Crush and Chocolate Muffins

Love In Friends

KAI P.O.V

A young man had decided to take a stroll through the neighbouring streets of where he lived; it really was perfect weather for it. However, upon passing through the local bakery and picking up a bunch of chocolate muffins, Jongin suddenly decided to pay a visit to an old friend, Kris, who lived only a few houses away from where he stood.

When Jongin stepped up to Kris's front door, after noting that the car was in the driveway (Kris was home!), he set down the muffins and knocked.

However, as the door swung open, Jongin noticed that it was not Kris who emerged.

Jongin's heart thumped loudly in his chest, upon laying eyes on the strange man in the doorframe.

Oh my god...

The man before him was utterly breathtaking. He was taller than Jongin, and had a nice slender frame. He had dark, messy hair, and a beautiful, handsome face. Dark eyes searched Jongin over, and it was all Jongin could do to stand there, gaping.

Suddenly, a familiar face peered over the tall man's shoulders.

'Kai!' Kris said.

 

Introductions were made, after much confusion from Jongin (or Kai, as his friends knew him). The stranger introduced himself as Huang Zitao, and was Chinese, like Kris. Although this upset Kai (being Korean), he got over it soon enough.

Throughout the afternoon, the three men sat outside, enjoying the muffins and making small talk.

Kris told Kai if how he met Tao, and even, sadly, told of their shared kiss. And then the punch Kris received the next day.

Later, Kris went inside to wash off the dishes, leaving Tao and Kai alone, awkwardly.

Tao was studying his hands, and Kai was unsure of what to say.

'So, Tao, how long have you known Kris for?' Kai asked, eager to hear Tao's beautiful voice.

'Just a week,' Tai explained, blushing. 'I decided to befriend him, as being with my other friends is awkward.'

'Oh? Why is that?'

'They... They are kinda forgetting about me. Busy wrapped up in their own lives. Kris is a good person to talk to about it...'

They were silent for a while. And then...

'Are you single?' Kai burst out, unwillingly. Tao's head shot right up, blushing furiously. 'Uh... why?'

Damn it. Stupid stupid stupid.

'Oh, no reason. Just curious, I guess. A handsome man like yourself? Girls would die for you!'

'Oh... hehe, thanks... I guess... Well, I am. And I don't think I go with girls.'

Before Kai could say any more, Kris turned up, making the two other men jump. Kai decided that it was time to leave. He bid his farewells, and headed off for home.

 

Kai reached his house when the sky grew darker. He unlocked the door, and made for his bedroom, collapsing on the bed, sighing loudly.

Tao.

He had only just net the man, but he knew instantly.

He was in love with Huang Zitao.


OhHOHO! :D

So, I introduced Kai! I decided to add him into the story, to make it more interesting. Good idea, I hope.

So, I did actually write this chapter last night, but my iPod went stupid and closed it down. I wanted to cry at that! So I had to write it out again... 

To be honest, I don't know how the next chapter will go... I want something to happen between Kai and Tao, but WHAT??? :O I hope this chapter makes your feels cry >:3

Bye, for now! <3