Great end to a Great night

Metallic Death Trap of Love?

You and the guys spent a good amount of time eating and drinking together. After some time it looked like Seungri and Gdragon were having a drinking competition while you and Taeyang sat aside without drinking much (or at all in Taeyang’s case) while Top and DaeSung egged the two friends along to drink more and more. It didn’t take more than a couple hours before the guys were all partied out and were sitting around the hotel room while you laid with your head in Top’s lap.

It’s not that you were DRUNK. Just…feeling good. Feeling very good. You could just fall asleep there with your head in his lap while your body was spread out on the couch, your feet under someone’s who had decided to sit down on them. To be honest you didn’t know, nor care, whose was sitting on your feet. All you knew was that your feet were nice and warm while you snuggled up to your bias.

It was like a dream. A dream you never thought would come true in a million years. Perhaps it was good to be stuck in that elevator like that.

Are you tired?” Top’s deep voice came from above you, causing you to jump some. You honestly thought he’d fallen asleep, he hadn’t moved in so long. The tv was on and some of the other guys were laughing at whatever was playing however you’d been slowly falling asleep in Top’s lap yourself. His breathing had been calm and comforting. “A little…” you admitted, rolling a little to look up at his beautiful dark eyes as they stared down at you.

Do you want to stay here or…” Top asked, trailing off without finishing his sentence. You knew what he meant though and shook your head. It wasn’t proper of a girl to stay in a hotel full of guys. No matter how much you wanted to stay and how much you dreamed of sleeping in Top’s arms all night and waking up with him…you couldn’t bring yourself to do it. If the paparazzi found out about you sleeping there you would have a LOT of angry fans after you.

I should get going. My father is probably worried about me anyways…” you said with a small smile and then moved to sit up pulling your feet out from under SeungRi’s . “Alright. I’ll walk you out…” Top said, moving to stand up and having to steady himself for a second. Yeah he drank more than you, that was for sure. “Thank you oppa…” you said with a shy smile then looked towards the others who had looked away from the variety show that was showing on the television.

Are you leaving so soon you-ah?” Seungri asked, a wide smile plastered on his face. He was definitely drunk. “Nee I really need to go…” you said, moving to give him a hug before then going around and giving everyone in the room a quick hug and then rushing into Top’s arms and heading towards the door at his side.

Will…” You started as you got to the door your hand pausing on the doorknob. “Will I see you again?” You ask, looking towards Top who’s lips pouted a little. “If you want to.” He said his pout turning into a smile. “I would love to…” You said, moving to quickly give him a hug. “Good!” Top responded, his arms wrapping around your shoulders and then kissing atop your head.

Freezing at the kiss atop your head, you look up at Top and then freeze suddenly as his lips move to yours. He was kissing you. Choi Seung Hyun was kissing your lips. Your heart did leaps and bounds inside your chest as you kissed him back. Your lips moved in unison as the kiss deepened and your tongues gained access into the other’s mouth.

Get a room!” Gdragon called from the living room, causing both your cheeks to turn a bright red and step away from eachother. “Um…” you started looking away quickly and then back towards Top. “Call me?” you asked, receiving a nod from the rapper. “Good…” you replied with a smile then went to open the door and slip out before anyone caught you in there with the guys.