YongGuk Imagine 2

B.A.P Oneshot Collection

 

When he was jealous of your best (guy) friend

 

YongGuk and you already dated for 6 months and finally, he finds some time for you guys to have a proper date. So you decided to go to the park near your house with him. You were walking around with YongGuk at the park when suddenly, you felt someone jumped at your back and almost makes you fall.

U: YAAH! *Turns around* YOU! GEES I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WAS YOU! *Point at your best (guy) friend*

Him: *laugh childishly* yeah you should but you didn’t do you? *mehrong*

U: Grrr! YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ANYWAY! I THOUGHT YOU’RE VISITING YOUR PARENTS!

Him: Well yeah but I decided to come home early because I miss my awesome best friend *put his arm around your shoulder*

YG: *clear throats* Excuse me but that’s my girlfriend you’re holding. Anyway shouldn’t we be somewhere now [Y.N]?

U: Huh we did? But I thought we- *getting dragged by YG*

Him: *shouts at you* SEE YOU AT SCHOOL [Y.N]!

U: *Wave at him while mouthing him* sorry I’ll make it up to you at school!

After you’re far enough from your guy friend, YongGuk lets your arm go and faced you with a pissed off face.

YG: Who’s that?

U: Who?

YG: You know who I meant! HIM!

U: Oh you mean [Your guy friend name]! He’s my childhood friend *smiling at him*

YG: I don’t like him.

U: *Confused* Why? He’s really nice you know. Oh maybe I should set you guys a play date to get to know each other better!

YG: *Sigh* you’re stupid are you? Beside I’m not a child anymore so no play dates!

U: *Shocked* WHAT DO YOU MEAN STUPID?! I’M NOT STUPID!

YG: Well you should’ve known how he looks at you! He’s definitely having a crush on you!

U: Wait… are you JEALOUS?!

YG: *Blushed* S-so? You’re my girlfriend so I have the right to be jealous right?

U: *Squeals while hugging his arm* Awe you’re so cute! But you know that I only love you right?


*squeal* FINALLY I HAVE TIME TO UPDATE~~~! *Happy Dance* I hope you all like this one ^^