Meeting Up

Metallic Death Trap of Love?

 

Getting down the room number the guys were staying at, You and your father head up to your own hotel. Stepping on eggshells, it felt like your dad was afraid to say anything to you in case you get upset or suddenly start going into convulsions or something. It made sense to you though. Made sense that he was afraid to hurt you. You'd just been locked in an elevator for 18 hours without help, with a man who he didn't even know. Granted YOU knew OF him, but do you ever really KNOW the idols you see on tv? You'd even read somewhere once that TOP didnt want to date a fan because he wanted someone to love him for him, not his persona he shows on stage. Well. He could have turned out to be a total jackass and tried to hurt you, but it was quite the oposite. He was sweet. Very sweet. And here your friends were always telling you that he looked scary. Nope, Choi Seung Hyun was far from scary in your eyes! The only scary thing you ever thought was when he wore those different colored eye contacts to a concert. 
 
After an hour of stepping on eggshells and avoiding any conflict, you were feeling exhausted with your father. Loving him to pieces, you wanted to stick around and yet not really. So telling him you were going to go hang out with Big Bang,  you went to the bathroom to change into something a little more fun and then head out without waiting for a real answer from your dad. He was worried, but let you go anyways. Not that he could stop you. You're a grown woman, you can take care of yourself. Well, not if they were going to turn around and you. But really you honestly didn't think that was going to happen. And even if it did, would you really complain?!
 
So heading to the room that TOP told you they were staying at, you took in a deep breath and looked at the security guards standing outside the two hotel rooms that the guys split up between the five of them. Biting your lower lip, you push your hair behind your ears and approach the doors, hoping the security wouldn't stop you. Of course they do though. One man stepped forward and put his body between you and the door. "Ah...mianhae...I'm here to see Big Bang...they're expecting me..." You said as politely as possible, only for them to shake their heads a little while looking at you.
 
"We didn't hear about any visitors...you'll have to leave now..." Tears stung your eyes for a second at the thought that they'd just been nice back before and really didn't want to see you again.
 
"Ah, Ne..." you said with a nod and turned to head away from the room. A few steps later, you were almost to the stairs (since god knows you won't trust their elevators again) when you heard the door swing open quickly and a familiar voice calling the security guards idiots. Stopping in your tracks, you turn around and see none other than Choi Seung Hyun standing in the hallway, wearing a pair of sweatpants and a teeshirt. He then started walking towards you and frozen in place you simply watched. So, he really hadn't just been messing with you earlier?! That was a relief!
 
"Sorry you-ah, I think Seungri forgot to tell them you were coming..." He then wrapped an arm around you as he got to you and started to steer you back to the hotel. He then bowed quickly towards the security before making a face to you to make you smile. It indeed worked as your previously sad features turned happy again. Not only were you able to go inside now, but he was also escourting you inside with his arm wrapped around you! This really was a dream come true~