Straight?? p2

Yoona One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Indonesia concert...

Today is the day of concert...we prepared everything and ready for the concert....

Now i’m in waiting room still try to remember everything cause i hate to make mistake....some member said i’m a bit perfectionist....

I know i am...when i made a mistake i tend to blame myself and get sad alone....

Yoona still not here...where is she? I ask manager oppa....he said yoona still in plane and will arrive later....

I got worried...i cannot call her that what killing me here....i look at the sheet that contain the lyric that i have to remember but all that doesn’t even enter my head...

I look other member....they all busy with their stuff...i sigh....for the hundred time i look at door and hope someone will walk through that door and smile at me....

Feeling i have for yoona is more compare to other member... i don’t why but when yoona not around me i tend to get so worried...

I text her when i know she going to be late...more severe thing is i even wait her if she coming late...yoona always back at 2am or 3 am...but i willingly wait for her....

That how i so worried about her....the weird thing is yoona doesn’t even bother if i do all that...maybe she think i'm her leader and her unnie and i need to take care of her...

That what in my mind...but what really inside yoona mind is alien to me...

Maknae seohyun once said that she jealous to yoona cause yoona got all my attention...seohyun said i only worried about yoona...

That not true...i worried for all my member but yoona a bit different....at least seohyun got more attention from sooyoung...

Sooyoung really fond to maknae...they have different attitude but somehow they get along really well....i think like sooyoung and maknae that’s how i’m with yoona....

Now i’m at the couch lying down while looking at the ceiling at waiting room and we need to prepare for our concert...what am i thinking?

Why i have extra feeling for yoona? Why? Why?

Then i see manager oppa come in to the room....

“guys...do you want to go back to the hotel first? we can come back this evening”

“yeah...let go back first guys...” suddenly sunny said that...all my member seem tired

“okay then...we going back to hotel first...” everyone move and we got back to the hotel...

When we arrive at the hotel yoona also arrive...yoona look so tired....

She hug me and she said she very tired....she give me back my dookung ...other member got into the room and i go to my room to change my clothes....

When i get back to living room i see yoona sleep at the couch...somehow she hug my dookung and i thought she give me that dookung just now....

I just smile while looking at yoona....other member maybe also rest in their room....

I cannot sleep so i watch tv and i lying down on the other couch opposite to yoona...

I watch iron man 3...watching alone is no fun actually...the movie is at the end but

Suddenly i hear something....

“unnnie....” i look beside me and yoona just woke up...

“what?” i said to yoona...she smile at me...her face really look innocent right now...look so pure....

“unnie...i’m.....hungry....” i just smile when she said that...yoona can be so funny at a times....

“wash up...i look what you can eat...” yoona get up and go to her room...

I walk to the kitchen...then i see a lot of food...manager oppa must put it here....

I put a food in the plate for yoona and me....other member seem doesn’t come out from their room yet....

I hear yoona walk to the kitchen...then she sit on chair beside me at the table....i signal her to eat what in front of her...

But then she pout and make a sad eyes...i  look at her and my eyes go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter