Straight???

Yoona One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n : hi...finally i have a heart to update...haha

i took a lot of courage for me to update again...

why? because it's so hard for me to open file in my computer..today i double click at that file that have all my fanfic that i write...

so i update...to tell the truth i write this fic a long time ago..so i decide to make it a few part...let's see how it goes....

i'm sorry for all my subscribers that ask me to update....i hope you understand....

and thank you for reading....comment from all of you really means a lot to me...

~~~

just upload it

yoontae video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5yK1I9V0sk

 

 

 

 Part 1

Taeyeon POV

Anyeo...everyone know me but i can simply said that no one know me...why i say that? It’ s a very complicated situation for me now...

For some reason i don’t know what to do or what to say and even i don’t know what to think...

Do you think i’m crazy? Maybe you right...

The world will judge me if i’m not perfect...that the situation that been a nightmare to me...

They know every single thing that i do...every little move i made...even if i go to buy a toothbrush the next day i’ll be all over the internet and media...

The best part is the brand name for the toothbrush will become a hit...not the best part is my picture with that toothbrush all over the media...

That photo could be spread in America also....that ‘s how my life been a nightmare to me...

I didn’t ask for all of this but it happen and i thankful for all the love that i’ve receive...they are the why i’m in my place right now....

I appreciate every little things they do for me but i really hate if anyone get hurt because of me...

I think i’m going crazy again....

Some time when i’m all alone i regret that i chose this life but this is what i like to do...this life sometimes very lonely....

I don’t expect any of you to understand that but that how i feel ...i don’t  like to be alone...

People keep saying i have a great life, great face and great voice....that what i heard

That what i’m suppose to be and I am Kim Taeyeon...Leader of Girl’s Generation....

Back to the story...you know i have a great life right...but i have a complicated problem like i said just now...

Straight? What that even mean to me...i’m not sure with myself...

I wish someone could tell me....everyone assume me to be a straight...i have to be straight....

A few years ago  something suddenly happen to me and i’m sure i’m not straight anymore....

Someone stole my heart and that person never give back to me...

Today we have to go to Indonesia for our  tour concert...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter