midnight p9

Yoona One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AFTER TWO YEAR

YURI POV

 

Snsd still active but it’s not nine anymore...now yoona not with us anymore...she leave us...and it’s all because of me...

 

I regret too much but this is all my fault....i’m lying to myself....

 

Nowdays i can’t even sleep anymore....i just can’t....something missing from me....

 

When the confuse feeling still there i fell like i don’t even need her but now....

 

The things that i really want right now is her hug when i want to sleep....

 

Where is she now? i don’t know...no one know....she leave without telling anything to me...but this is my fault cause i’m not listening to what she want to say....

 

You are so stupid yuri....i said it to myself....

 

Other member just sigh looking at me over the pass year...but i can’t help it to feel like this....

 

I also don’t know when all this gonna stop bothering me but i want my yoona back....

 

Suddenly taeyeon enter the dorm so rush....other member look at taeyeon but i don’t even care....

 

“ guys...yoona coming back...” everyone look so surprise...all smile begin to form at every face but not me....

 

I don’t know what to do....

 

I really hope this day will come but why i feel so afraid?

 

Yoona coming back...i’m suppose to be happy right?

 

But what if she hate me? I’m sure she gonna hate me....

 

 

 

 

 

**

yoona coming to dorm today...everyone so happy....

 

Yoona agree to just stay in our room....i feel surpsrise when she said she okay to stay with me but she don’t make any eye contact with me....

 

Is she really hate me?

 

Yoona not like she used to be...she not choding anymore..she just a different person...

 

I just don’t know this person....she doesn’t care about people now...she not playful anymore.....

 

Until now i’m not utter a single word with her...she act like i don’t even exist but i’m in front of her eyes.....

 

I deserve this i think....

 

I just hope one day she will forgive me....

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

we in our room now....everything is so awkward....i keep glance at yoona....

 

She don’t even care....she keep doing her work...she been reading her new script for upcoming drama....

 

I’m playing with my phone but i want to see yoona....

 

“u happy this day?” suddenly yoona speak...this is the first time we talk after she come back again....

 

“uh...no” i feel nervous somehow...she don’t look at me....

 

“why? You should be happy” she keep reading her script...i look at her but still careful not to meet her eyes....

 

“...something missing from me...” i just whisper it but yoona can hear it....

 

“i think nothing missing from you...you already have a perfect life...what else u want?” yoona suddenly look at me....

 

Looking direct at her eyes after so long make me feel so afraid....

 

“something that i use to push away....something that i hope will come back to my life” i answer from the bottom of my heart....

 

I afraid to say something more than that....

 

“u want something that u use to push away? Why? That so pathetic” yoona smile silly looking at me...

 

For some reason i really hate this yoona...she not my yoona....she a different person....

 

“i know...i wish i didn’t do that” yoona just scoff and then she get up and get out from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter