Sulking ?

Annoying Little Jerk

 

Author's POV :

 

 Taeyeon laid down on the bed while rolling over and over . Suddenly , Kyu Hyun barged in with sweats all over his face and he's panting very hard . Taeyeon stood up and looked at her twin weirdly .

 

   " What's wrong ? "

 

" Tae ! Did you invite someone over ? "

 

   " Nope , wae ? "

 

" Because there's two guys waiting for you down stair ! "

 

   " What ?! " Taeyeon screamed and immediately jumped off from her bed . " How can I forgot that I need to lecture those problematic kids ? " Taeyeon mumbled while tdying up her super messy bedroom .

 

" And I think I know them .. " Kyu Hyun leaned onto the door frame and crossed his arms .

 

   " Of course , you know ! They're you classmates , babo ! " Kyu Hyun snapped and gasped his mouth .

 

" Right ! Aigoo , I think I need to refresh my memory .. " He said while shooking his head .

 

   " Then stop watching those stuffs ! " Kyu Hyun was about to protest but Taeyeon quickly cutted him . " Go call them ! " She commanded . Kyu Hyun scoffed and ran down , calling those two boys .

 

 Luhan and Sehun walked nervously towards Taeyeon's room . Taeyeon opened the door wider and welcomed them in with a big smile on her face .

 

" Wow ! Your room is so tidy ! " Luhan praised .

 

 

   " But it is a bit ugly since it is all pink . " Sehun commented , receiving a death glare from Taeyeon . " I don't know that you're such a pinky girl . Euwww ~ " He added , doesn't even noticed that Taeyeon is already boiling with anger .

 

" Shut up , Sehun ! You're making her mad ! " Luhan whispered with sharp tone . Sehun turned his head and saw Taeyeon , who is fanning herself with her own hands .

 

   " So-sorry . I-i mean , it's bea-be-beautiful . Yeah , it suits you well , really ! " He stuttered . Taeyeon just snorted and sat down on her bed .

 

" Should we start ? And .. where's your books ? " Taeyeon asked while raising her eyebrows .

 

   " Don't you feel weird ? " Luhan questioned her . Taeyeon wrinkled her face .

 

" What's so weird ? " Sehun interrupted . Luhan groaned and smacked Sehun's head , not so hard but just enough to make Sehun broke in tears , since he's a very sensitive guy .

 

   " Hyung ! How could you .. " He said , wiping his tears slowly .

 

" Enough with your cheap drama , now tell me , what's so weird ? "

 

   " Kai is not here .. " Luhan stated . Taeyeon gasped and slapped her forehead .

 

" Right ! Where is Kai ? "

 

   " He waited for us in the cafe . "

 

" Cafe ? What do you mean ? " Taeyeon asked again .

 

   " We're going to study in the cafe ! " Sehun said , almost losing his patience .

 

" Wowow ! Relax , sensi boy ~ " Taeyeon raised her arms in the air .

 

   " Sensi ? What's sensi ? " Sehun cocked his eye brows .

 

" Sensitive . " Taeyeon answered shortly . " And , why did we must go to the cafe ? "

 

   " We're going to study in the cafe . " Luhan repeated Sehun's sentece .

 

" Don't wanna . I don't want to go out today . " Taeyeon shook her head . Luhan and Sehun exchanged glances and sighed .

 

   " We left our books in the cafe . "

 

" And if you're lazy to teach us , we're going to tell the teacher ! " Sehun threteaned .

 

   " Arasseo . Get out , wait for me downstair , I need to change . " They both high- fived each other and exited the room .

 

 Taeyeon quickly took off her clothes wear something simple . She tied her hair into a messy bun and applied some lip-gloss . She checked herself through the  round mirror and smiled .

 

 

Hope it's not too simple . She grabbed her handbag and took her steps towards Sehun , Luhan and Kyu Hyun . They're talking while playing some game using Kyu Hyun's play station .

 

" Oh , you're done ! Let's go . " Luhan stood up , followed by Sehun .

 

   " Don't harm my sister ! " Kyu Hyun playfully warned . Sehun and Luhan chuckled . They all walked towards Luhan's car .

 

 During the ride , Luhan and Sehun kept talking and talking , doesn't even care about Taeyeon's present at the backseat . Taeyeon stuffed her ears with the earphone and played some songs .

 

" Taeyeon , we've arrived ! " Luhan shouted for the third times since Taeyeon cant hear anything with the eraphones stuffed into her ears . Taeyeon quickly snapped and pulled off her earphones .

 

   " What ? "

 

" We're here ! " She nodded and exited the car , following Luhan and Sehun into the cafe . Taeyeon scanned the cafe with full of amazement .

 

   " I didn't know that there is such place in here .. " She whispered .

 

" Taeyeon , let's go . " Luhan pulled her arms .

 

   " Hey , what took you guys so long ? " Kai asked . There's four empty cups and two dirt plates on the table .

