midnight p2

Yoona One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**

“yoongie....” yuri unnie yell my name from kitchen...today yuri very something...i don’t know how to describe about it but something is different....

 

She keep clinging on me....she ask me chicken this morning so i buy it for her....she alone in kitchen prepare everything....other member in the living room watching movie...

 

Today is the day we can have our rest before start on our schedule again....

 

I already lying down on couch but then

 

“yoongiieeeee....help me....” sunny unnie touch my feet...i think that the signal not to make a noise while watch movie...

 

I lazily wake up and go to kitchen....i see her struggle while prepare those chicken...she look cute while making face like that....

 

“what is it unnie?....” she seem surprise when i start to speak behind her...

 

“can you help me with this...i don’t know how to open it...” i see the thing that make her face become like that...

 

It just a can....what?

 

“this....it easy unnie..” i look at the can...the can is still in yuri unnie hand...she still make that cute pout....

 

“it’s hard for me...it’s easy for you cause you are Him Yoona” she just turn back to see me...i move to her and try to take the can....but she take it back and try to open it...

 

I end up being behind her back...she really stubborn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter