Step Up : Be My Girlfriend?

Valentine With Yoseob

If there's anything that Yoojin loves the most, beside Yoseob, is food. Yoseob brought her to this famous place where mostly teenagers hanging at, and the good thing is, that the food is really hitting Yoojin's taste.

She loved the pasta and the cream soup, but the dessert! The lovely strawberry cake wrapped in chocolate. Hmm. Tasty.

Yoseob smiled at her when he saw her gleaming eyes devouring the cake in her own cute way. She wetted her lips as if she waited for his signal before she could eat.

"What are you waiting for? Dig in!" Yoseob chuckled when she looked at him in a doubt before digging in.

He found it cute when she ate because then the cream would smear her lips and she looked absolutely adorable. He wanted to kiss that lips so bad. He noticed that when Yoojin was eating, she didn't really care about how she looked like.

And he found it amusing and relaxing. The girls he dated before was all faked. They looked as if they were shy and all, when in the reality, they were just plastic es. They would always left a small amount of cream near their lips and waited for him to kiss the cream away.

EW. EW. EW.

He wanted to puke everytime he remembered those moments; and can't help but shivers.

"Are you alright?" Yoojin asked, seemed to notice his strange behavior.

He was seemingly in deep thought.

"Yeah." He replied, smiling at her. "Continue eating." He said before she ate again.

Maybe she looked voracious, but Yoseob couldn't help but think how healthy she was. Mostly girls would only bite once of their food and TA DA~ they done eating. For Yoseob, that was so unhealthy and stupid.

Don't they know that there are people who needed food more than anything? Why couldn't they just eat everything they were given and not being so picky?

Alas, it looked so good to see her eat peacefully.

"Do I have something on my face?" She asked, wondering why was he staring at her like a creep.

Yoseob shook his head as he extended his hand out and wiped her lips with his thumb. Her eyes widen at the contact and she blinked furiously.

*Ohmy...was he just.... did he.......!? OMG! I think I will not wipe this lips ever!* She thought wildly as he simply his thumb. *DID HE JUST..........??? GAHHHHH I THINK I COULD NOT SLEEP TONIGHT!!!!*

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly, waving his hand in front of her. She was spacing out.

She blinked again and nodded remotely. "Y..yeah."

He glanced at the cake before saying, "I guess you're done eating? I'll pay now."

Again, she only nodded, admiring his gentleman manner.

 

 

 

 

 

He brought her to Han River, the most crowded place on Valentine's Day. He knew that Han River is one of the most visited place, and wanted to go somewhere else, but his dating experience (with real shy and good girl) is very very limited.

"There's so many people." She commented as she looked around.

The whole place was packed with couples. Whether it was elderly or youngsters. Seems like they were enjoying fireworks and other games that were opened that time. He saw a quiet spot around the river and decided to go there.

She was so thankful when they were finally got out away from all the people. Yoseob went to buy a hot drink for her since it was cold and she thanked him for being so considerate. She waited for him as she fixed her hair and covered herself more in the scarf.

"Yoojin!" Yoseob called as he ran to her.

Yoojin turned around and felt her heart skipped a beat. The way he was running towards her made her feel special. He was catching his breath and he quickly stopped in front of her with his upper body bent down like he was bowing, when he was just immensely tired.

"Why do you run crazily?" She asked, tilting her head to the side, not noticing how cute she looked like with her red scarf covering .

Yoseob took a deep breath before straightening himself and handed out a cup of hot coffee. "Here. I'm sorry, I thought I've gone too long. The beverage machine was a bit far from here." He bit his lips nervously, as if there was anything else he wanted to say.

She nodded gratefully. "It's okay though. And if this makes you feel better, you are not going too long."

He smiled at him and gestured her to drink. "Your nose is red. Must be really cold, huh?"

She pinked and rubbed her nose. "Hmm."

A spark of firework was seen and the two looked up at the beautiful night sky.

*It's so beautiful.* She thought, smiling to herself.

He broke his eyes from the sky and turned his head to look at her. Her eyes were sparkling genuinely, telling him that she was so happy. He felt a tugging feeling in his heart that had been happening a lot lately, whenever she was around.

It was a feeling where he'll feel the sudden happiness and warmth, feeling blissful all of sudden. Just a short glance to her and his heart started to lighten from every problem he had. The feeling would always spark whenever she looks or talks to him.

And there were many butterflies flying in his stomach, tingling him to the core.

He's not sure what was the feeling, but he had a feeling what was it. And he's going to show himself, that what was he feeling was true.

Still under the never-ending fireworks show, Yoseob turned his body completely to face her, and stared at her until she noticed.

When she finally noticed, she was startled to find that Yoseob was gazing at her intensely, and she found herself getting chummy in the stomach. "Hmmm,... Yoseob, why are you looking at me?"

He was still gazing at him when he spoke, "Would you be my girlfriend?"