School Programme

Annoying Little Jerk

 

Author's POV :

 

Taeyeon went to school like usual that day . She couldn't sleep at all at night because she kept thinking about the weird feelings that she had when she's with Kai . She exited the car without saying a words to Kyu Hyun and walked by herself .

 

   " Taeyeon ! Yah , JummaTaeng ! " Kyu Hyun shouted while chasing her sister . Taeyeon turned around and looked at him confusely .

 

"Wae ? "

 

   " See you at lunch . "

 

" Arasseo , I'm going . " Taeyeon patted Kyu Hyun's back and walked lifelessly .

 

 Kyu Hyun shrugged and went into his class . Since he always got a very bad results everytime the examination was held , he's been placed in the last class , along with Super Junior and EXO , even though EXO is 19 years old , but they're also placed in this class beacuse they failed the last year test , so they need to repeat before successfully procceed to the senior year . He dropped his bag and sat down next to Sung Min .

 

   " Kyu , what's wrong ? " Sung Min asked . The other friends turned their head and waited for Kyu Hyun's answer .

 

" Aniya , but Taeyeon is weird today . "

 

   " She must be on period . You know , girl's days . " Eun Hyuk smirked . Kyu Hyun nodded his head .

 

" Right ! " They continued their conversation , but soon the teacher came in , bringing a lot of papers in her hand .

 

   " Guys ! Stand up ! " Mrs Kang commanded . The students lazily stood up and greeted her . She nodded and smiled in satisfiction . " You can sit down . " The students sat down with complains all over the mouth .

 

" Why did this annoying ahjumma need to be our class teacher ? " Suho asked annoyedly .

 

   " It's not good for calling her ahjumma , Suho . " Luhan reminded , making Suho and the others groaned .

 

" Whatever . She's just too old for  a teacher . We need a better teacher . y , beautiful , smart and most importantly , she's 'good in bed' . " Suho clasped his hands together . Luhan immediately smacked Suho's head with his pencil case , making the younger one screamed .

 

   " Shut up , you two ! " The teacher pointed towards Luhan and Suho . They both immediately gulped and paid their attention to the teacher .

 

" What's wrong with Kai ? " Lay asked Suho .

 

   " I don't know . He's so quiet today . He also skipped class yesterday . " Suho answered while shaking his head , signing that he really don't know about Kai .

 

" It's weird . Usually , he's noisiest among us . " Lay added . Suho nodded his head , but it's not long before the duster flew away and hitted his handsome face .

 

   " you ! " He cursed , but immediately closed his mouth with both of his hands after he realized that Mrs Kang is the one who threw the duster .

 

" I told you to be quiet right ?! " She scolded . Suho apologized and took a sit politely . Lay and Luhan laughed silently , receiving the death glare from Suho . " The lessons for this morning is over , and .. " She paused her words as her eyes scanned the whole class furiously . " You're going to have some school programme . Luhan , Xiumin , Kris , Lay , Chen , Tao , Suho , Baekhyun , Chanyeol , Kyungsoo , Kai and Sehun , please follw me ." She ordered . EXO stood up with all confused face plastered .

 

 They entered the teacher's room before suiting themselve on the couch .

 

   " Why did you call us ? " Kris asked with his -face .

 

" Well , since you guys failed the last year test , of course I'll never let you guys fail again this year , right ? " The boys nodded their head . " So , to prevent that from happening , this school had arranged a programme where you need to study with the top 5 students in this school . "

 

   " You mean ? " Baekhyun asked .

 

" The top 5 students will be your mentor . You still have 5 months before the examnination , and you'll be studying together with them . I'll pair you up , one mentor , two students . But since you guys are twelve , two of the mentors will need to handle three persons . " She explained .

 

   " But we're not that stupid to learn with somebody who is younger than us! " D.O protested .

 

" Not stupid ?! What kind of students failed their last year test ?! You guys are the only one , arra ?! "

 

   " That's mean we're special .. " Sehun mumbled .

 

" Whatever you say . Now , please keep calm . I'll read your pairs . Suho and Kyungsoo with Yewon . " Suho and D.O immediately face-palmed .

 

   " Why her ? She's ugly ! " Suho crossed his arms .

 

" Shut up ! No protest ! Baekhyun and Chanyeol with Hwa Young . Lay and Kris with Tiffany . Chen , Xiumin and Tao with Nicole .. and , Kai , Luhan and Sehun with Taeyeon . "

 

Kai immediately gasped as soon as he heard the name .

 

   " Ta-tae-taeyeon ? " He asked disbelievely .

 

" Yeah ? Why ? " The teacher questioned back . Kai shook his head and hide his smile .

 

   " Find your mentor in the lunch hour to discuss about the suitable time and place to study . Arasseo ? "

 

" Neh ! " Kai answered loudly , with big grin on his tanned face . They exited the room and went straight to the cafe .

 

   " Why are you so .. happy about this ? " Sehun asked Kai weirdly .

 

" Nothing . Maybe this is the right time for me to be a real smart student ! " He said confidently , leaving the other boys doumbfounded .

 

   " He's weird .. " Kris whispered . Tao nodded his head and hugged Kris's arm tightly .

 

" Ge , I'm afraid . " He shivered . Kris calmed Tao down and excused themselve .

 

   " Come on , guys ! Let's find our mentor ! " Kai dragged Sehun and Luhan's hands , skipping happily towards Taeyeon's table . " There she is ! " Sehun and Luhan just followed him quietly without making any sound . " Taeyeon ! " Kai sat down next to her and hugged her shoulders . Taeyeon immediately removed his hands and looked at him weirdly .

 

" what's wrong with you ? "

 

   " have you ever heard about the school programme ? "

 

" Ehem , why ? "

 

   " I'm your mentee ! "

 

" Hey , we're your mentees too ! " Luhan corrected Kai's words . Taeyeon gasped and dropped her spoon .

 

   " Don't you dare to fool me .. "

 

" I'm not ! So , when will you be free ? " Sehun chirped in . Taeyeon gulped nervously and shook her head .

 

   " I'm not free ! "

 

" Hey , I'm going to report to the teacher that you don't want to teach us ! " Sehun warned. Taeyeon sighed heavily .

 

   " Arasseo .. How about Saturday , 10 am ? " Kai , Sehun and Luhan grinned as they heard Taeyeon's answer .

 

" Deal ! See you then ! " Kai said and stood up , followed by Luhan and Sehun .

 

   " She's cute . " Luhan whispered as soon as the left Taeyeon's table .

 

" Right .. I may improve my result if I'm studying with her . " Sehun added . Kai just fell silent , listening their conversation with jelous heart .

 

   " But she'll be mine .. " He muttered in a slow tone . Luhan turned his attention to Kai and tilted his head .

 

" What ? "

 

   " Nothing .. Nothing .. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

............................................................................................................................................'

Guys ~ another chapt .

The next one will be more sweet and fluffy , I guess . XD

Anyway , please comment , subscribe and upvote my story , if you like it ! ;)

Don't forget to comment ! I really really really need your support , neh ? Really need it !

Thanks for all my subbies , commenters and upvoters ~ I really really appreciated it , guys ! ^^

Bye , till next chapter !