The meeting

Metallic Death Trap of Love?

 

 

Entering the elevator, you fidget with your phone in your coat pocket. You’ve never been a fan of elevators, and yet your father decided to get a hotel room near the highest floor in the building! It was okay though. You’d deal with it! The least he could have done was come down and visit though. How stingy. He was probably up there eating your chinese food too. 

With food on your brain, you don’t notice the other person entering the elevator with you. He’s wearing a scarf that hides half his face, as well as a cap and sunglasses. ‘Creepy much?’ You silently think to yourself as you glance over to him for a second before pushing your own floor button and then looking towards the taller male to see where he wants to go. Why not be generous and push his button too, right?

Just as you look towards him, the male finally takes off his hat and pulls down his scarf so he’s now considerably less creepy looking. More attractive looking really. His sunglasses then come off as he stuffs them into his jacket pocket and your jaw practically drops at his ungodly handsome face. It still hadn’t dawned on you who he was though. It’s not like you expect to meet a celebrity just because you’ve come to Seoul, right? When he says the floor number, his deep voice rings a bell though and your cheeks instantly warm as you recognize exactly who he was. 

It’s not like you’d been listening to his voice non stop for the last 6 years. It’s not like you hadn’t memorized every single line in every single song he rapped in! It HAD to be him. Mister Choi Seung Hyun! As he stares at you through those gorgeous eyes, you suddenly realize he’s waiting for you to push the button. So jumping a little, you turn towards the button on the elevator, clearing your throat with a gentle and yet strained cough and then shakily push the button for the floor he was requesting. 

Thank you…” he says with a shy smile that causes your heart to skip a beat before completely jumping up into your throat. “N-No problem!” you manage to squeak out in response which elicits a deep chuckle from SeungHyun, causing his glorious dimples to show. Feeling faint from the fact that you were alone in an elevator with T.O.P of big bang, your mind starts racing. What if he tried to talk to you? What if you tried to talk to him? Would he respond? Your Korean was barely passable, however you knew enough to hold conversations with that grocery clerk earlier. 

Deciding that you finally had the courage to speak to him, you take a deep breath and turn in his direction, only to watch him pull his cell phone out of his pocket. A small squeak escaped from your throat as you turn away, not wanting to seem like a stalker eves dropping on his conversation. 

And yes, as soon as he started talking, your ears perked up and honed in on his magical, deep voice as he spoke informally to the other person on the phone. “Ne, hyung it’s me. Yes…TOP. Yah who else would it be?” a tsk noise then came from his mouth as he shifted from one foot to the other, accidentally brushing into your shoulder and sending a strong sensation throughout your body. “Ah, mianhae” he said to you, gently touching you again where his shoulder brushed yours and then shifted away, listening to the person on the other side of the phone. 

Their conversation then continued for a few floors and you deduced that the one on the other side of the phone had to be Se7en. Who else would he be talking about going to a club with that was his hyung? Around floor 9, something starts to go wrong though. SeungHyun-Oppa starts to have to repeat himself a couple times, pressing his finger into his ear before finally closing his phone with a huff, saying the reception was too bad in there. Turning towards SeungHyun, your eyes widen for a second before quickly turning away shly. It was a shame his phone had no bars in there. Looking down at yours, you notice our bars weren’t that great either. 

Seconds later, the elevator lights flicker, the small metal box slows with a creaking noise and then with more flickering of lights it stops completely. Jumping, your heart sinks from where it had been planted in your throat, all the way down into the bottom of our stomach. It didn’t sound like the elevator had gone to one of the floors pushed. In fact based on the floor numbers, you knew that it hadn’t. A red emergency light then came on, being the only thing lighting up the small red box.