 

" This girl refused to follow us . " Sehun answered . They all comforted themselve on the chairs .

 

   " So , should we start ? " Taeyeon answered while taking out her books from her bag .

 

" Relax , eat first . We're hungry ~ " Sehun petted his flat tummy and called for the waiter .

 

   " Give me a slice of blueberry cheesecake and hot chocolate . " Luhan orderes as soon as the waiter arrived at their table .

 

" I want to eat some pancakes with blueberry sauce and also hot chocolate . " Sehun said , closing the menu book .

 

   " Err , hot chocolate for me . " Taeyeon said hesitantly .

 

" Just that ? " Kai raised one of his eye brows . Taeyeon nodded her head . The waiter bowed and left them.

 

 15 minutes passed away with full of silent and awkwardness . Kai cleared his throat and starighten his back .

 

   " Actually , all of us doesn't even bring a single book . We lied .. "

 

" I know it . " Taeyeon said . Sehun and Luhan bitted their lips and looked down , pretending busy with their own fingers .

 

   " So ,.. "

 

" Here's your order , sir . " The waiter came and putted down their orders .

 

(Sehun)

(Luhan)

( Their drinks )

 

 

Luhan and Sehun quickly took a bit and squeled . Taeyeon gulped , silently glancing at their foods . Luhan noticed Taeyeon's hungry eyes and chopped down a piece of the cheese cake and offered it to Taeyeon .

 

   " Want some , Taeyeon ? " Taeyeon smiled widely and about to eat the cake , but Kai quickly pulled Luhan's hand and stuffed the cake into his mouth .

 

" Just order another one for yourself , Taeyeon . " Kai said while munching the cheesecake .

 

   " But I'm not that hungry ! " Taeyeon pouted .

 

" Let's just share .. " He called for the waiter and ordered the same as Luhan's cake .

 

 I will never let them sharing the fork ! Luhan , you're dead meat ! Kai thought , silently cursing on Luhan.

 

 The waiter sent the cheese cake . Taeyeon noticed that there's only one fork that's been prepared .

 

   " Excuse me , could you give me one more fork ? " She asked politely . The waiter smiled and nodded . he came back with fork in his hand .

 

" There you're , miss . " Taeyeon thanked him started to eat the cake . Kai just watched Taeyeon ate .

 

 So she is willing to share the fork with Luhan but not with me ? Kai sulked .

 

   " You're not eating ? " Taeyeon asked . Kai shook his head .

 

" I've lost my appetie . " Kai answered , crossing his long legs .

 

   " So , what should we do next ? " Sehun answered after they all finished their foods .

 

" How about to the mall ? " Luhan gave a suggestion .

 

   " Sorry , I have no time for that . " Taeyeon tried to excuse herself from joining their 'trip' .

 

" Oh , come on . Let's go , Taeyeon ! " Sehun pleaded . Taeyeon shook her head .

 

   " No ,sorry . I really need to go home . " Kai sighed .

 

" Let her be , guys . Taeyeon , let me send you home . " Kai said coldly while standing up . Taeyeon looked at Kai weirdly .

 

   " Aniya , I can go back on my own . It's not that far . " She insisted .

 

" Could you please stop acting so arrogant ?! " Kai scolded . Sehun and Luhan gulped nervously , while Taeyeon just stood there , frightened .

 

   " Kai , be gentle . She's a girl .. " Luhan said slowly . Kai ignored them and pulled Taeyeon's hand , just like he always do . Taeyeon struggled to release her hand form Kai's grasp .

 

" It hurts ! Let me go ! " She shouted . Kai opened the car door and pushed Taeyeon in . " What's wrong with you ?! " Taeyeon asked while rubbing her red wrist .

 

   " You're too noisy , shut up ! " Kai continued to drive his car with burning heart . When they arrived , Taeyeon turned her head , looking at Kai's side profile .

 

" Thank you , Kai . " Kai just stayed silent , doesn't even said a word . " You're not going to talk to me , huh?" Kai shrugged . " Fine , if it's what you want ! We don't have to talk to each other and let's just pretend that we've never met ! And also , you don't have to attend this study group if your hateness towards me is too unbearable , I will try to cover it up if the teachers ask me or anything . Thanks again for the foods and ride ! " Taeyeon said , with tears coiling in her eyes .

 

   " Okay , let's just act like that .. " Kai said , his voice is not showing any emotions . Just a cold and heartless voice . Taeyeon slammed the door and ran into her house . Kyu Hyun just watched her sister , shrugging and continued playing with his game .

 

 In the other hand , Kai sighed and hitted his head to the car steering , groaning frustratedly .

 

" Urgghhh ! I should've controlled my jelousy ! " He shouted , before driving his car back to his house .

 He lost his mood to hang out with his bestfriends today , because of that one girl , who stole his heart ..

 

Kim Taeyeon .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

......................................................................................................................................................................

Wooppie , another chapter ~

Please comment , subscribe and upvote if you love reading to my story ~

Saranghae <3 !

^^