On Jeju's beach..

My Robot Buddy(s)

 

 

The Advanced Lee jet landed gracefully on the water as its wheels turned to water skis. As it made its way to a certain point in the middle of the sea, the aircraft slowly disappeared from head to tail as it entered the gates of the hidden lab.

 

The whole Lab facility was like air to human eyes, Unseen, undetected. Inspired by the invisibility cloak, it can never be spotted. Not only that, but it actually is a floating facility on the sea of Jeju. Inspired by the floating city of Atlantis.

 

If that’s the case then you might be wondering how can it not be spotted when there’s a big possibility that a ship or boat could bump into it and reveal its location. Well here’s the answer: It’s not only floating on the spot. But it is continuously moving about. Always changing its position on the sea. And this was made easier thanks to the advanced water engines, which allowed the lab to move easily and smoothly and fast if necessary.

 

“If this is above water then how is it so steady inside?” Sonjin asked randomly as she looked around the marvelous secret lab, filled with gadgets, big computers and scientists.

 

“To put it simply, the outer part of the lab is the one that does all the moving, turning, and spinning, while the inner part is left steady and unmoved. Power of technology~” Himchan adjusted his collar and explained proudly.

 

“Let’s go eat!!!” Amber jumped out of the pilot’s seat and out into the lab with a thud. Announcing the first thing that occupied her mind.

 

“Let’s go!!” Zoe cheered and raised her arm happily.

 

“Foood!!” Yongguk joined in as well.

 

“Yah! Is that seriously the first thing you guys thought about?!” Himchan said flabbergasted. Considering the situation they faced not too long ago and the fact that someone is probably after Zelo and Jongup again, shouldn’t they be planning something instead?

 

“Oppa, I know you’re worried and I know what we’re gonna face. But we’re in this together and we’ll get through this ok?” Amber placed her hand on his shoulder reassuringly and flashed him a genuine smile. “But! ...We can’t use our heads properly if this is not filled am I right?” She pointed to her tummy and flashed him a childish grin.

 

Himchan sighed and smiled before nodding. “I get it, tummy first.”

 

Everyone cheered and they went to the lab’s cafeteria. It didn’t have the best dishes in the world but it certainly had unique tastes and are quite filling and satisfying.

 

“Ahhh~~ the meals here are always so awesome~!” Amber leaned back on her chair and sighed in satisfaction.

 

“I missed this~” Zoe smiled contently and cutely slurped down her noodle’s soup like a little kid.

 

“This is better than what we usually eat at school!” Sonjin commented as she was finishing her plate.

 

 

“Eating without me!! You guys are so mean!” Daehyun pouted and put on a hurt expression.

 

“You’re the one to blame, Food doesn’t wait for anyone you know~” Zoe stuck out her tongue and slurped down the remaining of her drink.

 

“As always, you have no patience when it comes to food.” Daehyun sat down the chair across from Zoe and crossed his arms with a playful smirk.

 

======

 

After lunch everyone decided to get to work. Daehyun, Yongguk, Yongjae and Himchan were in a conference room discussing plans and plots on how to fight off the enemies and such. Zelo and Jongup were in the bionic room, recharging. Zoe and Sonjin decided to go walk around the beach of Jeju. While Amber was in the garage with the aircraft, testing all the systems, and checking for any possible damages that might have came from the hit hours prior.

 

“I can’t believe this!!!” Amber stomped her feet angrily. “Those people left a scratch on this beautiful aircraft!!! When I see them I’m soo gonna chop off their heads and—“ Amber stopped her complains and revenge plans as soon as she noticed a blinking tiny gadget glued to the jet not too far from the scratch. “This is bad.” She whispered to herself.

 

She didn’t waste any more time before professionally killing the tracking bug. She had the skill and the brains. She knew how to kill or fix a gadget from the inside, and with this type of device, she needed to be extra careful and sharp in order to shut the tiny tracker down.

 

“That should do it.” She rubbed the sweat off her forehead and sighed. “Now, let’s take you to Himchan oppa for dissection little bug.” She carefully used the tweezers to pick up the thing and placed it in a small tube.

 

======

 

“Oppa you need to look at this.”

 

After 10 minutes of diagnostics. Himchan managed to re-track the location to where the bug was sending signals.

 

“Tokyo, Japan. They were tracking us this whole time.” Himchan sighed as he crossed his arms.

 

“They already know our location?” Amber knew the answer to her question, but she somehow hoped otherwise.

 

“Yeah.” He simply answered.

 

“That’s bad news.” Yongguk pointed out.

