Getting Better Acquainted

Metallic Death Trap of Love?

Greeted by a melody of hellos from the men lounging in the hotel room, you bowed quickly to the remaining four members of Big Bang, then looked up towards TOP whose arm was still draped almost protectively around your shoulders. Smiling a little to yourself, you turned away to see what was going on. Just as you did, however, you suddenly saw SeungRi jump up from the area on the floor he’d been sitting cross legged on and he was instantly in your face.

 

Hyung was right. You are cute…” he said, looking you over before pushing SeungHyun’s arm off of your shoulders and grabbed your hands to pull you away. The maknae then moved to shove you in an empty spot on the couch between Taeyang and Gdragon. The two on either side of you then twisted a little in their seats and seemed to be extremely interested in you. Almost like you were a new puppy in the room or a new toy. Blushing, you sink away from the trio surrounding you. Luckily, not too much later, SeungHyun pushed his way into the group and shoved Gdragon over so he could sit next to you.

 

Feeling very squished, you quickly popped up while apologizing, only to come face to face with a curious DaeSung. Shocked by the sudden closeness that had happened completely on accident you felt DaeSung’s hands grab onto your shoulders to steady you while stopping you from colliding with him. “Omo…I’m sorry…” you apologized and moved to escape from the very clingy group. It’s not like you weren’t interested in them. Quite the opposite. You’d dreamed of this day for oh so long. You just weren’t prepared really. Not for the closeness of all these perfect men. Your poor fangirl heart couldn’t take it.

 

Seriously guys….give her some space” SeungHyun said, standing up to take your hand and shoo the other guys away. There were pouts and groans from the guys, however Gdragon quickly jumped up from his spot on the couch and took your hand that wasn’t being claimed by the group’s rapper and dragged you to the kitchen. “Are you hungry? Thirsty? Are you old enough to drink?” All the questions came flowing out of Gdragon’s lips as he dragged you to the kitchen, a huge smile lighting his face up.

 

Um…yes?” you said, responding to all the questions all at once. With that response, you could hear SeungRi’s excited call from somewhere behind you. Apparently they were wanting to party? Or at least just drink a little to loosen up. Either way, you were excited for them to get used to you already so you weren’t going to feel so overwhelmed. It was a lot to take in all at once when you’d been wanting to meet them for so long. It seemed so unreal to be here with them, Gdragon’s hand holding onto yours as he started to open the fridge.

 

Eventually his hand let go of yours as he started to load his arms up with different things from the fridge. “Can I help?” you ask, receiving a smile from him as he then started to shove things into your hands. “So glad you asked, I was running out of space!” Gdragon said with a small laugh and then motioned for you to put the items on the small island in the kitchen. Nodding, you moved over to plop them there and then look over everything. There was a good amount of snacks there. Finger foods, dip for some chips she had yet to find, as well as some other stuff. Gdragon then brought over some alcohol to put on the island and cast a look towards the guys who were slowly starting to make their way over.

 

Looking around you, you notice SeungRi went straight for the alcohol while TaeYang went for the finger foods. DaeSung then pulled some chips out of somewhere and opened up the dip quickly while SeungHyun stayed by your side while the other guys attacked the snacks and alcohol. “If you want anything, you should probably get it now before it’s all gone.” SeungHyun said chuckling and then grabbed a bottle of soju from the case and handed it to you before grabbing one for himself. There was some other alcohol on the table too, however it seemed like everyone else was starting off with Soju. So, cracking your bottle open, you quickly reached forward and stole a chip from DaeSung sheepishly and then waited for him to finish dipping his chip before you then dipped your own.

 

Lets get this party starteddd!!” Seungri announced before laughing and putting his bottle up to clink with everyone else’s.