So Sudden!

Annoying Little Jerk

 

Taeyeon's POV:

 

  I got out from the car and walked towards the school gate. Hurghh, a new boring day again. Kyu Hyun patted my head and bid his goodbye. I knocked the classroom door and slowly made my way to my place. The teacher came in five minutes later, fixing his hair and collar. The students reluctantly stood up and greeted him.

 

   "Waow. What's with the duck face? Smile. You're going to meet some new friends." Mr Seo In Guk cheerfully said. "Girls, come in. " The boys eyes became glittery and shining as soon as they saw the new 'friends'. I shrugged and buried my head in my friends. Girls are all the same. y, attention and all, that's why I'd never have a girl friend. " Okay, please introduce yourself. Miss Kim Taeyeon at the back, please raise your head and focus to their words." I could hear Mr Seo's order. Unwillingly, I raised my head and faked a smile.

 

"Jessica." The blode haired girl said coldly. See, I told you. Girls are annoying!

 

   "My name is Lee Soon Kyu, but just call me Sunny. Bbuing-bbuing~ " The short girl made an aegyo.Urggh, FAKE!

 

" Annyeonghaseyo! Brighter than jewel, Fany Fany Tiffany imnida! " The red haired girl waved her hands and showed off her eyesmile. Attention Seeker!

 

   " Hyo Yeon imnida~ " She said and bowed. This girl looks normal.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kwon Yuri . I'm y and I knew it. Auwww~" She lifted her skirt a bit and showed her long tanned legs. I felt so humilated. Why did I'm short!? ><

 

   " Annyeong. Choi Soo Young here. You can treat me lunch after this, since I'm so hungry right now!"

 

" My name is Im Yoona. I'm the best actress and the most popular girl in my old school. " She said arrogantly. Diva mode on? ._.

 

  The boys cheered and clapped their hands as the girls finished their introduction. Mr Seo nodded in satisfiction and clapped his hands.

 

" Okay, girls! You can take your seat at the back, near Taeyeon. Taeyeon, put your hands up , please." I raised my hand. The girls started to move and pulled a chair. I was next to the Yoona girl. Ahhhh, sad life!

 

 After the morning session ended, I packed my books and walked to the cafeteria to meet up with my brother. He helped me with the foods today. It was weird, he'd never helped me, even once. Maybe not, he helped me chased the stray dogs, 10 years ago, when I was seven. -_-

 

   " Why so kind? " I asked while chewing my rice. He turned his head and looked at me sweetly.

 

" Kai wants to meet you at the park. " I sighed and continued eating.

 

   " Wae? "

 

" Mollayo~ He said thet you're gonna be in a big trouble if you didn't show up. Oh, anyway, you have two minutes more. Ppalli! " He pushed me off from the chair.

 

 

   " Arasseo! So harsh! " I pulled his hair and quickly ran away from the cafe, afraid that I'm gonna be chased by him, since he loves his hair so much. I climbed the stairs and went to the rooftop park at the fourth floor of Block C. There he is. Kai and his friends. I slowly neared him and patted his back.

 

" Taeyeon! " Luhan saw me and stood up. I smiled and greeted back. Kai stared at me with annoyed looks.

 

   " What's wrong with you? PMS ? " I questioned him.

 

" What is PMS? " Sehun interrupted. I was about to explain, but Tao quickly cutted me.

 

   " PMS is, Pre-menstrual syndrome. Usually, girls will have this PMS symptoms on their period days such as swelling and tenderness, changes in bowel habit, acne, mood swings and so on. " Tao explained proudly. We fell silence as soon as he finished his words. Kris cleared his throat and faked a cough.

 

" How'd you know that Tao? " Tao scratched his head and shrugged.

 

   "Well, my si-sis-sister told me that.. I-i.. I don't really.. understand.. " He stuttered.

 

" Don't lie. You don't have a sister. " Lay shooted. Tao's cheeks were red. He chuckled awkwardly and rubbed his neck. Caught red handed?

 

   " Enough. Taeyeon.. " Kai called my name coldly. I looked at him and raised my brow.

 

"What? " Sehun answered. Kai kicked Sehun's leg and asked him to shut up.

 

   " Such a busy-body.. " Kai muttered.

 

" No, I'm not! I was just concerned! " Sehun protested. Kai shooted his icy glare.

 

   " I told you to shut up! "

 

" Then why did you bring us here? " Xiumin asked. Kai took a deep breath and decided to ignore his question.

 

   " Taeyeon.. You need to pay. " He smirked.

 

"What for? "

 

 

   " Remember what you did to me that day? " I thought for a while. Oh, that. The kicking thingy.

 

" It's not that bad. " I answered simply.

 

   " Not that bad!? Yah! I almost lost my body's most important thing and you're saying it's not that bad!? It hurts, you know! " He screamed, holding the most 'important part of his body'.

 

" Okay. Just a bit, right? " I tried to defend myself. I know he was boiling in anger. His face was red, and he kept bitting his y lips.

 

   " You! Urghhhhh! " He kicked off the trash bin, making the rubbish all splattered on the floor.

 

" Kai. Calm down. " Luhan warned. Kai puffed his cheeks and walked to me. He s his right hand on my waist and the other hand on my neck. My heart was thumping so hard. All of the blood rushes to my cheeks, making it felt warm and hot, blushing. He leaned closer untill our nose met each other.

 

 

   " I can't take it anymore.. I want you so bad. " He whispered and crashed his lips on my lips. I was speechless. I couldn't translate what he's doing, I was still thinking that I'm dreaming. Untill I felt that he started to bit my upper lip. I whinced and opened my mouth a bit, and Kai slyly slid his tounge into my mouth and started to explore every inch of my mouth. I tried to pull off, but Kai's grip is too tight. I started to reply his kiss. Having a first kiss with the most handsome kingka in the school is not bad,right? We started to do the tounge battle. The situation stayed for about five minutes, before we broke the kiss and gasped for air. Kai my saliva that was left on his lips, while I just wiped my mouth and smacked his chest.

 

" You stole my first kiss! " I shouted. Kai chuckled and smirked.

 

   " I stole your first kiss? Then why'd you reply it? We even have the tounge battle inside there. " I gasped. Sh*t! Luhan angrily walked away, with Sehun chasing behind him. What's with him?

 

" Luhan! Where are you going? " Suho asked in loud voice.

 

   "Somewhere. " He answered shortly and rolled his eyes annoyedly, before stomping out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry, short chapter. But I'll try to make the next chapter longer, okay? ^^

Anyway, drop your comments below, subscribe and upvote if you love my story.

Please comment guys. I need more support. T.T

Bye. Wait for my update~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comment Comment Comment . Tell me your opinions about my story. Pretty please ? * Puppy eyes *

LOL.