Wait , WHAT ?!

Annoying Little Jerk

 

 

Author's POV :

 

  Taeyeon slowly turned her head and gulped nervously .

 

" Y-yes ? " She stuttered . Kai smirked and stood up , with his hand tightly holding onto Taeyeon's small arm .

 

   " Follow me , our bussiness is not over . " He tried to pull Taeyeon , but Kyu Hyun quickly caught Taeyeon's waist and hugged it .

 

" Don't take my girlfriend away ! " He stated bravely , making Kai cocked his eyebrows .

 

   " Your girlfriend ? Funny . Everyone know that she's your twin . Follow me , Taeyeon . " Kai ignored Kyu Hyun and harshly pulled Taeyeon , making her stumbled a bit . " Aish , can you walk faster ? "

 

" You're lucky enough that I'm willingly to follow you without much words . " Taeyeon mumbled , slightly annoyed .

 

   " Yeah , yeah , yeah . Palli ! " Kai pushed Taeyeon into his BMW Z4 car before he entered the car then locked it.

 

" What do you want ? " She asked angrily .

 

   " Fasten your seatbelt , we're going somewhere . " He said casually and started to drive his baby car .

 

" Seriously , where are we going ? " Taeyeon asked again .

 

   " Just shut up , Taeyeon . " Kai rolled his eyes and focused on driving .

 

" How did you know my name ? " She asked innocently , making Kai chuckled .

 

   " Well , your brother called you Taeyeon , so I guess your name must be Taeyeon too . "

 

"Right .. What's your name , by the way ? " Kai widened his eyes and turned his head slightly .

 

   " You don't know my name ?! Magic ! " He said in amzement .

 

" Are you that popular that I should know your name ? "

 

   " EXO is damn ing popular , missy ! I'm one of the members . "

 

" Ehhh , EXO ? " Taeyeon gasped . Kai wrinkled his face and nodded .

 

   " Why ? "

 

" Stop the car , idiot ! I hate EXO ! They're damn sooooo arrogant , ugly , talentless and playboys ! They're just made of motherf*ckers from the roadside ! " Taeyeon kept cursing and tried to open the door , but it's obviously locked . Kai stopped his car when the traffic light turned red .

 

   " Stop insulting us ! We're not talentless . We're handsome ! " Kai glared at Taeyeon . Taeyeon puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms .

 

" Whatever ! "

 

   " ANd my name is Kai . " He added , but it's just ignored by Taeyeon .

 

 The car moved again when the traffic lightturned back to green . The ride was so silent . None of them dared to speak , they're busy entertaining their own thoughts .

 

   " We're here . " Kai said carelessly . He opened the door and walked first , leaving Taeyeon in speechless behind .

 

" This guy , doesn't even wait for me ! " Taeyeon mumbled and quickly exited the car , trying to catch up with Kai . " What are we doing in mall ? "

 

   " Shopping . "

 

" Shopping ? What for ? " Kai sighed .

 

   " Listen , you need to pretend to be my girlfriend , my family wants to match me with an unknown ugly girl, so you need to act like you're my girlfriend and we're madly in love . Arasseo ? " Kai explained . Taeyeon just blinked blankly .

 

" Then what are we doing here ? "

 

   " Haish , of course you need to wear something nice ! " Taeyeon nodded slowly and followed Kai . They entered a boutique . The salesgirl politely welcomed them in . " Try this . " Kai handed a white thight dress. Taeyeon widened her eyes and gasped .

 

" Are you crazy ?! " She shouted . Kai shook his head and raised his eyebrows .

 

   " Nope . Just wear it ! " Taeyeon finally obeyed and entered the changing room to change .

 

' It's too reaveling ! I might as well mistaken as a pole dancer ! ' Taeyeon thought . She took a very long time wearing the y cloth . Kai started to lose his patience and shouted .

 

" Palli ! We have no time ! " Taeyeon nervously opened the door and bitted her lips . Kai swallowed his own salliva and hardly blinked his eyes .

