JongUp Imagine 1

B.A.P Oneshot Collection

 today was you and Jongup's 3rd anniversary but Jongup didn't say anything to you even though you send him a text or call him. You wait for him until it was around 12 PM. Because you can't handle it anymore you went to search for Jongup yourself. When you're preparing to go out, suddenly someone ring your doorbell. Getting exited because you think it was Jongup, you run from your room to the door and opened it, but your expression change after you see it was only a mailman. U: um can I help you? | Mailman: I have a packet for ms [Y/N] | U: ah it was me | Mailman: Okay can you sign here please? Thank you have a nice day miss. Then he went off. You opened the package and found a beautiful gown and also a card. Being the curious girl you are, you opened it and read the message. It was from JongUp and he tell you to wear that dress and meet him at the park near your house at 6 PM. So you dress yourself and went to the park. When you arrive at the park, you see JongUp sitting on a swing with flower petals and also candles surrounding the swing, making a heart. When he sees you, JongUp stands up and hold your hands. U: What's this? | JU: Of course it's for our 3rd anniversary! don't tell me you forget it? | U: I thought you forget it! Then JongUp suddenly hugs you and whisper to your ear JU: How come I forget the most important date in my life?