DaeHyun Imagine 4

B.A.P Oneshot Collection

#Imagine you just got home from school and your legs was sore a lot from slipping on a wet floor when you're playing soccer for sport class. You can't move your leg a bit, even if you move an inch it'll hurt like hell. when you enter your house, you groan in pain every time it make contact with something. you didn't know that DaeHyun was at your house waiting for you to arrive. when he sees you limping your way to your house, he was shocked and runs to you immediately.
DH: Omoo... jagi gwenchanayo?! what happened to you anyway?!
U: Urgh I slipped at school when we're playing soccer. IT HURTS LIKE HELL!!! *wincing again*
DH: *carry you bridal style*
U: *Shocked* y-yah what the heck are you doing?!
DH: Helping you move since you can't move your leg without hurting it more.
U: Thanks but I think I'm still capable of walking myself even though it hurts. *try to go down*
DH: *grips oh you tighter* no way I'm going to let you walk. Just let me carry you all day for today.
U: Don't you have 
schedules?
DH: Don't tell me you forget! I already tell you that we have free time today!
U: Oh right. mianhae my mind is really full of school works right now
DH: *kiss your cheek* gwenchanayo ^^
As he said, he carry you around your house all day and never leave your side, except when he needs to do something. when night came, he's carrying you to your room and tucked you to sleep.
U: thanks for today oppa. I really glad you're here today. I think it'll be better tomorrow thanks to you ^^
DH: you're welcome, I need to go soon but are you sure you're okay?
U: Neh don't worry I'll be fine. it doesn't really hurt like before.
DH: *sigh of relieve* glad to know than.
U: goodnight DaeHyun oppa. *kiss his cheek*
DH: goodnight jagi *kiss your cheek and sings you a lullaby*

 

Inspired on what happened to me at P.E Class.... Now I just wish it was true XD This already happened a long time ago (No not really only a few months ago XD)