Jealous.

Annoying Little Jerk

 

Kai's POV:

 

 I cleared my throat and looked at Taeyeon. She just kept her eyes on Luhan.

 

   " I'll go get him." She said shortly and dashed off, trying to catch up with Luhan. I sighed frusratedly and took a sit on the bench.

"Why'd you kiss her?" D.O asked. I shrugged and my leg started to kick the trashes on the floor. I just have no mood to talk. What did Tao said again? PMS ? Yeah, maybe I'm on PMS. Suddenly, a high-pitched voice distracted my attention. Yoona, my ex-girlfriend when I was 15. She changed school along with her friends and now she's back? I thought she hates me, since we've broke up. But, that's definitely her fault. Who's on earth doean't get mad when a boyfriend saw his girlfriend with his own eyes making out in the locker room? And she's also the reason why I changed being a playboy. Am I?

 

   " Oppa! " Yoona screamed in my ears. I reluctantly looked up and cocked my brows.

 

"What?" She smiled 'sweetly' and sat down next to me, hugging my arm.

 

   " I miss you~ Don't you miss me? " Urgghh, so annoying!

 

" Not at all. Why'd you come back? I was living a happy life.. not untill.. YOU came. " I yanked her arms away and left the rooftop. I can hear the footsteps following me behind, must be because of my friends.

 

   " Where are you going? " Baekhyun asked from behind.

 

" Finding Luhan. "

 

   " Don't lie. You're looking for Taeyeon right? " Chanyeol grinned. I kept silence and just walked, untill I heard some laughing sound. Xiumin and Chen tried to find the direction, and immediately gasped as they saw Taeyeon and Luhan are lying peacefully on the grass while talking to each other. My blood suddenly boiled, reaching out to my face, making it all red and hot. Kris patted my back and asked me to calm down. 

 

Taeyeon's POV:

 

 I ran to Luhan and caught his arm. I was panting hard, while Luhan just watched me without emotion. Sehun frowned and took my hand of Luhan's arm.

 

" No touching him! " He warned. I ignored him and averted my attention to Luhan.

 

   " Why did you just left? " I asked him. He rolled his eyes and continued walking. I tried to chase him again, but stopped as Sehun suddenly back-hugged me. I looked up and saw his shiny eyes. He kissed my neck and my earlobe, making me chuckled.

 

" Just let him. He must be tired. " He whispered. After a while, I just realized what he's been doing to me. With all my efforts, I punched his stomacj using my elbow, making him whinced in pain. What's wrong with me today!? How can I be so weak?

 

   " Why did you hug me?! " I asked him angrily. He stood up, still clutching onto his stomach and smirked.

 

" It's fun to tease you, because you're small and fragile. " I bitted my lips and sighed heavily. Stupid, just a bunch of stupid boys, well. Maybe Luhan is excused.

 

   " Whatever! " I stomped my feet and searched for Luhan. Luckily, he's not far away. He just calmly laid on the grass, using his arms as the padding of his head. I smiled in relieve and walked to him slowly, before carefully landed my body next to him. He turned his head and looked away again as soon as our eyes met. I raised my head a little and stared his perfect face. He was closing his eyes tightly. His long curly eyelashes, pointy nose, cute kissable lips and clear white skin. Such a perfect creature! Suddenly, he cracked his eyes open, making me shocked and quickly laid down back on the grass. Must pretend sleeping, must pretend sleeping~ ><

 

" What are you doing just now? " He whispered. I shut my eyes tightly, trying to overcome the tickling in my ear. Within minutes, a pair of arms reached for my waist and hugged me tightly. I opened my eyes and saw Luhan who is smilling next to me handsomely. I just melted with his smile and took the decision to smile back.

 

   " Do you want to hear a story? " I asked him in lower voice. He putted his head on my shoulder and nodded. I took a deep breath before starting my story. " To be honest, I once burned down a cockroach with my brother when I'm 12 years old." Luhan bursted out laughing even before I finished my story. It's not that funny, but when everytime I tell to people about this, they'll just burst out.

 

" Seriously?! You're cruel! " He continued laughing. I also laughed along when i saw his derp face when he's laughing. Aigoo, such a cute little boy.

 

   " I just hate it.. So much! We both hate cockroach. " I explained my reason. Luhan finished his laugh with a chuckle.

 

" You both are really something.. Jinjja. " I grinned and fixed my position into a more comfortable one.

 

  We fell into an awkward silence after that. The wind sound just made the condition more awkward. Luhan was about to speak when suddenly a tons of cold water splashed us. We both sat up at the same time and coughed. I looked up and saw Kai, smirking evilly with a blue pail in his left hand.

 

   " What the , Kai!? " I shouted angrily. Since I'm wearing a white shirt, my 'inner' side just showed perfectly, and unfortunately, I was wearing a red bra, making it more obvious.

 

" Nothing. I just have nothing to do, so.. doing this is a bit fun. " Luhan took a step forward and furiously cocked his brows.

 

   " I didn't even disturb your love life, but you! " He pointed right on Kai's face. His face was really scary when he's mad. Kai doesn't even flinched a bit. He just bravely stared into Luhan's eyes. " er! " Luhan pushed Kai's body and took my hand. We just walked away, I looked back and saw Kai who is now burning in anger. What's rong with everybody today?!

 

 Luhan took me into an empty classroom. He looked at my body and quickly looked away, hiding his blushing cheeks. I awkwardly tried to cover my body. Luhan seems to notice my uneasiness. He took off his jacket and wrapped my body with it. I looked down and smiled shyly.

 

" Gomawo, Luhan. " He smiled and pulled a chair next to me.

 

   " it's okay. "

 

" i don't understand about Kai's behavior. He's so.. "

 

   " Unpredictable? " He cutted my words. I nodded my head and sighed. Luhan hugged me and calmed me down. We both stayed in tha position for awhile and pulled off slowly.

 

" Anyway, where's Sehun? " I asked while looking around. Luhan shrugged and took out his phone. Luckily, it didn't get wet. We spent our times untill the school session finished. He sent me to the car and talked to my brother for a while. Kyu Hyun got into the car and smiled creepily.

 

   " You're close to Luhan, huh? I see~ " I smacked his arm and closed my eyes, pretending that I'm sleepy. A small smile flashed on my face as I remebered our sweet moments. Luhan..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

............................................................................................................................................

Another chapter.

It's about Lutae. Hope you guys like it. =)

Drop your comments, subscribe and upvote( if possible XD ) if you like my story.

Don't forget to comment! ^^