My poor luck, just keeps getting worse.

My Life, Living the Kpop life

-No One's POV-

It was a normal day for Hyori. Teacher's talk, and she just stares at them with a blank expression. One of her best friends, Val Lee, asked her to come over and she declines with a straight face. As she walks out of school she is pulled by a group of people, and spends the next 3-4 hours being beat up by them. Yes, she is being bullied because she does not have parents, therefore, no one to help her. She just takes it without expression and limps away to the abandon park she is used to being in.

 

-Hyori's POV-

Sigh... just because I look emotionless, doesn't mean I don't have emotions. This really hurts and I think I might be sick. I go to the store after I go to work. I have to change into my uniform first. SO, I change and I go to work, ignoring all the stares I got on the way because of my messy hair. "Hey, Hyori." says my boss, Ms.Lee. I respond  with a nod. "I will need you to work 3 shifts today. 3 people didn't show up today." I nod again and get to work. I work in a cafe called Sallang Sweets. It is a nice, small cafe, with only pleasant, or somewhat pleasant customers. 

"Hey there, pretty lady."

Most of the time.

"Yes sir?" I reply, not showing how creeped out I am. "I'd like a Caramel Macchiato, and you, to go." He says with a slimy smile. I ignore the last part of his order and say, "One Caramel Macchiato coming up sir." I walk away. "One caramel macchiato for the creepy guy at table", I tell Jonghim, the guy who stands behind the counter. "Ok. But you shouldn't let customers like that get to close. If he tries to do something to you, just let me know, arraso?", he tells me. I smirk at him. "Thanks, but I think I can take care of myself." I say while I take the drink to the other register. "Here you go sir, that will be $4.57." "How much is it for you?" He asked. Eww. I just want him to leave. "Will you be paying with cash or-" He cuts me off by taking hold of my wrist and tugging- really hard - on it. "Sir, let me go." I say trying to control my temper. "Not until you agree to come with me." "Sir, I don't wish to get violent with you, but I will if I have to." I say calmly. "I' like to see you try-" "Ok." I reply cutting into his sentence, snapping. I jump over the counter, then flip him onto the floor. I crouch over him, and begin punching him in the face. I keep doing this, until I her, "Ri! Stop right know!" I stop, but give him a punch that makes him go unconsious and lose the mamory of the past half an hour or so. I get up an face the person who called me. The only person that calls me that, or one of the only people that do, is my other best friend, Malay Red. She is from another country, but I can't quite recall which one. "Thank you for breaking me out of my trance. If you didn't show up, I don't know what I would have done." I say, but still don't show any emotion. I have to work on that.

 

I am walking home wen I remember, 'Oh yeah, I have to go to the store and buy some medicine.' So I turn and go to the store. As I walk in, I notice a lot of girls scraming and look ing into the window. I ignore them and go into the store looking for cold medicine. As I find it I here some familiar voices. "......told you I did not want to come here!" "But Siwon is sick, and we don't want that  to have a toll on our work, do we?" I would recognise those voices any where. I hide and make my way to the check out counter. As soon as I'm done, I dash out of the store. But he got a glimpse of me as I was walking out of the store.

 

-??? POV-

I was protesting with this half-wit when I notice someone running to the door. When I look towards the door, I see farmiliar light brown hair. Is that... Hyori? "What's the matter, hyung?" Sungmin asked me, looking worried. "Nothing. Now just get the medicine and let's get out of here! The fans are creeping me out." I snap at him. I could have sworn that was her. But... what was my sister doing getting cold medicine?

 

 

 

THis is my first fanfic, so don't be too harsh on me, but I do need some CONSTRUCTIVE critisism, so feel free to do so, and I will update when I can. See ya! >_<