One Week Before Valentine

Valentine With Yoseob

It was the fourth week after the first time Yoojin got the lollipop. The lollipop would always changed, and Yoojin could tell that the person is a lollipop lover. She was very curious about the person who stuck the lollipop on her locker diligently.

She felt more brightened up everytime she saw the lollipop and actually began to wait for it. Every monday morning, she would pray to see the lollipop first thing first when she gets to school.

It was lunchtime and Yoojin on her lollipop happily.

"Hmm, that happy to have a secret admirer, huh?" Yuki nudged Yoojin, teasing her.

Yoojin just smiled while kept on the lollipop. Her eyes wandered as she looked at the green grass; they were eating at outside, it was sunny and not that hot, so they decided to have their lunch there.

Her eyes halted when she a familiar group of boys and her smile grew bigger. Yuki was talking about something when she noticed her best friend wasn't listening to her. "Hey-" She paused, her eyes following where Yoojin was looking. A smile crept on her face as she shook her head. *Should've known.*

In front of the water fountain, exactly ten metres in front of them, Beast was standing while having a playful talk. Yoojin couldn't take her eyes off when Yoseob said something funny and made the group laugh; she knew he was a humorous.

And she likes funny guys.

"Close your mouth before your lollipop fall down." Yuki reminded.

Yoojin snapped out from her daze and gingerly closed . She shot Yuki a look.

"What? I thought you like your secret admirer to the extent you eat every lollipop he gave you and got you to a dentist three days ago." Yuki snickered.

Yoojin shot another look to her. "I like the lollipop. I'm still crushing on that guy over there." She made a point. "And I don't know who give me the lollipop. It could be you for all I know."

Yuki cleared and said, "I heard that some guys were hitting on you."

"Nope. Just a rumor." Yoojin replied, bobbing her head up and down innocently.

"You know, if you keep doing that, those boys over there-" Yuki gestured to the left side of the place they were sitting, motioning it to some boys there, "-would be likely to come over and begin to hit on you."

"What are you talking a-" She stopped when she caught one of the boys was walking toward them; or actually her. "Let's go!" She whispered urgently and left the tree, rushing over to somewhere.

She didn't even look where she was going and kept glancing at the boy, who had looked at the tree dumbfoundedly, making her accidentally bumped into someone. "Owwieee." She gasped and walked backwards because of the impact.

It was solid and hard. She thought it was a pole or a pillar or something else when a shadow fell over her and extending his arm out.

"Are you okay, Yoojin-ssi?" An angel voice asked.

Yoojin felt her head cleared in a split second. She could recognize that angel-like voice everywhere. Her knees became jelly and she almost fell on her if Yoseob didn't caught her in time.

"Be careful." He whispered.

Yoojin could feel her cheeks heated and she shyly looked at his face. She might've been peeking on him a few times, but never got a chance to see him this up-close. If she thought he was handsome before; then it must be an understatement. *He is perfect.* She thought, without knowing grasping on his arms. *How could someone be so perfect? He can sing. He can jokes. And he has a handsome face.*

She knew he could sing was because when they were in the singing class before, Yoseob had sung a song with his soft, melodious voice; which might've been a reason why Yoojin was smitten over him.

"Are you okay, Yoojin-ssi?" Yoseob asked, waving his hand in front of her.

Yoojin blinked for a few times, registering what was happening in her mind. She realized what had happened and quickly let go of Yoseob. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"

Yoseob chuckled. "It's okay."

She gave him a grateful smile.

He smiled back and ruffled her hair affectionately before leaving. "Be careful." He reminded again.

Yoojin was still in dazed where Yoseob's hand touch her hair. Yuki turned her around and shook her like she was mad.

"OH MY GOSH, GIRL! DID I SEE WHAT I JUST SEE!?" They cheered and jumped crazily togetehr.

 

 

 

 

 

"She's so in love with you." Dongwoon told Yoseob.

"I know." Yoseob replied with a light chuckle.

"I think she's cute." Hyunseung commented, observing Yoseob's expression.

"Hyung!" Yoseob whined.

The boys laughed. They knew about Yoseob's little crush on this girl name Han Yoojin, who was looked like a nerd before. They were kind of wondering what did Yoseob see in this girl, because if you see her in every aspect, she just a usual, living without spirit kind of girl. In other words; not interesting or not one to get a special attention.

But one day she just came up with a different dress code and took her thick glasses away; making her looked so damn adorable even though she was mostly squinting her eyes on the way to her locker.

Right then, the boys realized that Yoseob had actually seen her beauteous before anybody did. But Yoseob told them that it was another reason why he had actually liked her and he's not telling anybody.

Pout.

"But, Seobbie," Doojoon said, cringing the boys. "Why don't you tell us what's the reason?"

"Hyung, please don't call him 'seobbie' openly. It ruined our image." Junhyung retorted, getting an agreement nod from the boys.

Doojoon pouted. "Well, he's our fake maknae. And he's cute."

GiKwang openly gagged. "Hyung, you are not homoual right? Because it felt wrong."

"WHAT? No!" Doojoon defensively replied.

Dongwoon rolled his eyes. "Back to topic. What are you gonna do, hyung?" He asked Yoseob.

"Huh?"

"Huh?" Dongwoon mimicked mockingly. "That's all you got? Valentine is right at the corner."

"...so?" Yoseob raised an eyebrow.

Doojoon wrapped an arm around Yoseob's shoulder. "Seobbie, what our maknae is trying to tell you is that do you have anything romantically plan for you and Yoojin? There's no way she's going to reject you if she has a feeling for you."

GiKwang nodded fatherly. "And look," He pointed to the field, where Yoojin was still jumping in happiness, and a boy from before was continuing walking toward her, "If you don't act fast, you'll might will go through this year's Valentine's alone."

Yoseob shuddered.

"Better act fast, kid." Hyunseung reminded. "It's one week before Valentine's."