straight p3

Yoona One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE NEXT DAY

When i woke up i see light from the window...it’s already morning...i rub my eyes move my body like a lazy person...i don’t want to get up yet but this is yoona house....

I feel beside me....where is yoona? How can she leave me alone here....i lazily wash up and then suddenly i see sticky note at the mirror....

 

Can you meet me at the cafe tonight? 8pm

I wait for you...unnie....

 

 

I just smile looking at the sticky note...yoona put her silly picture there....definitely a choding....

I go down at the kitchen and then i see yoona sister making something...it’s look like a cake....

“unnie...what are u doing?” i ask yoona unnie.....

“i want to make a cake....there breakfast...eat it...u must be hungry...” i move to the table...

Yoona sister keep doing her work...i can see her from the table.....

“unnie....” i call her again....

“yes....what is it?”

“where is yoona?” i keep looking around the house to find yoona but i think there’s only me and her sister here....

“oh...she have something to do today....don’t worry she said she will be back soon....”

“where is appa?” who is appa? He is yoona father....he insisted me to call him that.....

“he going shopping for tonight....”

“tonight? Is there anything special tonight? “ i don’t know anything...yoona don’t even tell me anything....

“u’ll see tonight....” why yoona and her sister just the same but yoona more choding....he sister a bit more feminine......but their way of talk really same....

“tell me unnie.....”

“u’ll know later....” ah i hate this.....i just eat my breakfast quietly....i know yoona sister just laugh looking at me....

After that i help yoona unnie prepare for tonight....i wonder what is the ceremony....maybe a birthday party cause there’s a cake...or yoona parents anniversary...

I don’t know....at evening i don’t have nowhere to go and i just stay at a home....yoona not back yet....i getting bored here.....

At last i enter yoona room and keep looking something interesting.....i see yoona picture album when she still a kid....

I can say that yoona a bit boyish when she was a kid....i keep looking at her stuff but then i fell asleep on yoona bed....

 

 

 

AT NIGHT

I say goodbye to yoona sister and her father...i hurry to go to the cafe...i’m already late and all that because i fall asleep on yoona bed...her bed is comfortable....

That cafe is not far from home...i feel a bit cold now....i wear yoona sweater...my nose surely red right now....i walk fast and then i arrive at that cafe....i enter and i’m looking for yoona....where is she? Is she also late? She doesn’t come home yet....

Suddenly one of the waiter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter