends use to say you that you were the perfect couple and that one day you will get married. But that day hasn’t arrived yet.
DH: “_ [u/n]_ I must go to a tour. Please wait for me”

You had no problem with the tours that Daehyun must attend. You were always waiting for his arrive.

U:”You know I will”

He kissed you before he leave. Every day you get a call of Daehyun, he tells you how much he missed you and you answer him with a “I love you” 
Days passed until the day you boyfriend arrive, you were so excited, you wait for him at the airport and when you finally see him you hug him.

U:”I missed you”

DH:”me too baby”

you kissed no matter who were watching.

YG:”You should get married”

the leader interrupt walking away with the other members watching and smiling at you. 

FF:”¡Oppa!? Daehyun Oppa? Is it really you?”

You see a pretty girl getting near to Daehyun. “She must be a fan” you though so you just walk away for a little bit.

FF:”Oppa I finally found you”

the girl said before she hugs him. You and Daehyun were shock. ‘Daehyun is an idol, that must happened before’ you though, you respect that Daehyun has fans and as you they love him.

FF:”I know I’ll find you here; I’ve been following you everywhere, you mom told me that I could find you here”

you were near enough to hear everything, mad you looked at him but as you he was confused. Getting off the hug he asks the girls

DH:” I’m sorry. Who are you?”

FF:”¡Oppa! Its me. Your childhood friend. Remember now?”

she asks with a smile.

DH:”I’m sorry. I don’t”

You were sad when you see her sad face

FF:”Oh! But you… were maybe if I… you should remember your first kiss right? Remember this?” She kisses Daehyun. 

FF:”Remember now?”

she smiles.You were mad, how could she kiss your boyfriend in front of you?

U:”Daehyun we must go”

you whisper.

FF:” Are you part of the staff?”

she asked you

FF:” Hi! I am_[FF]_ I’ll be the future wife of Daehyun”

Not just you and Daehyun but all the members were confused.

HC:”Ok_[u/n]_ let’s go. Daehyun we must go now”

Himchan tried to take you away from her but she follows you everywhere.

FF” Oppa I have nowhere to go, you mother told you that you will take care of me”

She said when you were getting into the car.

YG:”_[u/n]_ please get into the car”

you obey him.

YG:”Daehyun what are you going to do? …”

you were curious about Yongguk, Himchan and Daehyun talk.

Z:”Are you ok?” Zelo asks you.

U:”I’m just confused”

YJ:”We all are”.

Finally you see Yongguk, Himchan and Daehyun getting into the car but you didn’t expect to see that girl too.

YG:”She will come with us, just for today”

you nodded your head. You were talking to Zelo and YoungJae who were sitting next to you. But couldn’t stop seeing how that girl hugs your boyfriend. You were annoyed with her close to you, so you decided to go to your house to sleep.

U:”I’m sorry. It’s been a long day so I’ll just go to rest a bit”

You said, the car stopped in front of your house, you get out the car after you say goodbye to everybody.

DH:”Wait I need to talk to you” 

 
 
F.F: Family Friend