DaeHyun Imagine 3 (Ft. HimChan)

B.A.P Oneshot Collection

You and DaeHyun have been dating since you're in the first year of high school and everything went well. Now that you're in college, you guys rarely met because you're not in the same school and also school works making you guys can't meet up so often. One day, a new student comes to your school and you're assigned to show him around the school. You always help him happily and you guys get close. You know that his name is Himchan and he actually have almost every class with you. You two get closer and HimChan starts to fall in love with you, without him knowing that you have a boyfriend. One day, you see HimChan and DaeHyun was fighting in front of your school. You're shocked and try your best to separate them. After some time, with the help of your friends you managed to separate them and you ask them what's the problem until both of them are fighting. From there you know that DaeHyun was jealous of you and HimChan, while HimChan was hurt because you have a boyfriend. After that you tell HimChan that you only love him like an older brother and he finally accepts the truth. HimChan and DaeHyun finally forgive each other and become good friends.

 

For this one, I got some help from one of the followers in the fanbase, she always help me whenever I have some problem eventhough she's not an admin. I say she's pretty good to be an admin and pretty experienced ^^