 

 

   " It's too y .. " Taeyeon commented .

 

" I know . Change this ! " He then handed her another dress . Taeyeon just nodded and followed his order . While Taeyeon is changing her dress , Kai was lost in his own thought .

 

 ' Why did I felt so jelous when imagining other guys seeing her in that dress ? Hey , Kai ! You can't be falling for her . This is your first time seeing her and maybe weill be the last time ! ' He shook his head and trying to act calm . Taeyeon finally got out and showed the dress .

 

   " How about this ? " Taeyeon asked .

 

 

" Nah , we're not going to a dinner . It's a family lunch . Try to wear this . " Taeyeon sighed and entered the room again . 

 

 ' So annoying ! If even I didn't scratched his car .. ' Taeyeon thought . She then got out again to show her dress to Kai .

 

 

   " Euww . It's just like a rag ! " He shook his head disapprovely .

 

" But you're the one who chose it ! "

 

   " Maybe I was blind that time . Nevermind , here . The last dress , hope it suits you well . We got no time already ! " Taeyeon took the dress roughly and stomped her feets . She quickly changed it and stared at herself at the mirror .

 

 ' It's nice . It's not too over and not too simple .. '

 

" Jjang ! " She spun her body and smiled brightly . Kai putted down the magazine that he was reading and stared at Taeyeon's body without blinking his eyes .

 

 

   " It suits you well . You looks .. Awesome . " He murmured . Taeyeon smiled in satisfiction . " Miss , I want to buy this dress , but she'll be wearing it now . " The salesgirl nodded .

 

 After making the payment , Kai dragged Taeyeon to a saloon . He said something to the owner . The owner nodded his head understandingly and smiled michiveously at Taeyeon . He putted Taeyeon on a chair and started to do her make up and hair .

 

" Tada ! You're done , Miss Taeyeon . "  He showed the mirror to Taeyeon . Taeyeon blinked her eyes a few times and finally realized that it's really her . " Kai ! He's done ! " He called Kai's name . Kai immediately stood up and walked towards them . He nodded and gave him the credit card .

 

   " Thanks , WooHyun . " WooHyun nodded . " I'm going . " He patted Woo Hyun's back and motioned Taeyeon to follow him .

 

" You're lucky to have her , Kai . She's gorgeous . " Woo Hyun whispered into Kai's ear and winked .

 

   " She is , right ? " Kai smirked and left Woo Hyun .

 

 They're now riding the car again , heading to Kai's house .

 

" You looks different .. " He whispered .

 

   " What ? "

 

" Nothing .. " He shrugged and continued driving his car calmly .

 

 ' Relax , Kai . You can't be falling for her . Andwae , andwae , andwae ! '

 

   " Weird . " Taeyeon frowned .

 

" Anyway , please remember our plan . Act ! You must to act perfectly , okay ? "

 

   " Arasseo . "

 

 They arrived at a big mansion , but Taeyeon doesn't even shocked or anything , since it'a almost same as her house .

 

 ' Weird , she doesn't even shocked . ' Kai thought . He opene the door for Taeyeon and sweetly wrapped his arms around her tiny waist .

 

" What are you doing ?! " Taeyeon whispered , almost shouting .

 

   " Act . Be natural . There's my parents . Smile , Taeyeon . SMILE ~ " Kai curved his lips , showing a very big smile , fake smile to be exact while his other hand waved slightly to his parents that's waiting for him at the door .

 

" Jongin ! Your girlfriend is so beautiful ! " His mom quickly ran to Taeyeon hugged her . Taeyeon awkwardly replied her hug and pulled off after a while . " What's your name , lady ? " She asked sweetly .

 

   " Taeyeon . My name is Kim Taeyeon . " Taeyeon answered politely . Well , her parents always taought her about manners , respect and all , so it's not that hard to act kind .

 

" What a very nice name . Great job , son ! " Kai's father smiled and patted his son's back . " Come in ! " He invited them and walked towards the dining table .

