Getting to Know Him

Metallic Death Trap of Love?

 

'We're going to die...' You think to yourself, a bright red light being the only source of light in the small metal box for a few seconds before something white started glowing out of the corner of your eyes. It seemed that SeungHyun had been smart and thinking on his toes as his phone lit up so he could see better. Following suit, bring your phone up and push the button to turn the screen on. Swiping your finger across the touch screen of your Samsung Galaxy S3 (the very phone Big Bang's Alive Tour advertised), you realize that not only was your lock screen a picture of big bang, but the wallpaper of your phone was none other than the man standing in the elevator with you.
 
 
Gasping, you forgot for a second that you were now stuck in an elevator, and quickly turned to see if seungHyun had noticed your background. Just as you turned to look at him though, his eyes quickly adverted from you and he moved to raise his phone up so he could see the switchboard on the elevator. Just as he did, a voice could be heard over the speakers that had previously (before the elevator shut down) been playing some sort of instrumental music in the background.
 
 
'we are having some technical difficulties with the elevators. please be calm and we should have the elevators running shortly...' the sound then cut out quickly and you gulped back some nervous saliva in your mouth. "Ah great.." you say, turning towards SeungHyun, avoiding showing him the background of your phone. "I guess we're stuck here for a while..." It could be worse. You could be stuck with a really unattractive person that smelled. Or be completely alone. At least you had a very...very...handsome Idol in there to keep you company! With your words, Seunghyun nodded and then cleared his throat a little before saying, "I'm Choi SeungHyun..." wow, blunt. Not that you thought he'd lie. But then again you already knew who he was. "Who..." he started, before trailing off and waiting for you to introduce yourself.
 
 
"Ah...I'm you" you said your name shly before looking towards your phone and turning a flashlight app on that you had. For a second it flashed in your eyes thanks to the reflective surface of the elevator, but then as you moved to set it on the ground, it wasn't too bright, but still bright enough to see around the small elevator. You just hoped to god that the angle of the light wasn't casting an awkward shadow over your face. There was then a few moments of silence as the ever quiet Choi SeungHyun nodded for a second and you were unable to stop staring at his handsome face.
 
 
"Just like...probably everyone else in Korea....I'm a huge fan..." you said to SeungHyun, causing a smile on his lips. You then remembered one time that he'd said he could never date a fan and mentally kick yourself in the face. Maybe if you hadn't told him you were a fan he might fall madly in love with you. Right? If only that wasn't just wishful thinking though! It happened in movies but this was real life. No way could he fall madly in love with you just because you were both stuck in an elevator. An elevator that would HOPEFULLY soon be fixed.
 
 
"Ah really? How long have you been a fan?" he asked, shifting from one foot to the other. Shrugging, you simply say, "From your debut...I'm from the States, so back then the only Kpop that I could really get into was Epik High...and then Big Bang came out and I was blown away..." here you were, acting like a total fangirl, trying to play it cool and yet speaking to him like you would speak to another fangirl. It was a good thing your flashlight wasn't very strong or else he might see the redness that was creeping to your cheeks as you find it impossible not to stare at him. He'd seemed shocked though.
 
***
 
For the next hour, the two of you talked about nothing and yet everything. It started out with talking about Kpop, then talking about the states, and then when the two of you realized it was an hour still and you hadn't gone anywhere in the elevator. It didn't matter though. The awkward beginning was over and the two of you were able to even laugh like old friends. Maybe it was partially because you'd been a fan for so long and already knew most of what there was to know about T.O.P. But this wasn't just TOP. This was Choi SeungHyun. No cameras, no group. Just a person. A person with looks that could stop a fangirl's heart and clothes made for a true Prince, but a person still the same.  
 
 
"Uwahhh I'm so tired..." you say out loud with a stretch and a yawn. You both had managed to move to the floor, you sitting with your legs crossed while he leaned against the wall next to you. "Then take a nap" he says, sounding serious with the comment. Shaking your head quickly, your cheeks turned slightly pink. You still couldn't get over his voice and sometimes still after speaking with him for over an hour you were caught off guard. "No no no I can't. I mean...there's no pillow and then you'll be bored and...we should be out soon, right?" a light chuckle then came from him as you stammered that, trying to find any excuse to stay awake. You couldn't dare fall asleep or else you might wake up and realize this was all just a dream. His hand then reached over, and for a second you caught a glance at his bright blue bracelet and then he put his hand on your head, pulling your head to his shoulder. "Good enough of a pillow?" He asked, the closeness causing your heart to skip a beat. Of course his shoulder was a good enough pillow. Heck, maybe it was even too good. so pulling your head away, you shook your head gently and said, "I-I couldn't use your shoulder as a pillow..." he then wrapped an arm around you, pulling you closer and then forced you to turn and lay in his lap.
 
 
Squeezing your eyes shut, you couldn't believe what was happening. You were now using Choi SeungHyun's lap as a pillow. T.O.P. The man that could make any woman pregnant with nothing more than a stare. And what was better was that he moved you there. Talk about elevator magic! "Now sleep....I'll wake you up if anything new happens..."