Troubles Troubles Troubles

Annoying Little Jerk

 

Author's POV :

 

" Kim Taeyeon ! Get your butts off from the bed !! " Mrs Kim shouted while pounding her hands on her daughter's room door . " Taeyeon-ah ! You're going to be late ! " She shouted again , but still , no response . Mrs Kim lost her patients and went to her room downstair to take the spare key . She quickly unlocked the door and gasped . Her beloved daughter's room , is totally in mess ! She bitted her lips furiously and started to pick up the clothes on the floor while mumbling some words .

 

   " Mom ? " Taeyeon cracked her eyes opened and rubbed it with the back of her hands blankly .

 

" You ! Get up now . You're late already ! "

 

   " What time is it ? " Taeyeon asked while yawning , not moving an inch from her spot .

 

" It's 7.30 a.m ! Your school will start in 15 minutes ! " A deep manly voice shouted .

 

   " Oh , Kyuhyun . Wait for your sister , nae ? " Mrs Kim quickly caught Kyuhyun's hand and pleaded .

 

" Omma , if I wait for her , I'm gonna be late .. " Kyuhyun whined .

 

   " Then how about Taeyeon ? "

 

" She can ride the public bus , or .. " Before KyuHyun contiued his words , Taeyeon cuickly cutted it off.

 

    " No way ! Oppa , just wait for me . I'll be done in 10 minutes . Let's be late together ! " Taeyeon said while running around her room , picking up the towel on the floor , ran again towards the closets and finally went into the bathroom .

 

" Haish ! I'll be waiting her downstair . " Kyuhyun sighed frusratedly .

 

   " That's my son . Siblings must go to school together , neh ? " Mrs Kim smiled and ruffled her son's hair.

 

 After Taeyeon finished , they both went to school by their car . Even though it's a very luxurious car , they always asked the driver to park their car far away from the school gate , so peoples will never know about their real identity .

 

" Yah , Kyu Hyun-ah . " Taeyeon called while eating her unfinished breakfast .

 

   " Hey , watch your words ! I'm older than you . " KyuHyun warned while glaring at her twin sister .

 

" Yeah , by three minutes . " Taeyeon merong-ed .

 

   " Haish , this kiddo .. " Kyu Hyun flicked Taeyeon's forehead and turned his head away , enjoying the beautiful scenerry . Even though they're twins , there are so many differents between them . If Taeyeon is a smart girl , Kyu Hyun is one of the person with the lowest grade in school , if Kyu Hyun is a tall guy , Taeyeon is one of the shortest girl is school , but they're both called as the singing twins because of their heavenly soothing voices .

 

" Ahgassi , we're here . " The driver informed . They both exited the car and fast walked towards the school gate .

 

   " See you in the rest hour , Tae ! " Kyu Hyun shouted and ran towards his classroom .

 

" Arasseo ! " Taeyeon nodded and just kept her calm mode . She walked very slowly , doesn't even give a with the weird stares that were given by the teachers . She glanced at her wristwatch . Hurm , 8.33 , I'm already late for my first lesson , it's better if I just skip it . She smiled michiveously and turned her way , walking to the opposite direction from her classroom . She took out her ipod and stuffed the earphones into her ears and enjoyed listening to the song .

 

 Suddenly , she heard a very weird sound . It's like a metal object being scratched by something . She pulled off her earphones and widened her eyes . Crap , I better run ! Her metal keychain had scratched the luxurious car when she was walking just now .

She ran without looking back while praying silently , hoping that there's no one in the car .

 

   " Hey you , stop ! " A voice shouted . Taeyeon ignoed it and continued to run , pretending that she doesn't do anything wrong . " I said stop ! " Taeyeon bitted her lips as she heard the voice kept soming closer and closer . She fastened her steps but stopped as soon as she felt that there's someone who is holding her arms . She turned her head slightly .

 

" N-neh ? " She stuttered .

 

   " You ! You've scratched my beloved car with this sh*t ! " He pulled up the hanging keychain and swang it infront of Taeyeon's eyes .

 

" So ? "

 

   " So ? Of course you need to pay for it ! "

 

" Arasseo , I will pay . How much ? "

 

   " I don't want money , but - "

 

" Oppa , whats wrong ?! Let's continue our making baby proccess ! " An annoying high-pitched shouted.

 

   " Shut up , Zinger ! " Kai glared and turned back at Taeyeon . " Meet me at lunch hour , EXO's usual spot . " He whispered . Taeyeon just stood there like a statue , without blinking her eyes ." Arasseo?!" Kai asked again , a bit louder . Taeyeon snapped and nodded . " Good . " He smirked and left Taeyeon , walked towards the waiting Zinger and wrapped his arms around her waist . " Let's continue . "

 

 

 

Lunch ->

 

 Taeyeon patted her tummy while bitting her small lips , thinking of what should she eat .

 

   " Taeyeon ! " Kyu Hyun raised his arms and waved it , signalling for Taeyeon . She nodded her head and sat down next to him .

 

" Taeyeon ,annyeong ~ " Sungmin waved cutely .

 

   " Annyeong , sungmin . " Taeyeon smiled .

 

" What do you want to eat ? " EunHyuk asked .

 

   " I don't know . I can't think .. " Taeyeon pouted and rested her head on Kyu Hyun's shoulder .

 

" Try this soup , it's delicious . " Kyu Hyun scooped some soup and offered it to Taeyeon . Her eyes became glittery as soon as she saw the soup . When she is about to eat the soup , Kyu Hyun quickly pulled it back and eat it .

 

   " Yah , Kim Kyu Hyun ! " Taeyeon slapped his arms and pouted , making the rest of Kyu Hyun's friends laugh .

 

" So , Taeyeon .. Looks like you've failed in fulfilling your promise .. " Kai patted Taeyeon's back , smirking evilly . Taeyeon gulped and turned her head , staring straight at Kai's y eyes .

 

   " Yes .. ? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Annyeong , first chapter is here . =)

Sorry if it's a bit lame and boring , but I swear the next chapter will be more interesting ! I swear ~ *imitating Ji Suk Jin*

Please comment and subscribe , or .. upvote if you love this story . * I know upvote is impossible XD *

Comment please , please give me more supports , neh ?

By the way , thank you for subscribing my story ! I can believe that I already have 18 subscribers with only forewords posted ! ô>Ô

Anyway , till next tyme . Bubye ! <3