Changing Appearance

Valentine With Yoseob

"Seriously, Yuki, I cannot do this!" Yoojin shrieked when Yuki forcefully dragged the later to her house.

"What can't you?" Yuki muttered, still dragging Yoojin to her house. "We're going to bake some cookies for Yoseob! You have to take action since you have no thoughts of moving on!" Yuki barked, annoyed by Yoojin's stupidity.

"I don't want! You know I cannot cook! I cannot even fry an egg!!" Yoojin literally begging already when they reached the house.

Yuki had successfully brought Yoojin to the kitchen and the latter wrinkled her nose when she looked around the kitchen, eyeing each utensils. She didn't know each name of the utensils except the one she uses to eat and the frying pan... and don't forget spatula! That spongebob used it.

"Now, what cookies do you have in mind?" Yuki asked.

Yoojin stared at her. "I told you I don't want to bake anything." Yoojin continued, "Unless you want me to burn something."

Yuki shook her head. "You and your skepticism. Why don't you start believing in yourself and tell yourself that you can? It's time to break that stupid, thick shell that you have around you. Because your lack of confidence, you cover your beautiful face with that ugly thick glasses and wear baggy clothes. How embarrassing I am to say you're my friend." Yuki joked. "But seriously, we're gonna have to change you if you want to date Yoseob."

Yoojin pouted. Mostly what Yuki told her was true. Yoseob is like one of the jjangs and it was obviously hard to date him; especially with her looking like ugly-duckling. True she wanted him to see her, but does she really need to be beautiful like what Yuki told her?

She saw a mirror that hanging in the wall at the corner. She saw her reflection and thought *do I really look that ugly?*

As if Yuki could read her mind, she spoke softly, "You're not ugly. You're just lacking in confidence. But if you keep wearing this covering clothes, you're just going to be more and more lacking. I believe that one of woman's confidence is through their appearance, and I'm going to help you on that."

Yoojin thought of it for a while. It was also true that Yuki is one of the prettiest girl in school and many guys hit on her. She wore make-up and other girly stuffs, but Yoojin wasn't really one who interested in those things.

...but trying.. won't harm right?

Seeing the change of expression of Yoojin, Yuki took the chance and said, "Now, shall we start baking?"

 

 

 

 

 

Yoojin fidgeted as she looked at herself in the mirror. That girl... that girls is not her! She couldn't believe her own eyes. Without the thick glasses, her small, fair face could be seen visibly. She never realized how rounded her eyes were actually and small pointy her nose was. Her lips were small but was just a perfect size for her face and a bit thick.

Which made every guy would dream to kiss her.

Yuki had stayed over in her house that night so that she could help her to put on make up and changed her appearance in the morning. Yuki also cleaned her wardrobe, which full with baggy clothes and long gym pants. Yuki shook her head when she found nothing near girly clothes like the one she wore and felt thankful when she actually brought two clothes of hers from her own house.

"No, no no! I'm not wearing that!" Yoojin shrieked while extending her arms out, stopping Yuki from coming any closer.

"Come on, Yoojin." Yuki said impatiently. "Put.this.on." She shoved the caramel color, simple looking dress with a black jacket.

Yuki knew how difficult it would be to make Yoojin wear something girly, and that's why she gave her the most simplest looking one; and thankful God that she brought that cloths. Although the dress wasn't that revealing, it would hugged Yoojin's nice body well.

Yuki snickered, thinking how good has she been as Yoojin's friend. She always wants the best for Yoojin. They were best friends for so long already.

Yoojin sulked when she putted on the dress, which as Yuki thought, would be good on her.

"Don't frown. Look how pretty you are!" Yuki praised, ushering Yoojin to the mirror. "Trust me, Yoojin, every boys in the school will look at you now!"

"Because I've changed." Yoojin mumbled, feeling upset all of the sudden. If Yoseob interested in her because she changed this way......

she didn't know what to do.

Yuki didn't hear what she said and shrugged it off. "Come on, let's go! Let's show the school how pretty you are!" She gave Yoojin the long straps black purse.

 

 

*WAITTTTTTTTTTTTT, I HAVEN'T PUTTED ON CONTACT LENSES YET!!!!!!!!* She shouted in her mind.