Valentine That Every Girls Dream For

Valentine With Yoseob

If a girl was asked, "When is the best Valentine in your life would be?"

The top answer is : When I spent it with the boy I love.

If we looked through the Valentine's things all over again, a Valentine's day mean to be with the person you love and love you back. And that's what the real meaning of Valentine. Yoojin told Yuki about the whole things happened in rooftop and Yuki's responsed was a squeal of happiness and dragging Yoojin to the mall for shopping.

"You need to get a dress!" Yuki announced. "And maybe make a fashionable hair for you! Do you think it's too long? I think it is, though. And oh, oh! We should know where you would go for your Valentine's date so that we get the right dress code! And and..."

Yoojin decided to shut her friend for a moment. She was happy, yes. But she didn't think of the overlong procedures waiting for her. And since it's Yuki we're talking about... "I think I should be the one is nervous and giddy." She chuckled when Yuki pouted.

"Yes! And why aren't you!?"

"I am feeling nervous and giddy. I just decided to keep quiet about it." Yoojin replied.

Yuki cleared . "So where are we? Oh right! Where does he taking you too?"

"I don't know." Yoojin honestly replied. "He told me that he would pick me up later and the place we're going to is a secret."

Yuki thought hard. "Where would he actually bring you to? Hmmm, this is a lot harder than I expected."

Yoojin raised an eyebrow. "Don't you have a date too?"

"Don't worry about me. I have a plenty of new dresses in my house and I can pick one randomly later. It's not like I have a deep feeling for my date." Yuki replied carelessly.

Yuki was the type of girls who went on date without real feelings for the partner, and she decided to do so until she finds Mr. Right.

"What do you think of this one?" Yuki asked, holding up a pink chiffon dress.

"Hmm, it's good." Yoojin said, examining the dress.

It was a cute dotted simple pink dress that ended on her knees and has long sleeves. It was buttoned shirt and a skirt, but was in one piece. It was really pretty, since it's pink. Soft pink.

"I'll take it then!" Yoojin simply said as she bought the dress.

No matter how much she likes Yoseob, to show her body in revealing way was too much and she likes to preserve it. And based on her perspective, Yoseob wouldn't like it if she was being someone else.

 

 

 

 

 

At six o'clock that night, Yoseob came as he promise.

"HAN YOOJIN! Your date is here!!!!!!!!" Her mother hollered excitedly, not minding if the neighbours come to see what happen. Who could've thought her baby whom always so shy and introvert could get herself a date? She was beyond excited!

Yoojin felt herself redden and smacked herself for having such a mother. What would Yoseob thought of her now? She quickly applied on the soft pink lip gloss and went down. Yuki had made sure that Yoojin used everything they bought for the special night. She went down and Yoseob smiled at her.

*I know she's pretty... but she's becoming more beautiful each time I see her.* A warm feeling surround his heart. He felt a tug on his arm and saw Yoojin's mother has a camera ready in her hand.

"Come on! We'll have to take a memorable picture of you and your date!" Her mother squealed like a teenager. She seemed very very happy indeed.

"Omma!" Yoojin pinked. "Stop it, it's embarrassing."

Yoseob chuckled. "It's okay. Just one photo before we leave." He suggested and when she looked at him doubtly, he whispered, "I want to have one picture with you."

He was sure her mother didn't hear it, but her mother squealed again at the sight of him leaning against Yoojin's earlobe.

"Ohmy, I'm sorry. It's really embarrassing." She whispered as she stood close with him.

He could smell her sweet fragrance. She smelled like jasmine and fresh. It was really simple aroma, but he likes it nevertheless. Seeing how nervous she stood beside him, he took the initiative and wrapped an arm around her shoulder another squeal was heard from her mom.

Yoojin tensed for a bit before becoming relax and smiled brightly to the camera.

"Okay, smile! That's right baby girl! That's the smile!" Her mother said and showed them the picture.

Yoseob felt a lump in his throat when he saw the brightest smile he had ever seen. Yoojin never smiles that wide, but it seemed she did it for the first time today. For him. Without realizing, he smiled warmly at her.

She looked up and beamed at him, showing her pearly white teeth.

"How about you two go now?" Her mother asked, teasing. "I'm getting jealous seeing how you two look at each other!" She cooed and pushed the two out of the door. "Have a fun night! Don't come back without a smile!"

Yoojin face-palmed herself while muttering, "What an embarrassing mother."

Yoseob chuckled. "I kinda like her. She seemed like a good mother."

"She's very good, I tell you. But she acted like my age sometime." Yoojin sighed.

"Oh, so you said that you're like that, huh?" He nudged her playfully.

Yoojin scoffed. "Have you ever seen me like that at school before?"

Yoseob shook his head, unable to imagine it.

"Where are we going?" She asked when he opened the passenger door.

"Somewhere secret." He replied, winking at her.