 

“I already got their exact location…almost. Amber managed to damage 50% of the system that sent the signals.” He gave Amber a look and she flashed him a –my-bad- chuckle.

 

“We have to move before they come for us.” Daehyun said in a serious tone.

 

“Where’s Zoe?” Yongjae suddenly sounded panicked.

 

“She went to the beach with Sonjin—“

 

“Tell her to get back to the lab now!” He commanded seriously.

 

“She’s just near by don’t worry she’ll be back soon—“

 

“Tell her to return NOW!!” Yongjae shouted, effectively shocking the others and planting an anxious feeling inside them.

 

“If they spot Zoe, they will kidnap her and use her as bait! Just like they did with…Eunjae.” He bit his lip and his fists were trembling in anger.

 

~~~

“Let go of her!!” Yongjae screamed at the man who was holding his sister.

 

“Oppa! Help!” Eunjae cried before the man injected something into her neck. Instant knock out. She immediately fell unconscious to the floor.

 

“Eunjae!!!” Yongjae went ballistic as he watched his sister go unconscious. He wailed and tried to break free, but the big men that were holding him down made his movements and resistance futile. The man to his right sent a hard punch to his back that made him tumble down on his knees, but like the stubborn man that he was, he kept his ground.

 

“Tell your father that if he wanted his daughter back…” He smirked before continuing his words. “Alive~ Then he should just be generous and give us the bionic chip.”

 

“Give her back you monster!!!” Yongjae shouted angrily, standing back on his feet.

 

“You can take your time Yongjae-ssi, but remember. We’re not that patient.” He glared at the boy before asking his other men to carry the unconscious girl away. “Don’t forget young master, your sister’s life depends on you~”

 

“You traitor!!! Give her back!!” He tried to push off the men’s hold on him but to no avail. The two large men gave him a good beating that soon left him out cold.

 

======

 

“You have to protect Zoe just as you protect Zelo.” He stated firmly. At his words Amber quickly dialed Zoe and asked her to come back. After she hung up on Zoe she called the head security to send escorts for Zoe and Sonjin.

 

“Do they still have her?” Daehyun asked.

 

“It’s been two months…I’m not even sure if she’s still…” Yongjae shook his head as bad thoughts clouded his mind. “I’m going to get my sister back no matter what.”

 

We.” Himchan placed his hand on Youngjae’s shoulder and gave him a reassuring squeeze. “We’re going to find her. Together.”

 

======

 

“Jongup! Come quick.” Himchan came bursting into the bionic room, panting hard.

 

“What’s wrong?” Zelo’s eyes went wide as he guessed something bad might’ve happened judging by Himchan’s expression. He never was this anxious unless something serious happened.

 

When Himchan just looked at them worriedly and didn’t utter a word as he was still trying to catch his breath, Jongup spoke up instead.

 

“Hyung? Did something happen?” He asked cautiously.

 

“Yongjae—“

 

Before Himchan could continue with his words Jongup was already outside the door. Talk about bionic speed.

 

======

 

“Hyung! Yongjae hyung—“ Jongup came busting into the health room but stopped midway when he noticed Yongjae sitting on the chair, his hands covering his face as he silently sobbed. What surprised him the most was not Youngjae’s depressed state, but the girl lying on the bed next to him.

 

“Eunjae?” He whispered the name he hasn’t uttered for a while now as he slowly took shaky steps towards Youngjae and the girl.

 

“Jongup she’s back.” Youngjae looked up at him as tears continued to fall.

 

“Is she…?” Jongup gulped as he examined the unconscious girl lying on the bed. His heart accelerated, but as soon as he noticed the girl breathing softly, faintly, his nerves slowly relaxed.

“H-how?”
 

“We were on the beach when we saw her walking weakly, suddenly she just collapsed. So we decided to take her back here.” Zoe entered the room and explained.

 

“So she’s your sister?” Zoe asked calmly. Youngjae nodded before turning back to his sister.

 

“How is she?” Sonjin soon came in and asked worriedly.

 

“She’s in a weak condition right now. We don’t know when she will wake up again.” Yongjae bit his trembling lip and buried his face beside his unconscious sister.

 

“She’ll wake up soon I’m sure. Eunjae is a strong girl hyung.” Jongup tried to assure Yongjae, and himself.

 

-You will wake up again right Eunjae? You have to-

 

=====

 

: Finally an update for my awesome readers! ^^ Have you all been well? I hope you're having a great day =]

So Yongjae's sister finally appeared. When do you guys think she will wake up?

Stay tuned~ x]★