It's War

Annoying Little Jerk

 

Author's POV :

 

  Kai parked his car at his usual place and waved a little to his fangirls , making the girls squeled annoyingly . He smirked , tighten the grips of his backpack and walked casually through the big hallway , heading to his class.Suddenly , he felt that there's someone following him . Kai quickly turned around and sighed in relieve after he saw Kris smiling like an idiot .

 

   " Ayyo , Kai . " Kris greeted him , hugging Kai's shoulder from the side .

 

" What do you want , Kris ? " Kai asked , trying to remove Kris's long arms , but his arms are so strong. Kai finally gave up and just let the Kris guy 'hugging' him .

 

   " Nothing . But why did you left Luhan and Sehun yesterday ? Something happened ? " Kai shook his head.

 

" Nothing happened . I'm just tired , that's all. "

 

   " Okay then , let's walk together to the class . "

 

The history lessons were so boring . Kai teared a page from his excercise book and drew some doodles . He turned his head at the back and saw that Luhan and Kyu Hyun are talking and laughing like they're some bestfriends . Since when did they become so close ?

 

" Okay students , it's rest time . Make sure that you'll be here again after the second bell okay ? " Mrs Kang picked her books and left the class .

 

   " Kai , let's go . " Sehun called . Kai quickly woke up from his day-dreaming and followed the eleven guys . They walked towards the cafe , being surrounded by the crazy fangirls . Kai spotted Taeyeon is sitting alone on the table , eating her foods . Kai smirked . He gestured his friends to follow him , waking to Taeyeon.

 

" Excuse me , can I seat here ? " Kai took a sit infront of Taeyeon , doesn't even waited for her answer . Taeyeon looked up and widened her eyes .

 

   " What ere you doing here ? " Taeyeon said nervously .

 

" Wow , so harsh . " Kris momocked and sat next to Kai .

 

   " Have a sit , guys . We're changing our place today . The boys just shrugged and pulled a chair , suiting themselve . Taeyeon is stucked between Luhan and Sehun .

 

" Hey , Taeyeon . " Luhan greeted cheerfully .

 

   " Neh , annyeong . " Taeyeon awkwardly greeted back . Sehun took Taeyeon's chopsticks from her hand and slurped the noodles .

 

" Umm , so delicious . Can I finish it ? " He asked innocently . Luhan sighed and pinched Sehun's arm .

 

   " Keep your manner , Sehun ! " Sehun ignored Luhan and kept eating the noodles .

 

" Finish it . I'm going . " Taeyeon stood up and tried to excuse herself those brats , but Luhan quickly caught her hand .

 

   " I'm sorry on Sehun's side . " He apologized . Taeyeon smiled sweetly . At least there's still a guy like Luhan . Such a gentleman !

 

"' It's okay . I'm going . Bye , Luhan ! " Taeyeon waved her hand and about to leave , but Kai quickly stood up and ran after Taeyeon . He's been watching Luhan and Taeyeon's interactions all these times. Why did she just treat Luhan and Sehun kindly , but she will change into a hungry lion when she's with me?

 

   " Taeyeon ! " Kai called her name loudly , making all of the students turned their attentions , watching the drama .

 

" What ? " Taeyeon answered , slightly annoyed .

 

   " Since that we didn't have time to study last week , can we do it this afternoon ? " Taeyeon groaned.

 

" Didn't we've promised each other that we're going to act like a starnger ? "

 

   " I can't . I don't want to be stuck here forever , I'm tired of seeing your ugly face . " He stated , slightly smirking . Taeyeon curled her wrist , ready to punch that annoying retard .

 

" Then you should just foind another mentor ! " She shouted . Kai shrugged .

 

   " Well , then you should arrange me another mentor . The one who is prettier , hotter , ier and not forget .. hot in bed . " He winked . Taeyeon immediately raised her fist , but stopped as soon she remembered that they're in public .

 

" You ! " She pointed , right infront of Kai's handsome face .

 

   " Yes , what's wrong ? " Kai coolly asked , raising one of his nicely-shaped eyebrows .

 

" Urgghh ! You're lucky that we're in public . If not .. "

 

   " If not what ? Ahhh , I know . If we're not in public , we must have been doing our projects , right?"

 

" What project ? "

 

   " Making baby . Well , I know that you've been seduced by my iness since the first day we met. Aigoo , what can I do that I'm too hot and handsome ? I can't help it either . " Kai purposely teased Taeyeon . Taeyeon's face was all red , holding the anger in her body .

 

" Whatever ! I don't care wether you're hot or handsome , but-"

 

   " Did you just say that I'm hot and handsome ? It's okay , I understand . " Kai cutted Taeyeon's words. Taeyeon lost her patience and quickly raised her short leg , kicking hard right at Kai's .. BALL .

 

" Ouccchhh ! " Kai whinced in pain and quickly kneeled down , cluthing onto his crotch .

 

   " Serve you right ! Told ya not to mess up with me . " She smirked , leaving the 'dying' Kai .

 

" Hey , you're going to responsible if I can't make babies anymore ! " He shouted . Taeyeon turned her head and meronged .

 

   " Good for you then . " She said calmly .

 

 Kai's friends quickly ran towards Kai and helped him up . They putted Kai on a bench near the tree .

 

" That was pretty .. hard . " Baekhyun commented , with his mouth gaped apart .

 

   " Man , you must be in pain . " Chanyeol patted Kai's shoulder , looking at him with all sympathetic look.

 

" Auww , it really .. Urghhh , I can't explain . " Kai kept holding his crotch , while breathing in and out, trying to reduce the pain .

 

   " Poor you .. " D.O said , taking a seat next to Kai and calmed him .

 

" She's going to get it ! " Kai said angrily . Sehun and Luhan exchanged their glances .

 

   " What are you going to do ? " Xiumin asked .

 

" Kai , just endure it . She's not your target . " Tao said worriedly .

 

   " I don't care . From now on , she's my new target . And I'll make sure that she's going to regret this all her life . " He smriked , while his mind is busy planning the revenge mission .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

....................................................................................................................................

Drop your comments , subscribe and upvote if you love my story ~

Saranghae !