JongUp Imagine 1

B.A.P Oneshot Collection

#imagine it's your birthday today but none of your friends or family congrats you. To make it worse, your boyfriend, JongUp also didn't said anything and been avoiding you for a week. Feeling bored, you finally decided to go outside for a walk. You're walking around town and people who knows you greet you a happy birthday and you smiled at them. You finally stops at one of the bench below a weeping cherry tree that you used to go when you're little. You sat there for hours thinking about your life and also your relationship with JongUp. When you realized, it's already 6 PM and you decided to go home and rest. You're crossing without looking and suddenly you felt like you're being pulled by someone and when you look up you see JongUp with frightened face.
U: Oppa waeyo?
JU: Yah do you know that you almost killed yourself?!
U: *shocked* chincha?! I don't know I'm sorry.
JU: *hugs u tightly* You really like to make me worried aren't you?
U: Aniya it's just I've been thinking that's all
JU: Let's just go home okay. *hold ur hand tightly.
When you arrived at your block, suddenly JongUp release your hand and run to your house. You follow him and when you enter your house it was pitched black.
U: Huh? I don't remember turning off the lamp before I went this morning. *turns on the light*
Suddenly, your friends and family appeared from their hiding place.
Friends+Family: SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY [Y/N]!
You're shocked until you can't even move or said anything. JongUp then comes out of the kitchen holding a birthday cake.
JU: Happy birthday [Y/N]! Sorry I didn't spend any time with you this week. I've been busy planning this with everyone.
U: you didn't have to do this you know.
JU: I want to do this for my girl.
U: Thanks everyone. Thank you oppa! *kiss his cheek*