Tomato Zoe, Llama pilot and the Evil plots?

My Robot Buddy(s)

 

“And with all the misunderstandings and false accusations behind I think we can finally work together against our enemies. What do you say umm…cuz?” Zoe proposed and turned to her new family member.

 

“Sounds good, cuz~” He smiled.

 

“I’m glad you guys are finally getting along.” Himchan appeared with a content sigh as he heard the whole thing. “You’re dads would be so proud of you.” He approached Zoe and Youngjae, giving them a –well done- squeeze on the shoulder and sniffing a little as he felt himself getting sort of emotional.


“I think you’re getting emotional oppa.” Zoe pointed out with a smirk. Himchan turned away to cover his face and wiped his eyes to prevent any tears from falling.

 

Youngjae laughed at the emotional hyung and gave him a soft pat on the back. “I never knew hyung could be so sensitive.”

 

“Am not!” Himchan continued to sniff as he whined.

 

“Sure~” The four cooed together.

 

“I think I’ve spent too much time with prof.” Himchan sighed sadly.

 

They all laughed once more as Himchan wore a very childish expression on his face making the teasing game even more fun for the younger ones.

 

“Guys the jet is here.” Yongguk came in calmly and informed the rest. As soon as he saw Himchan’s face though, he immediately broke out into a chuckle. “Dude what’s up with the childish face?” He snorted.

 

“Let’s just go.” Himchan pouted and went on ahead of the rest.

 

After boarding the luxurious private plane, the luggage was placed into their rightful spots, and the gang were soon seated in their own seats. Originally it was Sonjin, who was sitting beside Zoe, but few minutes didn’t even pass and Zelo asked to switch seats with her.

 

“Come on noona~ you can sit with hyung.” Being the stubborn kid that he was, Zelo tried to use aegyo to win over. Sonjin sighed for the fifth time and shook her head.

 

“He’s your brother, Zoe is my best friend. You should sit with your brother, and I should sit with my best friend. Period.” With greeted teeth Sonjin tried to explain for the tenth time now and the plane didn’t even fly yet.

 

“Ehh~ Zoe~ Come on let me sit with you~” He whined cutely. Zoe was leaning back on her seat, headphones on, and eyes closed ignoring that a certain stubborn bionic buddy kept nagging on her best friend. As evil as it seemed Zoe found it funny when Zelo and Sonjin would nag at each other, they looked like little kids and it was amusing to watch.

 

“Keurae wolf, Naega wolf~ Awooh~ Ah saranghaeyo Nan neukdaego neon minyeo~” Zoe continued listening to her favorite band’s new song and sang along while secretly she was actually listening to them and watching them through a narrowed eye.

 

“Ahh, I give up! You always choose EXO over me!” Zelo pouted with a huff. “I don’t even know what she sees in those guys, bionic is way more cooler than a wolf anyway.” He mumbled as he made his way back to his seat beside Yongguk.

 

Zoe slightly peeked at Zelo with her left eye and a soft smile found its way across her face as she turned down her music to listen to Zelo’s mumbling.

 

 

“I thought you didn’t want to sit beside your brother.” Yongguk crossed his arms with a raised brow as Zelo plopped down beside him. Zelo looked at him with puppy dog eyes and sniffed like a kid.

 

“Are you gonna reject me too?” He pouted cutely.

 

“Dude! Be a man and stop acting cute!” Yongguk hit his younger brother’s head lightly before breaking in to a content smile.

 

The chatters, arguments and jokes soon died down as the pilot announced for take off, followed by the usual safety guidance by the staff.

 

“The pilot’s voice sounds really familiar.” Zoe thought quietly. She mentally noted that she’d have to meet the pilot as soon as they land.

-The voice of someone whom I haven’t seen in a long time now- Zoe smiled in thought.

 

Slowly and steadily the plane ascended and soon enough the clouds came to view on the plane windows. Zoe watched as the clouds formed and disappeared outside the window. She found it very relaxing, maybe a bit too relaxing. After watching for about a good ten minutes her eyelids became heavy and drowsiness was slowly luring her in.

 

The beginning of the ride was quiet as everyone was too busy in their own little world. There was Yongguk who was listening to his rap music, Himchan who was going through his holo-pad, Sonjin who was reading a novel, Yongjae and Jongup who were both watching an action movie, and Zoe was fast asleep; well she was until she felt a shuffling movement beside her. Her head was suddenly placed on a broad -but nonetheless comfortable- shoulder and if she didn’t know any better she’d say that the other person was staring at her.

 

Cautious, she slowly opened her eyes and as soon as she met eyes with the other person she almost jumped out of the window out of surprise. A pair of beaming eyes was staring at her and a goofy grin greeted her as soon as she opened her eyes.

 

“ZELO!” She jumped almost instantly and accidentally bumped her head into Zelo’s jaw. Fortunately it didn’t hurt Zelo at all, Zoe on the other hand felt like she got hit with a baseball bat on the head.

 

Normally it would be a less exaggerated reaction but due to the fact that Zelo’s face was so so close to hers made it difficult for her to react calmly. Or for her heart to not race like this.

 

“Oww.” She complained as she rubbed her aching head.

 

“Did you have a nightmare?” Zelo tilted his head to the side in worry; totally oblivious to the effect he just had on Zoe.

 

“Just…Got…Startled.” After every word, she took a breath and ended her sentence with a long sigh as she turned away feeling the heat rush up to her cheeks.

