Thinking Things Over is Emotionally Draining + Things Went too Far

My Life, Living the Kpop life

*Hyori's POV*

After that mess at dinner, I went to the room I shared with Hee Oppa. It is now 3:30 am, and I am staring out of the window, looking at the moon. I'm thinking about alot of things, like my family, school, my oppa, the Suju oppas. When I think of my parents, I always tear up, but never cry. But now, I can't resist, and the tears start coming. I try not to make any sound, but a few escape my lips. I really hope oppa didn't hear that. And he didn't. I couldn't fall asleep that night, so when I got ready and was eating my breakfast, Donghae came in and started screaming like a girl. I glared at him and he stopped screaming- but then he fainted. Figures. I left for school, still Hee-o-fied, and went through the day, that was almost fine Until I feel a huge pain in the back of my head before I blackout. When I woke up I was in an ally, with all sorts of injuries, like a broken rib and alot of cuts and bruises. I touched my head, and my hands were covered in blood. I snapped. The group who did this were admiring their work when I woke up, so they were shocked when they saw that I had awoken. They saw my eyes and tried to run. But it was to late that side of me has awoken and won't stop until it's statisfied.

 

*Heechul's POV*

I was worried about Hyori. In fact everyone was. It was already 11 and she isn't home yet. I knew she had to deal with bullies, but Something in me told me something was wrong. And I hope from the bottom of my heart she's ok.

 

*Hyori's POV*

I was at the door when I was conscious again. All I remember was that I was mad at the people who beat me up, but now I feel nothing. I knew I had either beaten that close to death or all the way there. I open the door to the dorm, and walk in. I knew I was super late, but didn't care. I also knew that ever member was in the family room waiting for me, but couldn't bring myself to feel emotion. I walked in and Heechul was the first one to notice. His look told me he KNEW what happened. Everyone else saw me and was in a total state of shock. I looked at Heechul, and all I said was, "It happened again." It wasn't until then that I had fell the sadness of what I had done, and I leaned on the wall with a terrified look on my face. 

 

*No One's POV*

Hyori leaned on the wall and with a frightened look on her face kept mumbling, 'I did it again... what have I done' while sliding down the wall. Heechul rushed over to here and caught her. By then he had already told everyone to go to their rooms and stay there. When they tried to disagree, he gave them the worst death glare they ever saw, and the all left. While holding Hyori, he realized that she had stared to cried. He pet her hair and said consoling words to her. "What do I do now? I have done it again, even though I didn't want to. I hate being this way!" She cried. He reassured her by saying, "It's ok. Everything will be ok. You still have me. You have all of us. Now just sleep, and and when you wake up, everything will be ok. She stopped crying, and nodded. After a while, she fell asleep on his lap on the couch with her oppa petting her hair, like he always did to comfort her.

 

I'm not sure how I did with this chapter, but here! I made Heechul really nice, and considerate of his sister. I think it was a little to out of character for him. Will update again, and sorry for the sad and short chapter! This is part of her backstory, too.