 

   " Who is Jongin ? " Taeyeon asked while walking .

 

" My real name . " Kai answered simply . " Anyway , mom . Where's Seo Hyun ? " Kai asked his mom .

 

   " She's getting ready upstair , excited to meet her soon sister-in-law ! " Taeyeon smiled forcefully and took a sit next to Kai .

 

" Oppa ! " A sweet voice screamed . They all turned their attention towards a tall girl with very innocent and pure face .

 

   " Seo Hyun , meet my girlfriend , Taeyeon . " Kai introduced Taeyeon to Seo Hyun . Seo Hyun's eyes became shiny and then she smiled warmly .

 

" So beautiful ! Oppa , you're jjang ! " She gave her brother two thumbs up .

 

   " Right , Seo ? Come , seat next to mummy . " She nodded and pulled a chair next to her mom .

 

 They really talked a lot during the lunch . Most of them is about Kai's childhood memories .

 

" And you know , one day , Jongin almost fell down from the stage after winning the dance competition because he is too shocked of the explosive confetties ! " His mom laughed . Taeyeon bursted into a big laugh once hearing his mom's stories .

 

   " Tell me more , Mrs Kim . " Taeyeon asked .

 

" Well , I'll tell you . But with one condition . " She looked at Taeyeon michivieously .

 

   " What is it ? "

 

" Call me mom . Come on ~ " She whined . Taeyeon giggled and nodded her head .

 

   " Neh , mom . Tell me more ~ " Kai's mom clasped her hands together and continued her story .

 

" Arasseo , arasseo . You know what , Taeyeon ? Jongin peed his own pants when he's 12 because he's too afraid of going to the bathroom on the thunder night ! Hahaha ~ " Kai widened his eyes and faceplamed . The other peoples were already dying of laughters .

 

   " Stop it , mom . It's embarassing ! " Kai warned .

 

" Ahaha . I can't help it ! You're tooooo cute ~~ " She pinched her son's cheeks .

 

 They all finished the lunch and it's Kai's task to send Taeyeon back home .

 

   " You peed . Haha . That's hillarious ! " Taeyeon still can't stop laughing . Kai rolled his eyes annoyingly .

 

" Shut up ! Don't ever ever tell it to anybody else ! "

 

   " Well , can't promise you that . Ahahaha ~ " Kai smiled as soon as he heard Taeyeon's laughed .

 

" What a weird laugh you had . " He smirked . Taeyeon playfully glared and continued laughing .

 

   " Anyway , why did Seo Hyun doesn't go to school ? "

 

" She's 15 , but she has some health problem , so she is prohibbited from going to school like normal teenagers . " Kai explained .

 

   " Ahhh . Arasseo . "

 

" Where's your house ? "

 

   " It's okay , just drop me at school . I'll go home by myself . "

 

" It's okay , let me send you home . " Kai protested .

 

   " No , school . I'm okay . " Kai finally gave up and dropped Taeyeon infront of the school's gate .

 

" Bye , Taeyeon . Thanks for today . " Kai grinned .

 

   " Yeah , byebye . Because of you I need to skip school ! " Kai chuckled .

 

" But it's worth it , right ? "

 

   " Why ? "

 

" Nothing . Bye ! " He sped his car and drove away .

 

 ' It's worth it because you can spend your time with me . Hope we can meet again , Taeyeon .. ' Kai smiled on his own like an idiot .

 

 ' Kim Jong In , who ever thought that a guy like you can be so sweet ? ' Taeyeon held her chest and breathed deeply , showing a happy smile on her white face .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

............................................................................................................................................

So , is it boring ? Or not ?

Please comment , subscribe and upvote if you like my story !

I really appreaciated the one who is willingly to comment , to subscribe and to upvote for my story !

Please comment , guys ! Give me more supports ! I reeeeaaallly need it ! =D

Kamsahamnida ! bye , gtg ! <3