 

“Zoe your face is flushed!! Are you sick?” He instinctively cupped Zoe’s face and placed his forehead on top of hers, trying to check the temperature difference.

 

“Zelo…I’m…fine.” She answered, voice low and shaky. Why was she acting or feeling this way? It’s not like she’s never been this close to Zelo before.

-Come to think of it, when was Zelo ever this close to me? -

 

Her thoughts were jumbled here and there as Zelo continued to just stare at her with an expression she couldn’t really read and it made her all the more worried.

-What’s going on in his head? Why is he staring at me like that? Why is my heart going crazy? And why is it soo hot? Am I really sick? -

 

“Soup.” Zelo said out of the blue. Zoe blinked at him a couple of times in confusion. “Hot soup.” He nodded to himself and finally let go of Zoe’s face. “Once we get home I will cook hot soup for you so that you’ll feel better.” He nodded a couple more times while thinking of more ideas of how to cure Zoe.

 

Zoe sighed in content and sank down to her seat as the distance between her and Zelo finally became fair enough for her to breathe normally again.

 

From another seat, instead of focusing on the movie playing on his screen, a certain bionic watched and studied how Zoe and Zelo interacted with each other. His face was straight and expressionless as he watched the two bicker, chat and just joke around. A small feeling or emotion was starting to build up inside but he was still unaware of its existence yet.

 

With a heavy sigh he turned away from the two and briefly looked at his friend who was still into the movie before directing his gaze to the window beside Yongjae. He watched as the sun started to set, its rays painting the clouds the same color as a peach. For a moment everything around him became peaceful, calm…and normal. But sadly that could never be his reality.

 

From a distant Jongup could make out something that seemed like another plane. Though unfortunately it wasn’t just a normal plane or aircraft.

 

“Himchan hyung, does the plane have any sort of shield or defense system?” He immediately went to Himchan and asked hurriedly.

 

“Don’t tell me.” Himchan sighed and immediately caught on. He then directly made his way to the control room where the pilot is, but before he could reach there, a sudden hit made the plane bump and if he had not held onto something, Himchan would’ve been sent tumbling backwards.

 

“Amber, the enemies followed us, use the force field to block off their attacks.” He ordered.

 

“Already ahead of ya~” She smirked as she flicked a couple of switches here and there. “All systems switched to defense mode.”

 

Amber Liu, despite her young age was a very talented and skilled pilot; well she was more than just a plane pilot. She had licenses to drive almost all sorts of vehicles, and an expert engineer in them. She was like a daughter and a sister to the Lee family. And if Himchan were to choose anyone for an important mission it’d be her.

 

A couple more attacks hit the plane here and there but it was useless, as the missiles just bounced off the surface of their plane and hit the sender’s aircraft instead.

 

“That should get rid of them.” Amber smirked, satisfied with her work.

 

“Not yet, look there’s more.” Himchan pointed at the beeping red dots on the green screen that scanned the area.

 

“If they’re gonna be this stubborn and keep following us then we’ll just simply disappear~” Amber beamed as she pressed a unique button that had a weird sign on it.

 

In a matter of minutes the enemies’ aircrafts were at a loss on what to shoot at. Their target literally disappeared out of their sight and vanished in a blink of an eye.

 

“Invisibility cloak! Oh yeah! The Llama pilot is awesome!” Amber started her victory dance after setting the plane to automatic mode.

 

“I knew I sensed a Llama in here~” Zoe came to the control room and smirked at the –still dancing- pilot.

 

“Nice job Amber eonni~” Jinyeol beamed happily.

 

=======

 

-Enemy headquarters-

 

Somewhere in Japan in a small restaurant that seems soo normal and lacks any suspiciousness, a secret underground facility bigger than the main building above ground is hidden. Sounds of computers and murmurs of plots and plans can be heard within. In a dark room lit by a single dim light, a powerful woman with evil plots twirls her chair in boredom until the man she was waiting for finally came in.

 

“Boss, we’ve failed to damage their jet. As expected they had other tricks up their sleeves.” A thin man with glasses reported.

 

“And what about our tricks?” The woman asked cunningly.

 

“We managed to plant the tracking device through the first blow. They’re headed to south Korea, Jeju Island.”

 

“And what about our spies? Did they achieve anything?”

 

“Maya managed to return yesterday, she has minor injuries and just woke up a while ago.”

 

“What about her partner? Did they succeed in their mission?”

 

“Maya did her mission well. However…” The man paused and adjusted his glasses. “Ria betrayed us and tried to escape. But before she could, Maya went after her and eliminated her partner.”

 

“Excellent. Maya’s done well.” The woman leaned back on her chair and let out a content sigh.

 

The man smirked in content as he adjusted his glasses again. “Maya also said that aside from our original target, there’s another bionic that’s now with him.”

 

“Another bionic? That’s even better~” The woman grabbed her glass and swirled the liquid inside it, her smile reflecting clearly on the glass.

 

“And what about the little girl?” She looked at the man through the corner of her eye.

 

“She’s still fighting, but I’m sure she’ll be our most useful tool.” The man chuckled evilly. 

 

======

 

:Hope you guys enjoyed this chap. ^o^ 

So the enimies are finally making an appearance, what do you guys think?

They srsly need a serious bionic punch don't they? XD

Have a nice day reader nims~! Don't forget to comment pweez~ Ur comments are my energy booster X3

Pyeong~ =]★