Being Saved

Metallic Death Trap of Love?

 

Waking up to a bright light flashing in your eyes, you stretch a little before your eyes slowly open to see what has penetrated into your lovely dream you thought you were having about being stuck in an elevator with TOP. When you felt soreness in your muscles from sleeping on the hard ground of the elevator and saw a few men staring down at you from the entrance of the elevator, however, you realized that it wasn’t a dream. Far from it! Jumping awake, you sat up and looked at the grinning men who said, “Wakey Wakey Sleeping Beauty!” causing you to go red in the face and turn away quickly to make sure your companion really was Choi Seung Hyun. As you turned to look at him, you realized a few things. One, he was knocked out, fast asleep. Two, he was just as handsome asleep against the wall as he was if he was standing up and moving around. And three he had slipped his coat off himself and put it on to you at some point during your time in the elevator.

 

Smiling a little to yourself, you then move to wake SeungHyun by gently shaking him awake. You knew from watching those ‘waking up’ videos that SeungHyun was difficult to wake, however you noticed it wasn’t that he was difficult to wake initially, but rather he was just difficult to wake if he didn’t want to wake up. Once his eyes opened a little to see who was waking him, his eyes shot open just as yours had and he moved to sit up and wiped his lip a little. Another smile appeared larger on your face now as he then got up quickly, bowing to the men who saved you both and then moved to help you up as well. You would have jumped up with him, however you noticed as you moved to stand up that your leg had fallen asleep from laying on it awkwardly in the elevator.

 

Seeing that you were having difficulties due to your numb leg, SeungHyun wrapped an arm around you saying “You can lean on me” with that gorgeous smile on his lips. Hesitantly you accept his help and then step out of the elevator, his coat still hanging from your shoulders. Right now, despite the fact that you were finally free to do as you please and find your father, all you could think about was the man you were leaning on. Of course you missed your father, but it wasn’t this often you got to lean on such a handsome man!

 

The firemen then lead you down the few floors of stairs to the lobby instead of allowing you to head up to your father, stating that the both of you needed medical attention. You were followed by a couple reporters asking you both questions, however the firemen stated that the reporters weren’t allowed to ask questions yet and protected you from their cameras and questions. That is…until you got to the lobby and noticed all the people there waiting to see you both!

 

Cameras flashing and voices shooting questions at you both, you look towards Choi SeungHyun to see what to do. Based on past interviews of him you’d watched online, you knew he wasn’t really the type to take initiative and speak up, he’d usually leave that to leader GDragon or any of the others willing to be chatty. It came to a shock to you then, as he started to direct questions away from you and answer for you both. Some time went by and you noticed the familiar face of your father in the crowd next to some suspiciously dressed men. What was your father doing standing over there with them instead of coming to you? Probably just waiting for the questions to be over before checking you over.

 

Eventually, the reporters were sent away by police officers and the firemen, and the both of you were carted to a small medical center set up for the both of you. Quickly and thoroughly, the medical staff there asked you both questions and checked your vital signs. Complying, you answered anything asked and behaved while you waited to see when your father was going to come over. By this point he was actually talking to the four suspiciously dressed men.

 

When the medical team finally stopped looking you both over and gave you some juice and crackers to eat before you could leave, your father and the men finally came over. Smiling, you hugged your father tightly and then stayed in a half hug and look over to the four who finally pulled their hoodies down and took their sunglasses down to reveal the rest of big bang were there. Your heart skipped at beat and then sank as you realized you were graced with all of Big Bang’s presence now…and yet would probably never see them again after this. One small mishap lead you to be able to spend time with the godly rapper, and now the others in the group were going to snatch him away!

 

Oh…you-ah” Top turned to look at you with a big smile on his lips showing off all his dimpled glory. “Would you like to spend some time with us some time soon?” such a bold question came from him, you were shocked he was so forward and blinked at him shocked for a couple seconds. Gdragon then chimed in with “Yah hyung, you’re inviting without asking us?” your heart then sank again at the idea that the guys wouldn’t want you around. “Yeah TOP-Hyung. What if we wanted to spend time with her without you?” Seungri then chimed in laughing and then came forward and reached out to grab your hand and kiss it with a wink and said, “Thank you for taking care of our TOP hyung…

 

SeungHyun then rolled his eyes a little and pushed the maknae back, hitting him upside the head with a laugh and gave the others a ‘touch her and you die’ look. “Ignore them…what do you say?” he asked, again, causing you to look at the other eager eyes in the group before giving them your answer. “ah…sure…” The guys then all smiled, causing your heart to melt and your body to jump with glee at the idea of being able to spend time with 5 of the most handsome men in the world. This was going to be the best experience of your life!